Spoiler Spoilers for Eight Treasures Trousseau

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ChuChi, Oct 28, 2016.

1. clear

clear 『クソ主』

Reading List:
    Link
    When will everyone know that the crown princess's son actually the emperor's ??

2. elparis

elparis [ i feel so tired ]

Reading List:
    Link
    oh yes, it was told in the earlier (possible 1-3 weeks ago ) translate chapter. it was told by the crown princess herself...it was more like one (empress) to control her and make her submissive and the other (emperor) taking advantage when she was sad/drunk. it was told in a poetic way in the crown princess monologue.

edit: i thought everyone means the main characters. lol...umm...oops. i finish the novel, it didn't mention anything about the cizitiens knowing that crown princess was the emperor. it was simply forgotten.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    Kittsune, alexfilia and clear like this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 BL Lover ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ", Mid-level Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    I think when she said “everyone” she meant everyone as in the citizens

clear likes this.
  4. clear

clear 『クソ主』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, yup, i meant when will the citizens know about it ?

5. Aris12

Aris12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate older cousin she should die how dare she think of stole mc husband. She is ungrateful wrench bitch

6. missycin

missycin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the ordinary people will know. That was why the Crown Princess also suicided, to make sure that her son will have a good life and won't be tainted by scandals and rumors.

7. BORED123

BORED123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why did hxw save her oldest cousin from getting poisoned?
    what was the ml's reaction when mc tried to stop her oldest cousin frm dying (due to him giving her a poison pill was it?)

8. fabrayist

fabrayist Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I ask what happen to the new empress after ML ascended to the throne?

9. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    After all she was a Hua too...
    But from what I remember, it is because HXW know that her oldest cousin didn't tell the Mastermind of assassination about HXW's mastery in martial arts, that's why the assassin group failed to do their task as they thought HXW and her entourage is just some weak little ladies.

(in the eldest cousin mind... even if she really envy HXW, HXW is still the one who save her from the hell of her husband family, that's why she withheld the information. and in some thought of HXW, even if eldest cousin doesn't want to, she can get threatened to cooperate as the Mastermind behind is powerful figure that eldest cousin can't fight)

Kittsune and alexfilia like this.
  10. Aris12

Aris12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about new empress. I hate people how they compare empress to mc. mc is strong kind clever smart New empress just some decorated and naive girl who doesn't have any knowledge and not smart.

11. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    nah the new empress is just a small fly...not worth mentioning.... she actually want to show her power as new empress like hmm... 'Hey, I am empress' act or something.... especially to HXW as HXW is the one that held title of the most beautiful woman. But, her so called empress act is too pitiful that people (as guests of banquet) already saw that.

and even if she is the empress, I remember it is just an empty title as the emperor give the palace management to another imperial concubine (I think it is Shu guifei). So, she is just an empress without power.