Spoiler Spoilers for Rebirth of Chen-An

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LenaKG, Feb 19, 2017.

1. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully you get the notification for this quote since I don't really want to hijack another novel's thread, so I'm answering this in the relevant thread instead.

It's been a while and I don't remember exactly how many chapters that arc lasted. It's not a very long arc, but not that short either. It gets resolved in a pretty straightforward manner and the ending was kind of rushed imo.

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember right, that arc started v3? And everything turns out to be a dream?

3. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it implied they time-traveled into the past? Since the rusted remnants of the plane they were in was found...

kiara8 likes this.
  4. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read this yet. But why did he kill himself?? What lead to that?

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    He was imprisoned against his will by his former trusted right hand man (who have the hots for him)

shouahang58 likes this.
  6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It was more like they went to a alternate reality but also like a dream? I only assumed so because there was a scene where Chen An used his phone to take pictures so after he woke up, he found the images were still on his phone. He woke up in a hospital bed with Ding Sheng and realized they both were in a coma. They both claimed to have the same "dream". The other love interests were there, but they were completely different people. Apparently, the Chen An look alike had already died via suicide. Any who, it doesn't look like the other love interests had the same dream and they didn't go into a coma like Chen An and DS.
    I could be wrong on this but I think he said it was for revenge towards Lu Feng plus he no longer wanted to be there. That's why when he shot himself, he did it with a smile. Believe it or not, that smile before he shot himself affected LF a lot.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  7. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    How did that smile affected him? *.*

8. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    He thought Chen An finally accepted him but then he saw Chen An killed himself instead. He was already way in love with Chen An which why he trapped him. He knows Chen An always thought of his brother when he raised him, but he wanted Chen An to see him for him and love him too.

9. LBPeraltz

LBPeraltz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me if this is ever going to be updated? I'm dying to know... T_T they haven't updated it and I'm usually patient, but it has been so so so long. I visited the raws site but it was all too confusing to know when the translator stopped because its not categorized by chapters but by pages. I do hope that someone would continue the English translation.... *prays*

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    TRUESTARfan likes this.
  11. TRUESTARfan

TRUESTARfan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kiara8 likes this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Which arc is 3rd arc?

13. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh sorry for the mistake .i mean third volume\.

14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember much anymore, but it started off with MC and the Interpol guy waking up from the plane crash in an ancient land, but it turns out to be a dream. After waking up, MC decided to whitewash.......... yeah, that's all I remember

15. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok thank you.

16. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the translation get dropped? :blobpensive:

Anyway I want know more about Lu Feng and Ivanov? Their interactions with MC?
    How did LF and and MC meet? Why did he got interest in MC? And did MC become handsome? Cuz he is average in the last translated ch. Or the guys fall in love with him was bec his aura and his personality?

Kittsune and mereumsama like this.
  17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't recall much about the interaction so I can't answer that question.

I might be remembering this a big wrong but I believe LF was a orphan that the MC adopted. He had always been interested in the MC since he was young, it was just that the MC never actually saw him for himself. And yes, the MC does become handsome, he loses a lot of weight, fixes his teeth, and basically looked a delicate yet very attractive Chinese man. LF had always loved him since he was a kid.

Believe it or not, Ivanov actually had an attraction towards the MC since he was young, they met when he was a child or pre-teens. I think Chen Yang fell in love with both his aura and personality, he felt responsible for taking care of MC in the start then later it developed into him wanting to become worthy enough for the MC because he was basically like a nobody compared to his rivals. Imo, it looks like Ding Sheng already had an interest towards the MC but it might of developed more into love after they began to see each other more and more often after the MC's rebirth, the MC's physical appearance probably added onto his attraction towards him.

18. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!! So, Ivanov loved MC too~ Oh, but do you remember any nice/interesting moments between MC and any of his "lovers"?
    And also, did the MC do the deed will all "lovers"?

vsukio likes this.
  19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    One strange yet particular scene I recall was when the MC went to CY's college as a gym teacher... I don't recall the reason but they had some basket ball battle going on with CY's ex-girlfriends current boyfriend(?). It resulted in the MC calling in LF, Ivanov, and DS to come play in their team LMAO. People were cheering for the MC's team since you know, they're all handsome men... male students even began turning gay for the MC... later on they get the ex-girlfriends boyfriend to go to jail for being involved small gangs and drugs. With the help of DS, they got him arrested. Oh, and the boyfriend is actually CY's cousin or half-brother(?). He thought he was going to be heir of the family but without his knowledge, the heir became CY. (If you didn't read the previous spoilers, CY and the MC aren't blood related, CY is actually the child of a higher class family).

Another one is when Ivanov escaped from prison (he got in there due to the MC). After escaping, he kidnaps the MC and brings him to a secluded island with children. MC assumed they're all kidnapped. A little later he takes the MC into sea alone (as in leaving behind his people) which later results in them getting lost in sea. After they got stranded on a island, this is around when Ivanov finds out of the MC's identity. After searching around, they actually encountered a guy who works for LF and is apparently in love with him.

Another moment is a bit before LF found out the MC's identity, he took him to his base to be nurtured... the MC see's some familiar faces and after seeing how things are, he realizes there's a traitor in their group. He was able to figure out it was this one women. Apparently her daughter whom was MIA is being used as a threat which is why she was betraying them ect.
    Note, they were other times but these are the main scenes I could only recall.

For LF, there was one scene I recall very well, it was when CY called the MC when the MC was out. At this point LF had already found out the MC's identity, any who, when they were talking, LF was actually having sex with the MC and poor CY heard it all. Before the phone got hung up, CY heard the MC call out LF's name.

For Ivanov, I think the first time they slept with each other was when the MC was drunk and Ivanov took advantage of him. I might be remembering this wrong but I think it also happened a second time when they were out at sea.

For DS, it was when DS was drunk. I think they just celebrated a new years party? It was some kind of a party. Anyways, it was actually quite funny. After they slept together, DS was all like "I must take responsibility!" and actually called his mom about it! He later took the MC to see his mother with his mother totally being okay with their relationship.

Actually, I don't really remember if he slept with CY or not. If he did, I don't really remember the scene...

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  20. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio can i kidnapp you for danmei?:aww::aww: ....we have cookies! :cookie:

lazynoodles, vsukio and mereumsama like this.