Spoiler Spoilers for Rebirth of Chen-An

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LenaKG, Feb 19, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I've always kept update with your danmei posts in secret... But yeah, I'm totally down! :blobpeek:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    lazynoodles and alexfilia like this.
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I can add you in my poke list :D ....if you find something intresting come join us! :D (your bullet points are awesome <3)

vsukio likes this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link

Actually, the boyfriend knew that CY is his cousin (or half-brother), plus the fact that the boyfriend (or someone he knows) is in the basketball club and is using the gym space that was supposed to be use by the MC's PE class and made fun of the PE class for having unathletic ppl in there taking up space in the gym; so the two groups clash over that and decided to play basketball.

I think it was DS's bday party?

4. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    I am very curious about how did Chen An and Lu Feng meet again. And why did Lu Feng take an interest in the current Chen An (enough to crawl into Chen An bed)? :blob_grin:

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Chen An was hanging out with Charles and they bumped into each other

6. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Charles?

Smtha likes this.
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough*
    Sorry, that’s the name of a different character from the same author, I meant....................the foreigner guy who keep harassing Chen An

8. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought so . This Charles is the one from true star right? and in this novel the guy's name is Ivanov ? or something I think.

kiara8 likes this.
  9. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ivanov ???

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that’s the one. Ivanov

11. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    So waaait. Rebirth of Chen An is actually ...a HAREM??

* contemplates on whether to drop it or not *

(Might change my mind though of the sexy scenes are good)

daydreamer_ likes this.
  12. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for answering my first question. Sooo about my second question?

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was the fact that Ivanov is hanging around him and he [MC] resembles(?) the previous Cheng An

Raizendeville likes this.
  14. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!!

kiara8 likes this.
  15. Audene

Audene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio @kiara8 I want to know if the 5 of them did it together (fivesome?)?:oops::blobowoevil_horns: are they living together?

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    No 5some but I think they do live together towards the end

17. Audene

Audene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the raw but I don't understand what happen at the end. What they gonna do about the fake?the ambiguous talk of the old fox at the end it makes my imagination go wild.~ ̄▽ ̄~

About the extra chap (the dark chen yang) did the old fox remember the other 3 guys?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  18. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    Extra note:
    Well, simply put it as MC being idle with nothing better to do because at this point of time, Lu Feng, is busy in reforming the brotherhood, Ivanov, is busy with his family and business( well, his family is not a simple one), Ding Sheng, is away with being a duty-bound guy that he is, and for Chen Yang, the paternity test result is up making him the heir of the Zhao Family (because the good-for-nothing legitimate heir died in a car accident thus leading to his bitch mother looking for him to prove his birth). Since, he got nothing to do, MC decided to go to CY university to teach.

Well, CY accidentally met his Ex together with her current(Zhao Ziliang, I think), the current being the bastard that he is can't stand CY ignoring his provocation thus threw a punch, but phew this puny little bastard can't get a single hit, CY just dodges his every attempt then a teacher comes by to stop them, (just so you know MC is actually watching in the corner, and the bitch was well trying to stop ZZ but is actually adding fuel to fire), and MC comes out to defend CY (so the teach can't side the puny little bastard). The bastard can't stomach his defeat thus retaliated by having the basketball teacher issue a 'friendly' game between the basketball class and body building class(yep, this is the class MC's teaches), but obviously they can't win so MC set the challenge date to 1 month so he can atleast train his students, but well, coercion, threats and injury schemes made by ZZ thoroughly pissed MC off thus he called Lufeng (he didn't call Ivanov because at this time he is in his blacklist> because MC found out that little Ivan is hanging out with some girls hahaha), little bear Ivan got wind of the happening thus set up a firework with weird designs( I think it was a bear?) And climb MC's window with a flower in his hands accompanied by his singing(weird song) and dance(also very weird) while saying to the mc that it was only a business meeting, why did he have blacklist him, and a cheeky line, 'my dear, your the only one for me'. Well, finally Ding Sheng also showed up. So let's recall the MC's superstar/ikemen/bishounen team; MC- High Accuracy Three Pointer
    Lufeng- The Forward Monster and The great wall
    Ivanov- Master Dribbler and Passer( he can't shoot hahaha)
    Ding Sheng- Lay-up Professional
    Chen Yang- Star SlamDunker
    So, the game ended with the overwhelming victory of MC's team with their opponents having 0 point.
    Small note: And yeah, at the beginning of the game, being handsome and popular they got lots of fans, so when little bear Ivan, saw his fans waving posters and banners with his name he got conceited and tell MC not to be jealous but MC was like, point to another direction so Ivan also look, and guess what he saw MC's loyal fans with banners of his name decorated with ribbons and they have posters with MC's picture(sweating, oh so erotic) leaving Ivan dazed and puking blood almost on the verge of collapse only to awaken by a male student brave shout! 'Teacher Chen, I love you, Please Marry Me!' And Ivan being implusive that he is almost retorted that MC is his but got dragged by Lufeng and Chen Yang to stop him from being a blabbermouth.
    LMAO

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  19. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link
    Okie, this is just me having nothing better to do thus decided to summarize starting chapter 25 (because chapter before this are already translated). This is a machine translation so I can't promise the accuracy of the text but the general idea is there. And if you wanna asks if i'll make a summary up until the end. That I can't promise...hehehe.. So, if you have any correction on grammar, spelling and the such please do comment. And if you wanna note somethings I didn't include then feel free to do so. ;)
    Half lying on bed Ivanov was humming while watching TV, and ooccasionally listening toward the sound coming from the bathroom, from the moment he stayed in this room, only the man named Chen An was the first to sleep in his bed and even used his bathroom, before he never thought that he would allow such things to happen. Instead of throwing Chen An to his room he actually dragged the man to his room, exactlt what is he trying to get from a drunk man?
    The conflicted Ivanov suddenly eyed Chen An's bag in the corner while glancing at the bathroom. Finally decided, he got up and walked toward the direction of the bag then squat down next to it and gently opened the zipper of the backpack.
    Inside there is a DSLR camera, in addition to a simple wallet, beside it is a small bag with something he do not know(because he didn't open it).
    When Ivanov was about to take a look, he heard a buzzing sound. He dropped the small bag in his hand and started looking for source of the sound, it was a cell phone.
    "Chen Yang?" Ivanov understood Chinese, caller ID is from someone named 'Chen Yang'.
    Seeing the phone buzzing, Ivanov finger gently touch the screen, and the call got connected, and he did not speak, but on the other side an anxious voice from a young man came.
    [Uncle, are you on board now? I called you earlier today, how come you did not pick up, are you okay? 】
    Crackling a bunch of words, revealing the caller's anxiousness and worry.
    Ivanov almost laughed out loud with his eyes flashing a trace of malice, he smiled and answered in fluent Chinese: "Are you looking for Chen An? He is now taking a bath, and can't pick up your call, what do want to tell him? It's fine, tell me, I'll tell him. "
    【……who are you?], the other party seems surprised that the one who answered the phone is not Chen An
    "... I am your uncle's friend, he drank with me today and now in the bathroom of my room." Ivanov said in an easy-to-be-misunderstood speech, "And You? What are you to An? "
    An? How intimate!
    The other side of the phone didn't react for a moment, this strange man in the phone called his Uncle "An" .
    [Chen An is my uncle, give him the phone, I want to confirm his safety!]

"Tut, the children are so rude, I said your uncle taking a bath in my bathroom, didn't wear any clothes how can he pick up your call? OK fine, I will tell An you called him."
    Ivanov did not like spending too much time chatting with someone he didn't know, and although the voice sounded young, he did not like it.
    Hearing the sound of water stopped in the bathroom, Ivanov directly cut off the call, by the way, he even press the shutdown button, shove the phone back to Chen's bag, and pull the zipper.
    Ivanov turned back to the bed and pretended to lay, as if nothing had happened still being idle.
    "Click" sound, and the bathroom door opened, a man with hair wet man came out from the inside.
    Chen An glanced at Ivanov, and the latter waved his hand to him and asked: "Finally sober?"
    "En. I'm going back now." After taking a bath Chen An really did sobered up, but now he felt a bit hungry.
    "Why are you so anxious to go back, why not sit for a bit?" Ivanov smiled and patted the empty bed next to him.
    Chen raised his eyebrow, an expression that tell Ivanov that his earlier move is very easy to misunderstand, Ivanov could not help but laugh, his face showing an exaggerated expression,: "You did not I think I was interested in you, right? "

Showing an expression that says, 'how can there be you and me?'
    He is certainly looking down on Chen An.
    Gritting, Chen did not think Ivanov is such a narcissistic guy that irritates other people, but that aside, he now had to think of ways to get Ivanov out of the room, and let Ding Sheng owe him a favor.
    Chen walked over to take the bag and looked up towards Ivanov: "Do you want to go to my room?"
    This sentence sounds very easy for people misunderstand, especially Ivanov, these words is easier for people to treat as an implied invitation.
    Although Ivanov had been "satiated", Ivanov did not think he would have thoughts towards a mediocre man.
    And towards this "send home" invitation, he is actually feeling excited. Breathing the air near the man, he can smell the fragrance of soap, hmmm.. smells good.
    "I do not mind sending you back, lest you suddenly get drunk half way." Speaking of extraordinarily far-fetched reasons, Ivanov smiled and stood up from bed.
    This man surnamed Chen, a person who failed and got bankrupt, due to the lack of money he wanted to hook up with him?
    Such that the display of indifference earlier was only a farce.
    If so, Ivanov did not mind eating the meat, changing the his taste from time to time is not necessarily bad.
    Thought that Chen An approached him just for money, he felt relaxed, because the thing he did not lack the most is money.
    Well, he did not mind nurturing a man like Chen An.
    Feeling excited he quickly followed behind Chen An, and tailing them both are two professional Malaysian Bodyguards, people who are assigned to follow Ivanov everywhere.
    Chen An's room may not be the best, but it is certainly not the worst, but it was still a lot smaller compared to Ivanov's room that has a balcony and a living room. People who like to cruise travel, would eventually knew that such a room is very expensive.
    "Come in."
    Chen An opened the door indicating Ivanov to enter , then readily put the bag on the chair located at the side, the room is not that large, but everything that a person needed is there, in addition it also have a small balcony.
    "It feels like a bird cage."
    Ivanov had never lived in such a small room from birth up until now, even the bathrooms in his home are several times larger than this one.
    Idly glancing around the room while following Chen An.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  20. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm.. I certainly feel that my summary is very long... (I feel like I translated the whole thing..)

AyameKnight likes this.