Spoiler Spoilers for Rebirth of Chen-An

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LenaKG, Feb 19, 2017.

1. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep...because of that meeting Lu Feng become interested on him and that bear ivanov is so clingy~~

kiara8 and Raizendeville like this.
  2. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I really look forward to the next summary! :cookie:

3. ahsudole

ahsudole Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summaries!

4. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link

Receiving the menu made of bamboo slips, Chen Yang's palms starts sweating, each dishes listed gives him a painful expression.
    He originally thought that Chen An let him wear a formal suit because they are going to a restaurant, unbeknownst to him it's a place he never been to.
    The two men sitting in the gazebo at the garden, next to a few young ladies dress in elegant Chinese clothes, in which one was playing a song in a guzheng, while the other is brewing a fragrant tea.

Beautiful chandeliers glitteringly above reflect the interior of the pavilion, while outside is a majestic view of the full moon underneath it is a field filled with flowers, the light coming from the moon together with the view of the expanse of flowers and a hint of fragrance lingering in the air coming from an unknown incense gives of a beautiful and melancholic feeling.
    Chen An sitting opposite to Chen Yang seemed to be engrossed to such a scene, with his long, white and fair fingers, gently tapping the table seemingly playing a piano tune, while sometimes feeling the rounded edge of the blue mixed with white porcelain cup, he certainly gives off a feeling of not being a part of the crowd, seemingly lost in his own world.
    Under the moonliight, Chen An's fingers are like a white washed onion, showing a jade-like translucent color. Each joints in his digit are very distinct like a pair of hands belonging to an artist.
    Unconsciously, Chen Yang shifted his sight from the scary menu to Chen An's finger. Obviously, this is not the first time he saw his Uncle's fingers but he only realized now that Chen An's fingers looks so beautiful, which he didn't expect.
    Looking at him reduce in weight, added to that are also noticeable change in his body figure, and more importantly a huge gap in temperament.
    "A hemp soy sauce, a crystal tofu ... ..." (okie, I have no idea what dishes this are despite being Asian I never tried such things... So, use your imagination..)
    Skimming through the menu Chen An picked a few vegetarian dishes suited to his palate, peeking at the youth sitting opposite to him, he asks, " Chen Yang, your not ordering?"
    "I'll eat whatever uncle picked for me."
    Chen Yang casually said with a smile, while secretly delighted in his heart, fortunately he took his card before going out, this meal should still be within his budget.
    "Well, then." Chen An thought for a moment, and ordered a few meat dishes for Chen Yang.
    Waving at the waiter while pointing out their orders, the waiter soon left after listing the dishes they picked, despite the music stopped, Chen An savored the aftertaste left from the tea he was drinking, blowing at the surface of the water, putting up a stream of water vapor vaguely in front of his face, a seemingly ordinary action made by Chen An slightly gives off an unprecedented elegance.
    Being in trance, Chen Yang thought the he was watching a movie, with Chen An being the Republic of China Movie Master.
    "Is it your first time here?" Chen An asked in random.
    "En." Chen Yang nodded.
    "So, what do you think about it?"
    "Very beautiful, the environment is also very good, though, the price is quite expensive." Chen Yang told him truthfully, he actually wanted to persuade Chen An not to come here.
    Right now, Chen An is bankrupt, not like before that they can occasionally eat expensive foods, though he isn't reluctant to spend more for Chen An, but for a long term this is certainly not good.

Chen Yang's honesty begets Chen An's smile, with one hand on the wooden table, he narrowed his pair of phoenix eyes directed at Chen Yang, his fire-like gaze focusing on him, makes Chen Yang flustered causing a slight blush to emerge.
    "Hmmmm, have you ever thought about your future?" Chen An pick up the teacup while gently tapping the rim of its edges.
    Chen Yang is having the illusion that he was the cup, and with every tap and scratches made by Chen An, his heart also beat and accelerate, like Chen An is playing with it, having a firm hold on every fluctuation of his emotions.
    "I planned to start my internship in my junior year, which will be next year. And after graduating from college, I would like to apply to study abroad in United States. However, rest assured that if you do not want to return to your hometown and do not want to be in Shanghai alone, why not go with me to the United States!" Chen Yang blurted out without thinking.
    "To U.S?" Chen An raised the edge of his lips at Chen Yang, "You are not thinking of raising me, right?"
    "I'm thinking of applying for scholarship and after school I can take a few part-time jobs..."
    "But I do not like that kind of life ." leaning his back on his chair, with his leg overlapping the other, his jaw slightly raised at Chen Yang, his faint gaze flashes across the silly kid, his smiling face remains, he asked, "Chen Yang, have you ever thought of something else? "
    Chen An pointed to the side and continued, "Have you never thought of a life of not needing to work, and while looking at the menu when ordering you do not have to consider the price, even when taking girls you don't have to take the initiative to please her, you can also move from a shabby small apartment to the most luxurious building in Shanghai and being able to buy whatever you want. "
    "Uncle, what are you talking about?" Chen Yang brow slightly wrinkled.
    "You just need to tell me if you want such a life? But at the same time, you have to pay the price you can not imagine." Chen An quietly wait for Chen Yang's response.
    It can be seen that Chen Yang is a very smart young man, but he is still somewhat immature because of a lack of experience. Although Chen An able to live a leisure life just based on the funds he hides from his past life, despite that he is, in and out an arms dealer, he is used to be Chen Zhang An, though now he is called Chen An, but he is he, that will not change just because his name and identity change.
    He will soon have a whole new life, a dangerous and exciting future, just as he had thought before going to Vietnam, he had to cut off the relationship now.
    Either he completely cut off Chen Yang, or let Chen Yang be his son, there is no room for any other choices.
    Loyalty, this word is rare and more valuable than any other. Chen An saw that Chen Yang has this quality, thus he is willing to help him.
    "Uncle, I ..." , while Chen Yang was hesitating for a moment, he suddenly heard a man's voice full of surprise, "Oh, you wear so differently that I almost did not recognize you, An."

Hehehe, a midnight surprise for you guys~~

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    Shan Shan, Akkachu, jyuuxvii and 6 others like this.
  5. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link
    Chen An simply doesn't understand this seemingly coincidences happening with Ivanov, before this kid likes to go after him, intervening in his businesses in every opportunity he gets.
    And now after being reborn, the kid Ivanov is simply like a ghost appearing out of nowhere behind him. Being Chen An for four months and he actually meet this stinky fellow four times!!
    The first was at the graveyard, the second was on the plane, the third was on the ship, and now, the fourth, the worst, especially after he annoyed Ivanov on the cruise ship.
    This Chinese restaurant is where he liked to eat from when he first came to Shanghai. But why did he not know that Ivanov likes to eat Chinese food, since when?
    Chen An sitting not far away from Ivanov narrowing his eyes at the malicious smile that hangs at his lips, then his pair of black eyes slightly moved to the side, looking at the man following behind him, his eyes suddenly constricted.

Lu Feng!

Before, he comes with Lufeng almost every time he came here, though Ivanov might not take the initiative to run over here, but just seeing Lu Feng, the man who held him captive once, he rather not recall those memories.
    For the first time since rebirth, he met with Lu Feng. His hold on the teacup unconsciously tightened. He tried calming his breathe but still couldn't help breathing faster.
    There is no way he could forget Lu Feng's betrayal to him, the days he spend imprisoned and humiliated by him on that island, he can never forget!
    Those were his most unforgettable memories he accumulated, all the physical and mental humiliation dealt to him, are like hot blazing iron branded to his soul, forever remains within him, even after rebirth he will never forget!
    "What are you looking at, my dear?" Ivanov asked as he walks toward Chen An with a smile that hasn't reach his eyes, behind him Lu Feng follows.
    Murmuring on his own, he looks at the carefully dress Chen An, in addition to his personality, and dressing meticulously .He really looks like Chen Zhang An, very similar, he is even giving off a temperate abstinence.
    "Ohh, who is this, your new love?" Seeing Chen An ignoring him, Ivanov shift his gaze on Chen Yang who his sitting opposite to Chen An, his eyes emitting a hint of hostility, he said maliciously, "I thought you do not like men, didn't know you prefer young kids better than a mature man like me, eh!"
    "Uncle, who are these people?" Although Chen Yang did not know how this person knew Chen An, he was very disgusted with the malicious words spoken by the other party. Chen Yang immediately stood up and stand between Chen An and Ivanov.
    "Boy, is acting as a hero to save the beauty? And besides I'm not talking to you but to An?" Ivanov looked at Chen Yang dress in suit, tsk.. he smiled and said in a teasing tone, "Oh, looks like a rich young man, how much do you spend on An? "
    "You, do not talk nonsense! Stay away from my uncle, you crazy person!"
    Ivanov straightforward and explicit words made Chen Yang's heart beat profusely, the other party actually thought that he and his uncle is in that kind of relationship...
    Obviously he should be very angry, but at the same time there is an unspeakable excitement, Chen Yang feel like he is becoming neuropathic, a madman.
    "Chen Yang, let's go." Continuing eating here is definitely not a good choice, so Chen An stood and said.
    "Uncle?" The meaning of these two Chinese words Ivanov understands, plus this kid actually also named Chen, Chen An and Chen Yang, so this is his nephew?
    The hostility on Ivanov's eyes diminished unknowingly, he is now in a good mood, walking towards Chen An, catching his hands on the way, he said, " Ah, do not go yet, An, we haven't talk properly yet."
    "Let go of my uncle!" Chen Yang said seeing that this madman actually got a hold on Chen An's wrist, Ivanov immediately gives him a strong push away.
    Several bodyguards next to Ivanov immediately stepped forward to seize Chen Yang, Chen Yang is nowhere an opponent for this well-trained bodyguards, one of them caught a hold on him, while the other give him a punch in the belly making Chen Yang arched his back in pain.

Yeah~ a pleasant morning to you, folks.. And here is your daily dose of joy..!!!:blobparty::blob_pompom:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    Shan Shan, Fuyuneko, Akkachu and 8 others like this.
  6. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    Well..... that just went bad.. Is Chen An going to snap?!

7. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link

Well, Ivanov being a bear that he is.. (Chen An can't possibly fight him off..XD ), well actually the one who snaps is Rabbit Lu Feng....

8. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    And my curiosity was stirred..... Really look forward to the next summary!

9. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    *sighs* you rly like to torture us slowly w/ cliffhanger right ? xD

Honestly, i'm not a fan of harem, but these spoilers make me itch to read the raw orz

10. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link

Hahaha, yeah~~~~~
    :whistle::whistle::whistle:

11. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link
    Errrrkkk!!! So cold~~
    I wanna go home now.....

Seeing Chen Yang get beat up in order to save him, Chen An give the brawny beat a punch, making him fell to the ground, but Ivanov just laugh it off, he only stood and sit near Lu Feng, who was looking on the sideline.
    "Enough of that Ivanov! Let go of my nephew," Chen An said, the moment Ivanpv appeared he knew that he can't get away that easily.
    "I really like listening to you shouting my name, An." Ivanov laughed and waved his hand at the bodyguard that was restraining Chen Yang.
    "Be careful, the kid might get hurt, else my darling would get angry."
    "But dear, is he really your nephew? What's the point of having dinner with your nephew, that's a waste of time, is it not better to just eat with me?"
    Moving step by step closer to Chen An, his eyes shooting off flames clearly told Chen An, that today this stinky bear won't give up. Surely given an inch he took a mile!
    Lu Feng who sitting by Ivanov's side shouted with some impatience.
    "Ivanov!"
    "Oh, Mr. Lu, if you have something going on, you can leave first, as for tonight's appointment, I'm afraid I can't go with you, I'm sorry." Ivanov responded at the fuming Lu Feng, tsk why would I prefer to stay with such a boring man, now all he wants is to have a good time with Chen An
    But Lu Feng did not leave but instead drag a chair and simply sat down next to them: "You better hurry."
    "Do not worry, as we celebrate the cooperation between us, I don't mind letting you enjoy a show, Lu Feng"
    With a laugh, Ivanov turned his eyes to Chen An, who was held by Chen Yang with blazing eyes. He shouted: "Let us go, what do you want to do? Waiter! Waiter!"
    "I do not like a noisy environment very much," Ivanov hooked his finger towards the bodyguard behind him, in which immediately took a piece of cloth and stuffed it to Chen Yang's mouth to shut him up.
    What waiter, I'm afraid most of the guests at this moment have already been driven away?!
    "You really is cautious man, Ivanov." Chen An angrily looked at the awkward Chen Yang, and he slowly sat back to his chair taking a hold of his teacup.
    "You're right, my dear, I'm a very cautious man." Ivanov smiled and got closer to Chen An, under the cover of the night his dull blue eyes glimmer in madness that might overflow any moment which only solely directed at him.
    He lowered his voice and said in a single sentence: "The one I want I'll always get."
    "Rude, straightforward and boring." Chen An didn't move from his seat and not retreating from the aggressive man beside him, "Ivanov, you're really a failed man besides earning money."
    "No, An, I'm actually humorous and a funny guy. Of course, this depends on who the subject is? It depends on whether I am interested, and if it is worthy of my patience to chase it."
    The implication, Chen An believe that he is not worthy of Ivanov wasting his time at him.
    "Let me and Chen Yang go." Ivanov laughed with Chen An's word, looking at the cold man with his beautiful black pair of eyes, the excitement within him only grow in waves seemingly overflowing from his heart.
    Although his mouth blurted that Chen An is someone not worthy of his effort, Ivanov knew in his heart, that the more he spent time with this man, the more he could not help but wanting to get him.
    This wanting to conquer emotions, seems like a cat's paw, scatching his heart again and again, making it itch. But he what he wants is not only the body, but all of him, including his heart.
    Ivanov is a man who loves to chase the inaccessible, because the easier it is, the more bored he felt, so this type of chase gives him excitement.
    "I will let you and Chen Yang go, if.." Ivanov's lips hooked into a smile, Chen An giving him a complicated look pleasures him, the more he breaks his calm facade the more happy he gets.
    He got up and sit mext to Lu Feng who was leisurely drinking a bottle of wine, he hasn't forgotten Chen An's low alcohol tolerance.
    "Take a drink!" Ignoring some of Lu Feng's displeasure, Ivanov took the almost full bottle of white wine, he smiled and handed the wine to Chen An. "

Drink it and I'll let you go. "

Surprise! Surprise!
    Whooooohh~~~~

Shan Shan, Akkachu, jyuuxvii and 7 others like this.
  12. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link
    And yeah~
    So back on idling...

What Ivanov regret the most, would probably the day on the cruise ship when Chen An is obviously drunk and is even sleeping in his room, he was with him yet he actually didn't do a thing!
    It really makes him think that the farthest distance in the world is not that I love you but you don't know, but when Chen An is bathing in his room, yet he was sitting outside the bathroom, waiting.
    Really an idiot, tsk. So stupid!
    Ahh too much regret, really regrettable!
    Ivanov is definitely not one who lives with regret, so shaking the bottle of wine in his hands, his eyes dyed in maliciousness, he said, "I promise, as long as you drink this bottle of wine, I'll let the both of you go."
    Chen An with not much choice in the first place took the bottle and chuck it up in irritation, seeing him drinking much like treating it as water, Ivanov was slightly stunned and then laughed, in amazement he applauded him, "Beautiful, I like!"
    Unlike the people he meet before who are skeptical and distrusts his words, Chen An believes him, though he didn't know why the man believes him so, he is very much please with this trust.
    "Hmmm...nghh", Chen Yang who was stuffed shut saw Chen An gulping a bottle full if liquor, angrily struggled to stop him, but was press down every time by Ivanov's bodyguards by his side.
    Qhat is happening in front of him dealt a huge blow to Chen Yang, twisting and clenching his hands tightly, wanting to do something but cannot and can only watch on as Chen An in order to save him was forced to drink.

Unprecedented humiliation and resentment is burning in his heart blazing like a flame, clenching his hands into a ball of fist, he was using force thus the back of his hand is slowly showing off protruding veins, can't do anything Chen Yang helplessly watch Chen An drink.
    He can not do anything, he can only look, he can do nothing.
    Living for more than two decades, Chen Yang for the first time witness the brutal side of the world's jungle for, for the first time he understand how shallow he has been living until now, this memory he'll remember, and in this lifetime he'll not forget.
    For the first time the idea of becoming stronger drilled into him, wanting to grow much more stronger, so he and Chen An will not experience the humiliation they tasted now!
    When his anger reach its peak, Chen Yan slowly calms down instead, since struggling is of no use, he stop.

He quietly watched what's happening before his eyes, silently telling himself to keep everything in his heart and mind.
    He must remember this his whole life, and if today he can safely leave here, he will use everything in his power for the day onward.
    Chen An is no longer drinking, since he is now drunk.
    Nevertheless, it is still not an easy task to drink a bottle full of white wine and he can no longer stand it after drinking a half.
    His stomach is becoming sore, like a fire is bellowing inside him. Holding the bottle tightly, he took a deep breath and continue pouring wine on his mouth.
    From staying at the orphanage, the orphans are the so called abandoned children, the very bottom of the food chain, the weakest existence, living like that what bitterness has Chen An never experience? What grievances he could not endure?
    He is very much capable of adapting and flexing, but today's humiliation he'll remember.
    After losing his old fortune after rebirth, hus former status and the achievements accumulated for more than two decades of hard struggle have vanished overnight. He wants to announce today's passing with high spirits.
    He is Chen Zhang'an but he is also not Chen Zhang'an now, he is now Chen An, Chen An who has no money, he reverted back to zero.
    Chen An finally finished a bottle of white wine, his front clothes was stained with spills from the wine, it seems that he's swallowed by alcohol, with it causing havoc in his body, his stomach starts lashing out on him.
    Chen An sharply took a deep breath, struggling to keep a hold to his last reason, slowly the things and person in front of him started to become a blur. Ivanov seemed to have multiplied, each looking at him with complex eyes
    with his smile arching to his ears, making him felt annoyed.
    Ahh, his head felt mushy, ahh so drizzy..
    He does not like the feeling of drunkenness, felt lightheaded and faint.
    His body began to fall backwards almost hitting the table at his back, but Ivanov move fast firmly holding his back.
    "I really like it when your drunk, An" smilling he said, while seeing Chen An uncomfortably clutching his stomach.
    Ivanov reached out his evil claws stroking Chen An stomach, moving across the his wet shirt stained by the liquor, his voice getting lower and hoarse.
    "Is your stomach sore, An?"
    "Presumptuous!" A thoroughly drunk man glares at him with cold eyes, raising his hand toward his face, throwing a loud slap at him.
    Ivanov who was slapped silly was stunned for a moment, before reaching out and grabbing Chen An's shoulder directly throwing him to the table.
    Several bodyguards turned a blind eye to the actions of their own boss, it is clear that this extraordinary thing has not happened once.
    After pushing the drunk Chen An who gave Ivanov a firm slap, all his reasons has long gone along with his strength, discomfort continues on brewing on Chen An's belly making him struggle, while passively accepting Ivanov's passionate yet wild with a hint of madness kiss.
    Ivanov felt underneath his body is an unruly big cat struggling, scratching him all over exhausting his strength trying to break away from him yet Ivanov only sees this move as an another kind of seduction directed at him.
    Chen An is obviously not the first man he ever kiss, but at this moment he seemed to be experiencing the joy of kissing for the first time.
    Though Chen An's body can be describe as imperfect and definitely not the best he has ever seen, but his body gives Ivanov a deep craving to the point of obsession kind of feeling, making him want him more and more.
    This lively scene not only stop Chen Yang but also stunned Lu Feng silly.

Obviously the other is just a completely stranger, but looking at the man named An who was under pressure by Ivanov lying underneath him, Lu Feng could not help but tighten his hold on his glass.
    An inexplicable sense of discomfort and an indefinable sense of anger grows stronger and stronger within him.
    Such discomfort and anger have almost reached the critical point of outbreak.
    "Enough, Ivanov!" Stopped by Lu Feng, Ivanov bowed and gently planted a kiss on Chen An's lips which was bitten by him making it swell.
    "Fine," glancing at the empty bottle of wine, Ivanoc straighten his suit taking a deep breath, slowly reining down his desire.
    "Put him down." gesturing to the bodyguards to let Chen Yang go.
    Chen Yang immediately climbed up from the ground, taking two or three steps to the table to get the drunk Chen An, hurriedly putting his coat in the body of Chen An.
    "Take good care of your uncle, and if he woke up, remember to tell me that I will come to him."
    Gently biting his lip, Ivanov not wanting to dawdle any longer, he still had to change, so he turned and leave.
    "I made you wait for a long time, Mr. Lu." Straightening his own clothes, Ivanov smiled and walked to Lu Feng side saying, "Let's go."
    "Bad taste." Ivanov begets these two words of evaluation from Lu Feng, who slightly throw a glance at Chen An who was currently in Chen Yang's arm, he turned sharply and leave together with Ivanov.
    All his feelings in this lifetime have been solely given to Chen Zhang'an, that cruel man, there will be definitely no second one in this world.

No, definitely not.

Yeah~~~ a midnight surprise again.. ;)

Definitely.a.very.long.one..Erkkkk!!

Shan Shan, Fuyuneko, Akkachu and 8 others like this.
  13. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobowoevil_horns: Ivano black listed for humiliating Chen An, CHECK! Lu Feng black listed for imprisoning Chen An, CHECK! Hehehehe.... really look forward to the future summaries.

14. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link

Hahaha... Chen Yang black listed for the black box (hurhur~.....) Ding Sheng black listed for hostaging... (Er, maybe not... Haha XD )

15. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link
    Got busy cleaning earlier, so...:whistle::whistle::whistle:
    :oops: Despite being late..here it is..~~
    Phew....:blobmelt:

"Uncle, uncle wake up."
    Carrying a drink man back home, Chen Yang no longer has free hands to even switch the lights on, so he directly head to the bedroom, carefully laying Chen An at the bed, faint moonlight coming from the window falls on Chen An body reflecting his red hot cheeks and forehead, not holding back himself Chen Yang gently stroke the drunk man's cheeks.
    The unconscious drunk Chen An let out a slight groan cause by his sore stomach. "Erhm.." helpless, vulnerable. Chen Yang reminisce back to when Chen An first got discharge and to what happened now, surely the only time, he sees him like this. Seeing him being so vulnerable, waves of anger slowly flare up in Chen Yang's stomach, burning through his lungs.

Fortunately, there are still some honey at home, Chen Yang hurriedly poured a cup of warm water to adjust the honey, he sat in bed holding Chen An up and let him lean on his arms, bringing a spoonful honey water to Chen An, feeding him slowly.
    Others, when drunk vomits but that's not the case for Chen An, contrary to the norm, he is well-behaved, quietly and obediently leaning on Chen Yang's arm, so much like a behaved fragile cat, slowly sipping the honeyed water Chen Yang's feeding him.
    After feeding him a cup of honey Chen An looks much better, his groaning becomes lesser, just that his face is as red as tomato, it even feels hot to touch.
    Placing him back to bed, Chen Yang went to the bathroom and got a basin of hot water in his hands as he comes out, reaching out to Chen An's clothes intending to help him change his wet clothes off, while doing so the scene that happened in the pavilion suddenly flashes to his mind.
    That blonde man named Ivanov crazily kisses Chen An earlier, and that damn bear hand even wantonly reaches into Chen An's clothes, groping him all over.
    Chen Yang's anger almost went out of control but there also that inexplicable excitement emerging within him, he hated how incompetent and dirty he is, he hated how he can only watch and do nothing, the seed of anger have been firmly buried into his heart, taking roots within, so incurable and toxic.
    "I'm sorry, uncle ... I'm sorry ... I'm sorry ..."
    Fiery hot tears suddenly flows down from Chen Yang eyes, shakingly helping Chen An take his clothes off while crying, hitting his lips, he takes the hot towel and gently wiped Chen An's body.
    However, the thought of Ivanov touching Chen An, humiliating him, with a sudden impulse Chen Yang wanted to wipe off all of the traces Ivanov left on Chen An's body, thus due to his vigorous wiping Chen An's white and translucent chest started to flashed a hint of redness.
    In the warm illumination of the moonlight, Chen An's body radiates like a red warm jadeite, oozing with a lazy sexy charm.
    Chen Yang leaned forward to wipe his cheeks, inevitably noting Chen An's swollen lips, it's redness almost looks like its bleeding, those lips are like a piece of red hot iron, staring at it Chen Yang's felt hot, almost blazing in desire and anger!
    "Damn! Damn! I'm going to kill them, I'm going to kill those bastards!"
    A handful of veins appeared on the back of his hand the is holding the towel, while gritting his own teeth.
    Despite his body blazing hot like a furnace full of heat almost exploding, his action of wiping Chen An remains gentle.
    His Uncle, His Chen An, who took care of him for so long, has been wantonly humiliated and shamed!
    This anger, for a lifetime will never be extinguish!
    This hatred, in this lifetime will never be forgotten!
    Having no money! Having no right! Can't do anything but live! Living in humiliation and poverty, this kind of life he doesn't want!
    "Uncle, let me protect you from now on, okay?"
    Calming himself down Chen Yang dropped the wet towel, and sat by the bed attentively watching the man sleeping in daze, the picture of Ivanov kissing Chen An once again leapt through his mind.
    "I'll also wipe this part clean.."
    Bowing down and gently planting a kiss on Chen An's already swollen lips, his tongue gently licking and tracing his lips, from his tongue he tasted a faint taste of alcohol, like poison spreading deep through his organs.
    All the places that have been touched by Ivanov, must be "cleaned" again.
    Taking Chen An's underwear off, with a hot towel he slowly wipe him all over again.
    Finishing up, Chen Yang tightly hugging the man that was firmly covered up until the toes, to sleep.

Phew~~ my stomach is grumbling again...

Shan Shan, Fuyuneko, jyuuxvii and 7 others like this.
  16. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    Yandere/Possessiveness is growing in the young boy!

17. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he sure is growing steadily...~~ hurhur...

18. ggeejj

ggeejj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually who is the best possibility end up with MC?

19. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha..it's a harem.. ;)

ggeejj likes this.
  20. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    ahemm yandere <3
    ohh and your avatar! Kane-sannnnnnn <333

It'll be harem ending; the harem member; Ivanov, Lu Feng, Ding Sheng, and Chen Yang (not sure about Chen Yang, better to ask @Raizendeville )

Raizendeville likes this.