Spoiler Spoilers for Rebirth of Chen-An

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LenaKG, Feb 19, 2017.

1. ggeejj

ggeejj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC seems kind of fobia with others touch. So when he do the 'first deed' as Chen an with other character, how is his reaction?

2. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, it's not really a phobia, more like a trauma.. (because he is into girls not guys but ends up getting done and imprisoned by Lu Feng in the previous life...)

Aheem!! I just thought of changing my avatar... ;)

Yep, Chen Yang was a part of it.. But him doing the deed wasn't told.. (except for the extra which isn't actually part of the main story as it was only Chen Yang's fantasy/dream... Hehehe, despite Chen An taking the initiative, Chen Yang was like "I'm still not worthy of you, so...I can't yet" orz seriously why?!!!!!) But anyway, he is such an obedient follower... ;)

puu264 and clear like this.
  3. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link
    G'day to y'all~
    So, yeah it's late again...
    Got busy day.. ;)
    But despite being late again..
    Here it is folks!!!!!

The feeling that hangover brings is really bad! Having woken up Chen An remains laying at the bed, clearly have no memory of what happened the night before.
    Gently pinching the space between his brows, the dizzy Chen An slowly opened his half opened eyes, his current body conditions in addition to his health, Is really incomparable to his body before.
    Atleast in the past, he won't drop dead drop from a bottle of wine, getting dizzy and unrestrained, his memory is even fuzzy, there are only a few things he remembers, not the whole thing.
    Besides knowing Ivanov is such bastard, he have no recollection of how he got back home, but seeing that he is in his room, Chen Yang was probably the one who brought him back.
    "Damn it!", slowly sitting up from the bed, Chen An reached and rub his swollen and bitten lips, immediately uttering a curse under his breath, solemnly taking Ivanov's account to be settled sooner or later.
    "Uncle, are you awake?" a young man slowly pushed the door open, and saw Chen An sitting upright in the bed, he immediately ran over, while carrying a tray containing a bowl of hot rice porridge.
    Chen Yang woke up rather early the sun hasn't even risen when he got up and run towards the kitchen to get himself busy, but of course he didn't forget to close the door as he got out.
    Chen An lean forward and accepted the porridge quietly eating while Chen Yang looked over him, after handing out the empty bowl, Chen Yang look at him, whose expression shows no indignation, no anger, just immensely tranquil.
    "Uncle.." seeing him like this, showing no emotion, Chen Yang felt distressed.
    "You have not answered my question to you yesterday." After wiping his mouth with a paper towel, Chen An's head has slowly sobered up.
    "I do not want this kind of life, being bullied - not do anything after experiencing shame." Chen Yang whispered, his hands clasped tightly into a fist, his head lowered to suppressed his anger inside.
    "Uncle, I do not want to experience something like yesterday ... again"
    That kind of powerlessness, frustration, sense of hopelessness, he never wanted to experience it again!
    He wants to become stronger, he wants to protect Chen An, rather than let Chen An protect him.
    Chen An did not ask much, from Chen Yang's expression he already knew each other's determination, which is enough.
    Last night Ivanov's presence gave Chen Yang a big stimulus, this is what Chen An wants to see, but how much determination he'll have in end, is up to him.
    "Tidy things up, and we have go somewhere later." Flipping the quilt open, Chen An's sight fell on the new pajamas on his body, surely not the clothes he wore yesterday.
    "Did you change my clothes for me?" Chen An slightly picked up an eyebrow slightly uncomfortably, with a tone of command, "Do not do it again."
    He does not like people touching him, no matter who that person is.
    Chen Yang just nodded which he should be, but inside his head he was thinking back to how he was kissing Chen An's body and lips, eyes straying again towards Chen An's slightly swollen lips, the strength he used to hold the bowl of porridge increased.
    This inexplicable feeling is like a virus that slowly spread silently within him.
    Chen An only taught two students in his life, one is his brother Zhangle, another one is Lu Feng.
    Then now Chen Yang, the third, probably the last one.
    Chen An didn't know that even bad guys has chance of rebirth, probably it's just Yama not wanting to accept him too.
    He brought Chen Yang to the mansion that he bought and said to Chen Yang, who has a look of doubt. "Do not ask or do not care about me. All you have to do is obey. Tell me directly if one day you do not want to stay with me, do you understand?"
    Chen Yang nodded hard, silently uttering in his heart, I will never leave you.
    When Chen Yang was brought to the study, Chen An gave him several books about the knowledge of weapons and the analysis of the international situation. These books piles up to a full height of half a person, not only in Chinese, but also a series of English books.
    "During this time, except for going to school, you have to gave me some insight of the contents of these books, especially the performance and model of various kinds of weapons. As for my work? I quit."
    After telling Chen Yang, he no longer care, though before he was a lot careful around him.
    After experiencing betrayal, he now have less patience in teaching.
    So he let Chen Yang for a short bit of time remember the knowledge of weapons, three months later he will give this young man a test, assessing whether Chen Yang is really suitable stay with him.
    As for now, he have to go to open a trading company, a company that can cover his future operations.
    In other words, Chen An did not make trade before it went bankrupt, and now that he took the reins of Chen An's body, he will deal with those two scamming guys for Chen An behalf.

Ohhhhh~~ Lalalala~~

4. Red_

Red_ ◆The Lazy One◆

Reading List:
    Link
    C:
    Thanks

5. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link
    Your always welcome ;)

Red_ likes this.
  6. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh... Morning to y'all~~~

Ivanov have been a good stimulant for Chen Yang however being an old fox that he is how can he let that silly bear get away so easil without any scratch, how downgrading for his reputation.
    Even he have no means to teach Ivanov a lesson, for now but that doesn't stop him giving him some trouble without directly doing anything, since Ivanov is intending to cooperate with Lu Feng, that traitor, and he definitely don't want any cooperation happening between these two brats! And besides to that obsessed mad brat who follows him, listening to his words is the norm.
    Finishing writing the last word on the letterhead, adding on the last sentence, finally he considered it perfect.
    He only wrote a few sentences on his stationery, which is: "Lu Feng, did you think I was really dead? And please say hello to Ivan for me."
    His stationery is written in a simple craft paper, which he has always liked. Placed inside an enclosed red envelope. Such actions.are his habits that remained for so long, how could Lu Feng not recognized his writing and habits? That's simply impossible!
    He knew Lu Feng would not like him mentioning other people's names, even in a letter, just thinking about it makes him think how interesting his reaction would be, with this, now presumably the cooperation between the two wouldn't last long, with Lu Feng questioning Ivanov, this will surely keep him 'busy' for a bit.
    It is one thing that he doesn't want Ivanov happy, another is he can temporarily shift that damn brown bear's attention away from him, but most importantly, those two silly brats would fight it off by themselves, well isn't this the best outcome for him.
    Shoving the letter to his pockets, Chen An stood up and walked towards the bathroom, standing in front of a mirror meticulously fixing his hair.
    His braces are not so visibke now, and it will not affect much of his appearance, more importantly after the surgery half a year ago, his damn ugly teeth is finally showing signs of straightening.
    Although his figures is still not up to his standard, but compared to six months ago, it is so much better, finally can be considered a normal person.
    Removing the framed glasses from his face, Chen An washed his hands after which he took the contact lenses he bought and putting it on, giving himself a once over at the mirror,he finally let out a satisfactory smile. Comparing to what he saw for the first time at the hospital, to now a few months later he thoroughly became a changed person.
    Now, he this is the real Chen Zhang'An.
    Fixing his tie, Chen An turned to leave his room, passing through the slightly opened study, where Chen Yang, as usual, is sitting at the desk burying himself with books and informations he handed over to him.
    Seemingly felt his presence, Chen Yang looked up and saw a man dressed in suit without any glasses looking at him, looking slightly surprised for a moment, Chen Yang then asked: "Uncle, are you going out?l
    Before, when Chen An wears glasses he looks a gentle elegant man, now without it, he might not be what you consider as handsome, but that face can make you firmly remember it from one glance.
    Those pair of phoenix eyes, which were completely unobstructed, slitting upwards, when Chen An splits his mouth into a smile, his eyes are simply breathtaking, everytime they spoke with each other.
    "I'll test what you learned for the past few months when I get back." After telling him that he decisively turned, not looking back again. Seeing that, Chen Yang felt a bit lost in heart, in Chen An's eyes he seems to be just an optional existence, just thinking about it his hands that were holding a pen tightened.
    He is unwilling to be a become discarded card in Chen An's heart, he wanted to be the only one in Chen An's eyes, he wanted to carve the name Chen Yang in his heart, to become an unforgettable existence in his life for eternity, he will be, one day.
    After leaving home, Chen An sat on a luxury car that had been waiting downstairs. Although he now has a driver's license, the fact is that he is a man who can not drive.
    But it does not matter, having a driver is enough.
    Lraning back, he raised his wrist for the time, half an hour before the party, he estimated that he'll arrive on time.
    Opening a company is not a difficult thing, as long as he has the funds, he'll have all the documents in place, having the wealth from his previous life, he now get in touch to a few wealthy local businessmans.
    As long as you have money, naturally people will slowly gather, because business is always about connections and contacts, having more friends is not entirely a bad thing. Simply by having a good conversation skills and excellent taste, you'll found yourself getting along with more people.
    Chen An is inky pretending to be a businessman, and slowly integrate himself to the local social circle. And today's charity is for that purpose, though not his first party, but after rebirth can be considered as such.
    Originally, they just invited a few celebrities, but now he recently got acquainted to a real estate tycoon,thus managing to get a ticket for himself.
    This is only just the beginning of a good show.

Phew... Took me an hour to finished..
    But well,...here it is~~~
    Enjoy~ ;)

7. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link
    Good Morning to y'all
    *yawn I wake too early~~~

Yeah, hurray!! Banzai!! We reach the chap 40 milestone!!! Hurhur~ (Well, I can't believe I lasted this long.... :blobmelt: being an idling soul I really am too lazy..~~:blobwhistle:)
    Conspiracy cocktail party "President Chen, you dress too smart today, right, which also let us how these people live?"
    With a burst of hearty laughter, a middle-aged man around the age of forty personally welcomed Chen in the hotel lobby.
    Chen smiling and looking at this ordinary middle-aged man, because perennial entertainment and not to avoid the color relationship, although only around the age of 40 but it looks almost 50-year-old appearance, the middle-aged man is Chen Real estate tycoon to know.
    "Do not change the total sum of days I go to the gym to exercise?
    Chen smiled, his eyes swept across the horse's face Hengliang rich face and that prominent beer belly, to know six months ago he is not much better than the man at hand.
    Chen An and the man walked together to the Hotel's charity auction's hall, the 'friend' is the man he frequently meets at Hong Kong, and of course those seemingly coincidental encounter were designed beforehand.
    Back when he was Chen Zhang'an, he was aware of the status of the real estate world, despite being an arms smuggler, this doesn't prevent him from investing to other businesses.
    Everyone has their own preferences, and knowing well the other sides preferences makes his purpose easily achieved.
    And Chen An has always known that this man invests quite a some to painting works, so at the Christie's auction at Hong Kong, combined with Chen An's words of familiarity towards the works, both slowly got close to each other.
    Shanghai's international metropolis, of course will never miss this wide variety of receptions, even in charity auctions they are often seen, but today's charity is bit different.
    Because of the host's connections, there will be several special valuables that will be auctioned today, thus attracting a large number of buyers from all over the world. These buyers also attracted a bunch of celebrities and rich merchants.
    Under the leading of the middle age man, Chen An and several famous businessmen casually chatted a few words to each other, though he now looks young, but he is after all mature at heart, with a wide experience in his arsenal.
    With his deep experience and profound knowledge, being given a unique treatment isn't hard at all, together with his charm Chen An quickly received a variety of beautiful business cards.
    It's just that he is here today to not just expand his connections to the social circle.
    Having found an excuse, Chen An walked out of the rich celebrity circles of the middle age man, he patted his chest lightly, hiding the letter he had written under his clothes.
    Today's charity auction reception, Lu Feng will appear.
    He can be sure that brat will appear.
    Because the auction has an auction item that is imperative to Lu Feng.
    When it is something related to him, Lu Feng can be a bit persistent, how can Chen An not know this? Besides that very same thing was provided by him.
    Collecting Gold inlaid antiques were Chen An personal hobbies, despite being busy he always spare time to appreciate this hobby of his.
    On the one hand, he really likes the treasures that have brought together by essence of history and culture. On another hand, the collection of antiques is also a favorite hobby of the upper class people.
    This time he commissioned the auction house to find a Han Dynasty jade box with a fine workmanship, he remembers a decade ago his brother Zhang'le bought a house in Shanghai for him, with an expensive small antique pair of chopsticks.
    However, all of these were only discovered after the death of his brother, having found out his brother's suppressed emotions, his was the only one who knew the location of that house, only he knows the password of the room, but he always avoid touching the items within the house as it holds the memories of Chen Zhang'le
    But now he had to come up with something to attract Lu Feng's attention, Chen An knew that brat Lu Feng's fascination towards him has reached a degree of morbidity, so how will he not know the existence of the jade box that Zhang'le gave to him?
    Lu Feng want him, including all of his possessions.
    Holding a cup of juice in his hand, Chen Anbowed, with his lips slightly raised, he task the people of the auction house to hand over a letter together with the jade box to the winner as a "thank you letter".
    He believes Lu Feng will love this letter.
    Turning around the corner of his eye suddenly caught a familiar frame of a young man, Chen An then shouted other's name.
    "Wang Hao."
    Seeing that the name of the young man was shouted out, he immediately over to look his eyes seeing Chen An, he froze for a moment.
    "Why, do you not know me?" With his lips showing a slight smile, Chen An walked over step by step towards the other, "a few months ago in the gym, forgot about it?"
    "You are -"with his eyes wide opened, he remembered, Wang Hao looked at the man in front of him in a stunned look, and said incredulously, "Chen.., Chen An?!"

Yeah~~~~

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  8. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link
    I just discovered that my summary isn't really far off to the translation, I guess I'm not such a hopeless case after all..hahaha..

Extra note:
    I'll probably continue the summaries when I'm free. This past days is very busy for me..so..hehehe ;)

9. Mimosa1

Mimosa1 Lee Jae Wook

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summaries!

10. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz give more spoilers:aww:

11. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry::cry::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    *dead
    *phones gone
    *all my documents in my phone.. gone......:notlikeblob::blobsob::blobsob:

huhuhuhu.....:blobsob:

12. SorceressPol

SorceressPol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so sorry! Did you have any kind of cloud service on your phone?

Raizendeville likes this.
  13. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link
    I have but i forgot....*sighs.. i wasn't using the account.. *sighs...

14. Sasakira

Sasakira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need more spoiler :(:(:(

15. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo! I'm back folks...bought a new phone:blob_pompom:

Yep and to celebrate!
    Chen An's savings have been the source of his little boyfriend Liu Xiaojie private fund-raising, where Liu Xiaojie privately hooked with his new love Wang Hao, and all his savings have been stashed away.
    Wang Hao, this man is one of those second generation young master, precisely because of this, Chen An this "little boss" can't retaliate thus choosing suicide instead.

It's been a few months since their last unpleasant meeting in the gym. Wang Hao, this boy, probably remembered how Ding Sheng beat him up , but now he suddenly did not recognize him, so he have to take the initiative to say "hello".
      "Chen..Chen An?!"
      Stunned for a moment, Wang Hao was so surprised that he blurted out the name of the man before him, his eyes widened, almost could not believe that in front of him, this elegant man, turned out to be the fat and the ugly Chen An.
      He clearly still remember the voice of the other party, back when he was in the gym, he remembered back then, Chen An just started to lose weight and correct his teeth. Wang Hao really could not associate the back then dirty plump dumpling to this currently confident man in front of him at all.
      This fact makes Wang Hao hard to accept, so much so that he forgot how the last time he scolded Chen An as a "trash"
      "How did you get here?!"
    The shocked Wang Hao slowly recovered, but continued staring at the man in front of him with disbelief, if not for the other people next to him, he would really like to rub his eyes raw to confirm that he is not hallucinating.
      He used to hate this man called Chen An, the biggest reason is he simply look down on the ugly and uncivilized soil buns, but as a onlooker he is also willing to see how these nasty people fall into the quagmire of failure.
      But here right now in front of him, Chen An suddenly became pleasing to the eyes, in the past, people felt nauseous due to all those fats.
      It seems that all of a sudden the frogs in the well have become aristocrats in the city, making him unable to accept it.
      "You do not think I am entertaining, right?" (T/N: I don't know what he is trying say..so I'm gonna let it be) Chen An smiled and lifted a glass containing a small, transparent white grape juice that looked a lot like wine.
      "Entertaining...I can't afford to wear your clothes."
      Wang Hao had complex look at Chen An's natural demeanor, the Chen An in front of him in the past would always shout crazily to him to return his money back.
      Even though Wang Hao did not cheat Chen An at the very beginning, Wang Hao knew him as "friend" and the "Chen An," he remembered ws vulgar and cautious, both in terms of conversation and demeanor.
      Where was that now, leisurely chatting with him, letting him fall into a trap.
      Then thinking back of the young man together with Chen An in the gym who beat shit out of him, Wang Hao frowned a little, "You want to take revenge on me?"
    Wang Hai after being beaten black and blue, he immediately investigated the relationship between that man and Chen An, but the result was beyond his expectations, in the past he was bullied people, that time he became bullied but cannot make a fuss out of it.
      It is only because the person who beaten him is so special that he can not even know exactly what that young man is.
      But Wang Hao remembers that the young man named Ding Sheng is with Chen An, Chen An can't possibly into such an unlucky relationship with that Ding Sheng, right?
      "Why would I want to retaliate against you? There is an old saying called karma (T/N: he actually said something about afterlife, but I can't make a sense out of it), although I went bankrupt, but now have a better life than before, right?"
      Mouth raised slightly, Chen An glanced at Wang Hao, seeing the other is still staring at him, his smile grew wider.
      "The auction is about to start." Not intending to say anything to Wang Hao, Chen An left a word and turned away.
      Bait has been laid, now waiting for the fish to be hook.
    Chen An's real purpose for the auction is not to sell things, and so the host said something but Chen An just shortly leave after the auction began.
      He deliberately choose to leave before he and Lu Feng make contact with each other.
      Although he is now changed a person, but who knows ... ... His habits are too familiar, will Lu Feng recognize him?

Yeah~~ after being in a hiatus for quite a long time....

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    Shan Shan, Tintl, Mimosa1 and 11 others like this.
  16. TammyMay

TammyMay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Congratulations on your new purchase! And thanks for the spoilers :aww:

17. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers and plz continue to give more:blobxd:
    Btw what type of phone did u get:blobmelt:

18. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha... (let's hope for my laziness to go away..XD)
    Ah right, it's an android...(samsung, If I'm not mistaken this is a korean brand..)

19. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link
    And your welcome :blobokhand:

20. Kuzo

Kuzo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting for next summary~~ ☆v☆
    *camping here* :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool: