LCD SSS-Class Suicide Hunter

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Alk, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Extra07

Extra07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She becomes his bff though... like... for real.

2. DustySpiral

DustySpiral Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, I'd suggest you keep reading. I wasn't fond of the first Raviel arc either, as it was sort of *sudden true love forever!!!!one!!* out of nowhere, but, having read mtl to 360ish, would still strongly recommend the series to others. Dunno where to find the remaining chapters to MTL >.>. I also think the MC-Raviel relationship ends up being pretty good in the long-term, the IMO forced way it began aside.

Anyway, without spoiling anything specific, I liked the floor 31-49 arc(s) quite a bit. The 51+ Arc has been fun as well. Mixed feelings on 50.
    The 1st 50th floor arc.. well you'll see. I wasn't as big on the 2nd 50th floor arc, simply because I felt it was kind of rushed / could have been developed more. Granted, the author probably didn't want it to be super-long but as it is I feel the concept kinda got wasted. That said, even that arc would be pretty good compared to all the arcs from various LNs I've read.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  3. OneNameHero

OneNameHero [The Unchosen One]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not going to read anymore so you might as well just tell me what you're talking about. Ravioli's inclusion into the story permanently taints it so any enjoyment I could get is immediately erased when I remember she exists.

You losers probably like Second Coming of Gluttony judging by your shit standards. That's not a reply to you but for some reason it keeps auto adding it to my reply.

4. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/various-series-mtl-text.43119/page-40
    There's a google drive with all the raws

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/various-series-mtl-text.43119/page-40

Sutad Aatma likes this.
  5. Dorifto

Dorifto New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because there was another heroine with better development, moron. You’re like a hundred chapters behind if you’re manhwa only.

Shio likes this.
  6. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "better development"

7. Dorifto

Dorifto New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry guess I don’t like IV drip pace of romantic development or eunuchs for MCs unlike you clowns here.

8. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you prefer injecting a giant dose all at once without any care for the consequences? Are you fucking 13 years old that you like this shit?

9. Kin_

Kin_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kinda funny how that arc got alot of ppl mad

Russi and iBakax3 like this.
  10. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clearly not enough Edge.

iBakax3 likes this.
  11. Agentt

Agentt Loves cats and pats and my wife

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't say he is crazy, a bit unrealistic at first, but he soon turns into normal mc later

12. Kin_

Kin_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah he's def a psycho, but prob that part of him will be seen less because of his promised with raviel

13. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, yeah, I doubt she's going to give him blanket permission to off himself at leisure and increase his undead minions. I'm betting that she's going to end up scolding him somewhere down the road though, otherwise why make the promise in the first place?

Kin_ likes this.
  14. Agentt

Agentt Loves cats and pats and my wife

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, well, how else you can have a likable protag who keeps on killing himself

Shio likes this.
  15. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. Gongja x Raviel all the way.

iBakax3 likes this.
  16. Kin_

Kin_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that dead was pretty anticlimactic no? i mean, i dont really mind much since i barely had any interest in that character but still

Eddy andres likes this.
  17. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it feels weird, we were used to the kind gonja that repeats over and over again, even in the arc of the happy world he was willing to stop to exhaust dialogue options, but here, we were with the blunt gonja and something cold from when he gave Petra the legendary beating, and in this case it seems that since he met him for the first time, he showed an unusual aggressiveness against him.

But, it is partly because he didn't even expect to find him in such a depressing situation and a little help from the script on the theme of the wizarding towers (although understandable knowing the personality of the sword emperor, a tower is little compared to what that he's used to) that gave him an easy way to burn off his power.

In the end, we only have to take two things into consideration, one, that we still do not know the punishment that the librarian will have so there is a possibility that he cannot repeat the same trick twice to enter and two, the aegim arc has not finished, that is Now that they are showing us a flashback of his past, and although we have seen that he always was, a strange creature and what could be the moment of his decision to leave everything, it remains to be seen if he is blank when they revive him or if the sword has something to say, although I agree that if neither of those two things happened, I would be disappointed that it was so fast (although it could also be the start of a new secondary quest)

Kin_ likes this.
  18. Kin_

Kin_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gonna let the chapters stack for a while

Russi likes this.
  19. kuhekin

kuhekin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still alive Pog

20. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kind of hope future chapter will have less of "I can't do this, so let's just die and repeat".

It's his best skill, but it should not be used all the time