Discussion [ST Ending] How do you think Qin Shuang becomes a UC?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by AardwarkThe2nd, Jun 14, 2016.

1. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    At the ending of Stellar Transformations, it is implied that Qin Shuang became the 4th Universe Creator, leaving the name Qin on the Grandmist Banner. Unfortunately, IET didn't write a story about Qin Yu's son. So let's discuss about it!

I'll provide some points which might prove useful...

1) At the end of ST, Qin Shuang begins his grand journey from the Science and Technology Cosmic Space in the Mortal Realm, the birthplace of Qin Yu's late master Lei Wei.

2) The Mortal Realm is the weakest Space in the Cosmos. However, it is also the foundation of the Cosmos, and the many times larger compared to the Immortal and Divine Realm. Qin Yu's Artifact Refining Master gathered the ingredients for crafting his Exalted Celestial Treasure here.

3) Training in Science and Technology is the wrong path for cultivation, because it uses external means. Sometime in the 16th volume, Qin Yu says that the Mortal Realm Cosmic Space created a way to gather energy via materials (mecha?).

4) The Stellar Transformations cultivation technique is completed. Supposing that Qin Yu spreads it, the population of UCs can see a drastic increase.

Well, that's all I can think of. Tell me your ideas!

EDIT: There is a Fanfiction sequel to ST, written by I Don't Eat Tomatoes here: http://www.uukanshu.com/b/21269/

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  2. Wytchlord

Wytchlord I like strawberries ~

Reading List:
    Link
    It will probably be revealed during Swalloing Star. At least the wine that was splattered at the end of ST could explain the events happening in that universe ..

Reginald Twistleton likes this.
  3. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    My head-canon is that the Science and Technology Mortal Cosmos is like the world of Skyfire Avenue. There are espers with unique powers and mechas everywhere. Qin Shuang decides to go to a high school/ university to learn.

4. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    It is not implied that he is the 4th, only that he has the chance

5. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't say any spoilers, but no, Swallowed Star is not related to ST and CD.

mrt90 likes this.
  6. Chamber

Chamber Mecha Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    If he becomes fourth then there will be two Qin Meng's.......?

7. cRAZiE

cRAZiE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But it was definitely said that 6 humans live on Earth that could become UC and both DE and SS MC's come from Earth...

8. tsetsefly

tsetsefly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was said that qin shuang changed his name at the s & t cosmic space.
    I had a premonition that it would be ji ning from desolate era since all grandmist saga was posted on ww but apparently it is a completely different light novel. So maybe swallowed star.

9. WeiFish

WeiFish Eccentric Grey Sword 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not really implied, because it's just that he's one of the few of who's fate can't be seen through.

Kamal, mrt90 and forgotten like this.
  10. Wytchlord

Wytchlord I like strawberries ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Not at all? oO Can you give me the spoiler per pm?

11. forgotten

forgotten 【 R E M N A N T】

Reading List:
    Link
    but Qin Yu's son was close to deity level (Immortal emperor probably ) in mortal realm he would be godlike ,

12. cindykate

cindykate Well-Known fuck3r

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just wondering why you guys trying to find the 4th meng... when we all know that MENG hao is the greatest MENG.

111x6, Stark3, Allmightymeme and 4 others like this.
  13. Druuj

Druuj Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I can't say that I have read the raws for all the novels out there
    But, Usually the MC starts as a reincarnated/crippled/dirtpoor bastard that stumbles upon miraculous artifacts. So being the son of the Creator-equivalent of your Cosmos appears to very few novels. Wuxiaworld's SoTR comes to mind.

Also, unless the MC never met his true family or has lost his memory (Zuo Mo I'm looking at you) we get some glimpses of them early on. So if there was a novel about Qin Yu's kid, we would know. Probably.

Lastly, Is it really fun to write about the descendants of your MC? I mean the 3 musketeers 20 years later book was fun, but how often does that happen? Isn't it better to move on to a new MC?

OH OH forgot this
    In CD we only learnt of Linley's post-Grandmist adventures in an afterword. And he was MC. Haeru is still unaccountable! So what about Qin Yu's 2nd kid?

mrt90 likes this.
  14. P0n3swag

P0n3swag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its not swallowed star earth. swallowed star is a genetic world the one Qin Shuang went to is a tech planet. i'm also pretty sure there was no implication to Qin Shuang becoming a grandmist controller only it was possible he could.

15. justjetlagged

justjetlagged WEEZY F BABY

Reading List:
    Link
    If Qin Shuang became a universe creator then I think this is what happened.

He went to Earth. Became an otaku immediately. Fapped his life away to hentai. Realises cumming is not the meaning of life. Attends Harvard and other similar tiered universities. Degrees in biochem, physics etc essentially every stem subject. Researches genetic modification and also teleportation. Since he is a deity he understands teleportation but not the concept and theory behind it.

Cracks the code for teleportation but not the code for genetic modification that would turn you into the strongest human ever. Suddenly locates a strange artefact stuck in a void somewhere. Teleports to it since he can teleport everywhere now. It's a crystal wine glass. Filled with wine that flows like a river and doesn't spill.

He feels a strange energy from it - he's delighted, consumed. A strange feeling overcomes him. He studies the wine.
    Using the wine he cracks the code and tests the genetic serum on himself. He obtains a grandmist body.

ElTorroLoco likes this.
  16. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
    the wine wouldnt give you a grandmist body

ElTorroLoco likes this.
  17. Druuj

Druuj Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In CD's end the genetic and tech places where 2 secondary cosmoi. not planets. planets are thingies in cosmoi. or well, duh, planets.

18. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    6 out of 10 000 and there are different Earth planets, neither Ning or Feng are from Lei Wei's universe

19. ibekaya

ibekaya RARE SPECIES !!! DANGEROUS CREATURES !!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably he is not ji ning. Desolate era is a story about qin yu cosmos not linley cosmos

20. Big Boy

Big Boy Weeabo Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you might be referring to the wrong son. He had two sons.
    One was extremely talented and became hella strong in a few years, while the other was supposedly untalented and didn't make any progress. He left because he didn't like the pressure of being near his unreasonably talented brother.