Discussion [ST Ending] How do you think Qin Shuang becomes a UC?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by AardwarkThe2nd, Jun 14, 2016.

1. justjetlagged

justjetlagged WEEZY F BABY

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we can agree that each cosmos has a way to become a gc. Since the science one isn't cultivation, it must be scientific. I wasn't saying that he uses the wine to get a body that can survive the space - I was saying that he made the serum but needed that final key to make it successful and the wine is that key.

Also, I didn't even say that surviving in the grandmist space would automatically give you the knowledge to make a cosmos, but that if you did, the others would probably make you one

2. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
    @ElTorroLoco could you keep this arguement going i can't keep up with this i just cant be bothered explaining why a theory wouldnt work anymore

3. ElTorroLoco

ElTorroLoco [Christmas spiritbun][Left Hand of Sordahon]

Reading List:
    Link
    @Rreelentless @justjetlagged So basicly what I get from this you guys are trying to figure out who is going to be the fourth grandmist controller. I have not read raws.
    1. Why would Qin Yu ever share his technique with every unreadable soul?
    2. Even that would probaly not work because of cosmos being a bitch and basicly saying you need to find your own path.
    3. Qing Shaung is just one of the thousands of unreadable souls that have been since the beginning of the multiverse
    4. IET stated he made ST and CD a dualogy. So there wont be a fourth Grandmist Controller :(.
    5. @justjetlagged Teleportation is about spatial laws its not just there because he is a deity.
    6. Modifying the human body would not give you a grandmist body and certainly not wine.
    7. Cultivation is about reaching the highest state of being/living so this means in my observation at least the you in science terms shave and add parts to your DNA to improve it till it reaches perfection and after that you cultivate your inner self with some kind of cultivation technique. So modifying your body would not give you a grandmist body and it is also stated the way of science is not the correct way of cultivation because it relies on external support(this does not include body refiners).
    8. Mortal realms have not comprehened all the particles/ atoms in the universe especially not Earth seeing as its stated that the planet where Qin Yu's first master (kind of) came from was far more advanced then the current Earth. So if on that planet they could not get it why would we be able to do it on Earth. And at the end of the story it is also stated that the First Craftman God did not sucseed because the material he found did not contain grandmist energy so we can conclude that there isnt any items with Grandmist energy in the Mortal Cosmos. So the wine could not have given him an insight into grandmist energy.
    9. This is all just my opinion and theories on this based of my own views of the novels(CD&ST) it also states this threat is about how you think it ended this is just my personal version.
    10. This might no be entirely correct because this is just based on my own opinion and views and what I remember of the novels.

Rreelentless likes this.
  4. justjetlagged

justjetlagged WEEZY F BABY

Reading List:
    Link
    Man I'm not even going to reply anymore -_-

5. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    It was never implied that he became the 4th at the ending of ST, it was just Qin Yu daydreaming or something if I recall correctly... and I never really though of him possibly becoming this 4th...