Discussion Stand Out Fit In - 1 OK Rock

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bright_Lucky_Star, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link

As you can see this band create new song, I didn't particularly follow them but when I watch the MV oh it hit me in right way :blobcry:. As asian who grew up in foreign land or as mixed blood that make you have distinct feature, are you get bullied or people in there accept you so easily ? :blobpeek:

Wanna share it:blobReach:

AkeShiro and Beltran like this.
  2. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    no

also the notion of stand out or fit in is absurd and objective in all ways. it does not at all question the will of the person, and when it does it is weak mentality of choice. 'oh what do i do, oh what do i do' type of shit. why are people so mentally challenged to not make a straight forward choice and be confident no matter what?

Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
  3. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    The only reason why you're bullied is that you make yourself an easy target. To not be an easy target, you just have to blend in. You are being insulted because you show that insults work on you. You can just ignore that and be like "yeah, so?". You won't get bullied as much.

Protip, to avoid bully, fight back. Get into trouble and attract the teacher's attention.

4. TotesMyGoats

TotesMyGoats yeetle the teetle

Reading List:
    Link
    It's really cliche, I've literally never seen people make fun of someone else for their race unless they're close friends or something

Bright_Lucky_Star and AkeShiro like this.
  5. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    I can only be confident when I know what the consequences will be or doing that will bring benefit to me :blobokhand:, when I don't know what will happen or consequences is bad, I can't be confindent at all. :notlikeblob:

6. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    well, it is easy if you were at least teenager but when you're a kid? no, it won't be easy as you said it was. i agreed with the "fight back" things, rather if you dont make them bleed they won't stop.