LCD Star Martial God Technique

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Oct 1, 2016.

1. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this polygamy?

2. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    *looks at <harem> tag*
    *nods heads*

However, the author is Mad Snail and the story is on hiatus since October (me thinks) 2016.

3. Nanou94

Nanou94 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really pity the newcomers who doesn't know about Mad snail deeds, Having a lot of hopes for a novel, but you end with a super long hiatus, luckily I didn't start reading SMGT, even for TDG I dropped it so that I won't go crazy with the waiting and the to be expected rushed ending ...

Mithun likes this.
  4. StuffedDuck

Reading List:
    Link
    You just need to read a tiny bit slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooower ... TDG got already seven chapters released this year ...

However, with both manhua and anime (TDG got one I think now) still being published he might want to finish the stories once they catch up.

5. Ghalad

Ghalad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I Dont Know What He Will Do About TDG But SMGT ending is one of the worst endings a novel can have

6. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how much the manga differs from the novel, probably a lot, but in the manga the mc's personality changes drastically back and forth and it gives me sense of indecisiveness from the author that usually turns a story to crap. Since this author is already a well-known flake it doesn't bode well for the future of this novel to me

7. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    This is LCD not spoiler. Also the novel is on hiatus as far as I know, so an ending hasn't happened yet. Save your comments about things that haven't been translated yet for a different thread

StuffedDuck likes this.
  8. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone read the latest manhua? or manhwa? forget it manga chapter 70 this dude

"say your prayers" dude
    "no one is to harm him, he saved my life! if any of you harm him, ill report this to my father and you'll be put to death!" princess
    *oh shit!! reaction* dude

hahahha lmao

Xian Ni likes this.
  9. john10123

john10123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to xia yu ning and xue yun? Does mc stay with them after he is kicked out of the gym or do they marry someone else? Does the novel have any back-to-back predictions?

10. StuffedDuck

Reading List:
    Link
    Only book 1 of SMGT has ended - Mad Snail 'plans' to continue the story later on ...

11. john10123

john10123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone here read Star Martial God's technique? What happens to Xia Yu Ning and Xue Yun? Do they stay with the MC after he's kicked out of the gym or do they marry someone else? Does a novel have predictions back?

12. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only read a bit of the manhua for this. As expected of manhua based on webnovels; it's trash, but it seems like the mc's character is very inconsistent. I was wondering if it's the same in the novel

13. metazoxan

metazoxan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is Mad Snail dude. The guy who (as far as I'm aware) has basically completed zero series. He constantly stops partway through his stories after he either gets bored or writes his story into a corner and can't be bothered to write himself out of it.

It's a shame because his writing is pretty good. I enjoyed TDG alot even when the writing got a bit weird near where it stopped. I still liked it enough to want to read more.

THis series was really no different except the author at least gave his readers enough respect to finish the arc or book before leaving the story dead in the water. But if he's reached the point that NovelUpdates is listing it as Hiatus then the story is pretty much over.

14. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure what your point is. I mostly agree with everything you just said, but it has absolutely no bearing on my post that you quoted

15. metazoxan

Reading List:
    Link
    Because you talked about it being on hiatus and the ending not happening yet. But knowing Mad Snail it will probably never get an ending. At least not beyond what it already has.

So it's fine to comment on the "ending" since it's unlikely the author will break the hiatus with anything satisfying.

16. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    its not on hiatus its already completed, but it was super rushed its like author gone mad

17. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess from your point of view, since it's likely to be a bad ending, then spoiling it for people is okay? That's some selfish bullshit

18. metazoxan

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah cool the hell down. First of all, all the one guy said was that SMGT's ending is one of the worst endings a novel can have. That isn't a god damn spoiler. A spoiler would be "So and so dies at the end". Just saying the ending is bad doesn't count as a spoiler.

Secondly, all I was commenting was on the " an ending hasn't happened yet" part. NOTHING I freaking said had anything to do with spoilers. So enough with the judgmental bullshit.

19. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    No need to cool down, because I wasn't angry or upset in the first place. Don't know why you thought that. More like I don't really care enough to continue with this. I don't even read it anymore. So let's just agree to disagree, and let it go

20. Fanatico

Fanatico Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to know, but is the story yet on hiatsu or did it ghet a decent ending?
    I'm asking it, since the series turned into a popular manwha