Chinese Star Wars: The Vow of Silver Dawn

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Interitus, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Interitus

Interitus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Star Wars: The Vow of Silver Dawn (星球大战:白银誓约)

Raw Link:
    https://book.qidian.com/info/1015950219
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Official Star Wars Canon, author: His Majesty the King
    these two points are in my opinion reason enough for somebody to have a look at this novel

Description: The young and energetic Jedi apprentice Sean encountered real darkness for the first time when investigating a murder in a remote and independent dry galaxy. He was forced to separate from his master and fight the rising evil alone. When his Jedi training was challenged and faced with a crisis of faith, he embarked on a journey of self-discovery, hoping to bring peace and justice to this galaxy.

Weirwood likes this.
  2. Megatron

Megatron Decepticon

Reading List:
    Link
    Cool, I'd imagine the licensing for this would be a nightmare though, maybe having to go through both Qidian and Disney. Would be cool to check this out since I just finished The Mandalorian and am craving more Star Wars content

3. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This makes me feel bad for the Star Wars fans, So Disney is really sucking up to Winnie the Pooh.

At least it’s not one of those Authors that Spam Arrogant young masters/Courting Death and all that nonsense, or is it :hmm::hmm::hmm: