StarChildren : Fantasy Planet

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by LivingCorpse, Dec 4, 2015.

1. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my first try writing a story, well I was so bored and I think, I guess I can write some stuff to kill time. Thank you to @MrStealYoCultivation for making a thread that give me this idea to kill time. With that here It is :

Title
    StarChildren : Fantasy Planet

Synopsis :
    StarChildren, that was the name of this ship. She was the pride of Intergalactic Republic Navy. But one day during the ship first mission, a mysterious blackhole suddenly appeared and sucked the ship and it's crew.

The ship Crash landed. When they woke up they find themselves in a mountain full of dragons. A planet with a clear blue sky and blue sea. But, this planet are not recorded in galactic chart...

"Where in the world is this planet..."
    "Forget about planets we might even come to another world instead..."

Dragons, floating island, gigantic tree, and other mysterious sight. What will the StarChildren discover? Will they ever find a way home?

Genre : Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, SciFi, Tragedy

Table of Contents :
    Prologue, The Unfulfilled Promise
    Log 1, The New Recruits
    Log 2, Lost in Space

P.S : Please write what you thought about this, and if there's a mistake point it.
    P.P.S : My English sometimes is weird, sorry about that.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  2. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue, The Unfulfilled Promise

Sversburgh Shipyard, Artera, Ganymede system, 3rd of March 3115 Earth Standard Time

It was a pretty dim place, there is only a little light source and spark flying everywhere. Despite the grim atmosphere of this place, sound of people working and shouting can be heard everywhere.

Among the sound and the dim light inside this vast enclosed space, there lies a Gigantic ship. Despite it was called a ship but this ship was more like an ancient vehicle called submarine.

With a black color and triangle shaped bow that houses 2 large Gun, this ship gives an intimidating feeling to anyone who look at it.

Among the moving machinery and sound of hammering, there was a figure that completely in contrast with this dark place. It was a figure of a woman wearing a white lab coat.

She has a youthful and gentle face, wearing a half rimmed glasses, even her long black hair that was tied at the end, still shine in this dim place, she was carrying a board like device and she was intently looking at it.

“ Unn… the outer shell have been placed, now we need to reinforce it, after that the wiring, the engine, the weapons.”

*mumble mumble*

“ Yo Airi, working hard like usual eh? ”

“ Hyah! What the… don’t scare me like that, you old man! ”

“My bad, my bad. Although calling your own husband and old man is pretty harsh. It also implicitly saying that you are also an ol… Guheh!? “

“ You dare to call me that, and there will be no dinner for the next 3 month. *Glares* “ Airi

The mysterious man, after receiving the blow in the stomach, tries to recover himself. Despite his seemingly robust body, he still staggered when receiving that blow, it was a proof of how powerful it is.

“ Urgh I get it, man, you never show any mercy ever since we got married. “

“ That was a story from years back, I don’t even remember giving you any mercy before we married.“ Airi

“ Well let’s forget about our marriage, what’s more Important is I’m here to check the new mothership.”

“ Well, as you can see here is your new ship.“ Airi

“ This? It’s smaller than I imagine.”

“ This is a new design, although it’s true that this is smaller than your standard mothership. But I can assure you that this thing will be more powerful than any of them! I was the head of this project after all ” Airi

Said Airi as she showoff her non-existent chest. She looks so proud of herself.

“ Did someone just thinking of anything rude? Hm?” Airi

“ What are you talking about?”

“ Well whatever, how’s our daughter doing?” Airi

“ She said she will graduate from the Academy this year. You know what? The Instructor even said that she might become the most outstanding graduate in the history of the Academy.”

“ Haha… said the guy who hold that title for more than 20 years.” Airi

A shadow of worry suddenly came to Airi face

“ But you know… If she graduated, wouldn’t she will be sent to the frontline? After all, the Eizenhart Academy is a military academy…” Airi

“ Don’t worry, with how things progress, I think the war will be over before she got the chance to taste the frontline.”

“ Unn… I guess so, but that means this child will never see any action when it’s completed.” Airi

“ Haha… I guess that’s true. Well since it’s a waste to discard the project, perhaps the Council will convert this ship to exploration ship?”

“ Well, I can see that happens with how stingy they are, by the way you are hiding something aren’t you?” Airi

“ Ugh… you are so perceptive… even though I was trying to surprise you.”

“ How many years do you think we know each other? Show that stuff you are hiding from me.” Airi

“Kukuku… you are gonna love it, Here it is!”

“ This! A 3 person ticket to Earth? I always want to go there! Yay! I love you!” Airi

She said as she hugged the mysterious man

“ Hehe… I know you are gonna love it. Since the war has progressed smoothly, I will take a break from work and you also can take a break. We will also ask our daughter to came. It’s been a long time since our family together after all.”

“ Then I will do so! Let’s go now!” Airi

*pip* *pip* *pip* *pip*

Suddenly the wristband the man wearing making a sound.

“ Sorry I need to receive this.”

“ Uuu… well whatever. I’m gonna resume my work anyway… well see you soon darling..” Airi

……………………………

The man then walks away while waving to her wife. Suddenly from the wristband the man wearing, a translucent square image of a man wearing military uniform appear. But this is not an image, this is a live video coming from a communication device on the man wrist.

“ Sir we need you to get back here, we have detected a problem.” ?

“ I’l be right there.”

The image disappear after the mysterious man answered

“ Haah, what is it now… well at least I will get a break after I finish this. Kukuku… It’s been a long time since she call me darling. I can’t wait for the vacation. Maybe we should bought some clothes before we go. Yes, I will do that after this over…”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

…………………………………………………………………….

………………………………………

…………………………..

………….

………

………………………………………….

NewsVoid Studio, Mars, Solar System, 4th of March 3115 Earth Standard Time

“Welcome viewers on the NewsVoid Channel 7 this program was brought to you by The Galactic Council”

“ Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Here’s on NewsVoid 7 we will give you the latest topic of this day, First of all The Attack of Sversburgh Shipyard” Anchor girl

“ It was reported at 3rd of March 3115 Earth Standard Time, an armed group have infiltrated and attacked the Sversburgh Shipyard at Artera in Ganymede System. Currently the reported number of victim have reached 96 dead and 56 injured. The official said that the Great Empire of Scion are the perpetrator of this incident. A small number of Commando and Dronebot are attacking the facility by ramming their transport at the hangar, causing the facility to be breached. It is still unknown what are the purpose of their daring assault. The Army have declared that they already secured the area and annihilated the Scion soldiers and the Dronebots.” Anchor girl

“ Now, here is mister Linberg, a former strategist of Intergalactic Republic Army. Mister Linberg, what do you think the cause of this attack?” Anchor girl

“ Well as far I can see this is a suicide mission. With these small number it’s clear that the Scion Empire is getting desperate to win this war. In my opinion…………."

………………….

………

PROLOGUE END

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  3. Sproutling

Sproutling We are the Sproutlings

Reading List:
    Link
    well, its better if you dont use EST on the date. also if you said time please include the time too.

EST(Eastern Standard time) is not Earth Standard time. i guess you write it on purpose.

She "has" not "have"

its better if you can make it longer and continue it. waiting for next one. :)

4. Tokin

Tokin I despite ISSTH. [( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a need for double spacing? that a preference so don't take this to heart
    Also stop with the ..., its very inefficient
    Also just use a single question mark. and since we know that Airi is talking...just get rid of those '???'
    Mars, Solar System, 4th of March 3115 (EST...Earth Standard Time you think we would know what EST would mean?)- At least your not making up bullshit random month names

'It was a pretty dim place'... is this a 3rd person narrative or first person, because it sounds like someone is talking but the next sentence immediately swaps to third person.
    'She have(has) a youthful and gentle face, wearing a half rimmed glasses (I don't think people wear glasses...)'

'Said Airi as she showoff her non-existent chest. She looks so proud of herself.' Once again is this in first person or third person because if it is in third person why would she immediately reply if 'he' though of something rude

“ Hehe… I know you are gonna love it. Since the war (has) progressed smoothly, I will take a break from work and you also can take a break. We will also ask our daughter to come. It’s been a long time since our (came) family together after all.”(Constant switch between formal and informal...what exactly is the 'mysterious man's' attitude)

The man then walks away while waving to her wife. Suddenly from the wristband the man wearing, a translucent square image of a man wearing military uniform appear. But this is not an image, this is a live video. A some form of communication device. (But this is not an image, this is a live video coming from a communication device on the man's wrist,would be better)

“ Sir we need you to get back here, we have detected some (a) problem.” ???

“ I’l be right there.”

The image disappear(s) after the mysterious man answered.

“ Haah, what is it now… well at least I will get a break after I finish this. Fufufu…(...This laugh is a bit too out of character so far)It’s been a long time since she call(ed) me darling. I can’t wait for the vacation. Maybe we should bought(buy) some clothes before we go. Yes, I will do that after this over…” the man mumbled after the call.

That was what the man mumbles to himself while he was walking….(Unnecessary, get rid of it)

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

…………………………………………………………………….

………………………………………………….

……………………………………….

…………………………..

………….

………

Kill this with fire pls

………………………………………….

“Welcome viewer(s,I don't think only 1 person watches the news, maybe the newspaper...) on the NewsVoid Channel 7 this program was brought to you by The Galactic Council”

5. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks... wow, I think I need to fix my English...

6. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Woohoo...
    I see you had followed your promise on the Create a Novel thread.
    Keep it up!
    I am waiting, what kind of plot you will threw at us...
    And yeah... English grammar is hard....

7. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    Especially switching between past and present tense...

8. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    Log 1, The New Recruits

Edge of Ganymede System, 2nd February 3116 Earth Standard Time

Deep in the darkness of space, there was a shadow. It was a long dark metallic object that span as long as a small town and as wide as 2 football stadium. In the side of this Black metal giant there was a marking <IRF-StarChildren>* written with a bold dark yellow paint.

It was the latest mothership deployed by the Intergalactic Republic of Man. StarChildren, that was the name of this ship. She was the pride of the Intergalactic Republic Navy. And also the first of it’s kind.

Despite the massiveness of this ship, compared to the vastness of the empty space, this ship is pale in comparison.

The StarChildren was moving relatively slowly, but with it’s massiveness this ship is moving faster than it’s look.

………………………
    Living Quarter, Central Plaza

A really bustling plaza, many people with casual clothes are walking around, talking with some friend or just relaxing enjoying the atmosphere. It’s unthinkable that it was inside a ship. There was a fountain, a bench, some shop lined along the street, there’s even tree growing in this place. With an artificial light covering the really high ceiling, this place doesn’t even feel cramped. In fact, this place looks like a normal town.

The Living Quarter was a place that occupy the most part of the ship, as a result many facilities are build inside it. It is built to maintain the morale of the soldiers living in this ship. Because some expedition mission might take years to accomplish, then this place was built to be as comfortable as one own home.

Among the bustling sound of people walking and talking, there was a single man who lies down on the bench, ignoring the surrounding people.

He was a man on his mid twenties. His face, if put in a good way would be calm, in a bad way it would be called sloppy. He has a good build, neither too skinny or too muscular. He was wearing a standard navy uniform with it’s light and dark blue camo pattern.

There, another man was approaching the man sides

“ Haa… and here, we were looking for you everywhere, and you just taking a nap here.”

“……..zzz”

“ Oi wake up “

“ …..zzz….”

“ …… I guess it can’t be helped. I didn’t want to resort to this, but you’re asking for it.”

The man head comes closer to the sleeping man ear and then he…

“ *whisper* The save data of F*nal F*ntasy CCCXI copy that I borrowed from you, I accidentally deleted it. *whisper*.”

“ THE HELLL!!” Said the man as he vigorously wake up.

“ Ah, he’s wake up.”

“ Huh? Strauss? What are you doing here?”

“ I could ask the same for you, quickly get up.”

“ What happen? Are we under attack?”

“The war is over already, also if we are under attack I will not talk to you calmly like this. Don’t tell me… You forgot that we’ll be welcoming the new rookie aren’t you?”

“O..Of course not.” Said him as he averting his eyes.

“Well whatever, let’s go already. The other guys already waiting.”

“Alright, by the way when will you give back my copy of FF CCCXI?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“………You accidentally delete my save data for real aren’t you.”

“There’s no response, It’s just a corpse”

“That’s wrong GAME!”

………………………….

1st Reconnaissance Squad, Briefing Room

A briefing room, there’s not much thing worth mentioning in this room. It was pretty small place. There was a Projector screen on the wall, a table on the center, several drawer at the side of the room.

But inside this room there was several people sitting, one person was a man with big built and a lot of muscles, his skin is tan, he was bald but his stern face and a large scar on his right cheek prevent people from laughing at him.

There also a twintailed girl with wavy pink short hair. Her face looks like a villainess in a shoujo manga. She has a short build. She currently polishing her nail.

There a boy with a timid and nerveous expression. Although he has a tall build he is pretty thin compared to the bald guy next to him. With a short blond hair. He have a face that can be described as a handsome man. For some reason he keeps glancing to the guy next to him.

The last person is a girl with a long hair that reached her waist. It was neatly trimmed and her bang also was trimmed neatly too. She is the so called Yamato Nadeshiko. She was sitting there neatly just like her appearance.

There was a heavy atmosphere in the room, everybody keep silent without saying anything.

Unable to take the heavy atmosphere of this room the boy timidly speaks

“Umm… Since Strauss-san still not coming back, I..I think we should Introduce ourselves first. Um.. my name is Axel, Axel Reinhart I’m 18 years old, my specialty is Sniping and Reconnaisance.”

“…….”

“……”

“…….”

Seing no response, Axel thought to himself.

(“What the hell! I tried to break the ice, and now they are going to ignore me? And what’s up with this bald guy, He just sitting right next to me with his arm folded! Don’t you know that you are scaring me to death here! I bet he is one of those seniors veteran in this squad, yeah that must be it!”)

“Ara, that’s look like a good proposition, then allow me to introduce myself. My name is Miyami Kanata. My age is 18 years old. Pleased to meet with you.” Said the Yamato Nadeshiko.

(“Yes! Finally! Good job pretty girl! I might have fallen for you!”) Thought Axel while giving Miyami thumbs up in his imagination.

“It can’t be helped eh… My name is Seisha Greyham. 18 years old. Still a virgin. I’m looking for a good looking guy that have promising future. Preferably a timid one. In fact I just found one right here.” Said Seisha while licking her lips.

“…….”

Axel stays silent while watching the girl.

(“This girl, she is the type of girl who like to bully her boyfriend. Sadly I’m not an M. I need to stay away from her.”)

He unconsciously keep a little distance from her.

(“Now the moment of truth! Bald guy! You will not keep silent after all of this aren’t you! Even if you are one of the veterans, it’s unthinkable to not introduce yourself after all of this!”) Thought him while glancing at the guy.

An even more tense atmosphere started to spread in this room, in this silence that feels like it will continue to drag on. Finally, the bald guy started speaking.

“ ………. Name Haru Aisaka, age 18, I’m a combat medic. I just joined the Military this year.”

“……..”

“……..”

“………”

(“WHAT THE HELLL!! And here I thought you were a veteran! Moreover what’s with that name? are you serious! Are you trying to aim for a gap moe huh? Also combat medic? Like hell I want a muscular guy with a face like that to treat my wound. No way in hell! Miyami-san is more suited for that!”)

“Nyahahaha… and here I thought you were a veteran! Moreover what’s with that name? are you serious! Nyahaha…. Also combat medic? Like hell I want a muscular guy with a face like that to treat my wound. No way in hell! That pretty girl over there is more suited for that! Nyahahaha…” Said Seisha while holding her stomach.

(“And this girl just saying it out loud…”)

“Fufufu… I’m pretty flattered Seisha-chan, can I call you that?”

“Of course, then can I call you Miya-cchi?”

“Of course you can, then Axel-kun and Haru-kun, would you object if I called you with your first name?”

“N…No Of course, in fact I would be honored.”

“Works fine for me.”

After that exchange, the room atmosphere started to feel more pleasant.

“Nnn? I hear people coming.” Said Seisha while perking her ear

Sounds of people walking while talking was drawing near, that sound coming from behind the door.

“ I already told you, Metal Slime is not worth it! Considering cost and efficiency, It will be faster to level up at the current continent. It’s faster than goes back to the first continent and searching for that rare monster.”

“ But in the recent update the metal slime drop a rare material that can be used to craft a unique weapon that can’t be obtained with another way.”

“ Really? Then I should consider that…” Said him while opening the door.

“ Oh look they are already here”

“Well well, we really got some unique member this year eh, Strauss?” Said him while he inspecting the people inside the room

“Are you guys already introduce yourselves?”

“Yes Sir!” said all of them while saluting

“Relax guys, In the 1st Recon we didn’t do the stiff stuff, hey that was a good word play wasn’t it?”

“Well as you can see our captain is like that, so you can drop the formality.”

After that all of them release their tension and gone back to their usual selves

“Well let’s cut the chatter and get right to Introduction. My name is Roger Crestfall. I’m still 24 years old. I’m the Captain of this squad. You can call me Leader!”

“My name is Strauss Heinz. I’m in charge of controlling this idiot.”

“Who are you calling idiot? Well whatever, as a Leader, I welcome all of you to our Squad!”

The four people, looking at the comedic duo, are having a complex expression.

“Umm… Capt?”

“Yes! You Ikemen over there, what did you want to ask me?”

“Since we already done doing the introduction, now what should we do?”

“Good question! The answer is I don’t know! Therefore Strauss! What we must do!”

“…….”

“…….”

“……”

“……”

“Ha… You always like this, well since we’re free anyway, we don’t we all go to the Mall district and deepen our bond? There also a new game coming this month.”

“Ohh! The Indie game that was created by a mysterious guy at this ship right? Let’s go!”

“…….”

“……..”

“……..”

“Fufu… It’s look like we joined a strange squad aren’t we?”

LOG 1 END

9. Tokin

Tokin I despite ISSTH. [( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll butcher your Log 1 later, too lazy.

LivingCorpse likes this.
  10. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    Log 2, Lost in Space

Observation Deck, StarChildren

Observation Deck is a large hall with a large glass wall which show the scenery outside the ship. This particular Observation Deck is located near the bridge. It is used as both a scenery and an observation post for this ship.

Although glass wall are fragile. The glass used on Space vessel are a glass which is stronger and denser than a normal glasses. Particularly, the glass installed on StarChildren is denser and thicker than the glass installed on other space vessel. As a result this glass is twice as heavy but more resistant to breaking, and this glass is harder than steel.

This place is a popular break area used by the crew. But today there almost no one inside it. There was one particular woman leaning against the handrail at the second story of the deck. She was staring at the empty void of the space with an expressionless eyes.

She has a long silver hair which she tied in a ponytail style. Her face is expressionless. She is a tall woman with a splendid curvature. Her clothes resemble a mix of secretary clothes and military uniform with a navy blue color. She was wearing a beret with a matching color as her clothes. She can be said as a beautiful woman. But she has a gloomy atmosphere around her.

A man approaches the woman. The woman only saw the man with a single glance, she then continued staring at the empty space, ignoring him.

The man was tall, even taller than the woman, he has a black hair and a villainous face. He wore a black military uniform that can only be wear by a high ranking officer.

The man proceed to stand beside the woman and lean his back against the handrail.

"Feeling homesick already?"

"...No I'm just thinking about something."

"We only departed for about 2 days. Did you forgot something?"

"...No"

"You know, whenever you are like this, there is always something that bothers you."

"You are talking like we are lovers or something."

"Well, you rejected me back during our years at the academy."

"That was 2 years and 32 days ago."

"As usual, you have a terrifying memory."

Both of them then stay silent for a couple of seconds.

"I just recently heard this, but I heard the one who supposed to become the admiral is you, not me."

"..."

"Why you reject the offer?"

"..."

"It's about your father huh... Did you find him?"

"...No and I hope I will not."

"Ha... you know, that incident is not his fault. Even the Council said so. But still, why a hero like him has to resign?"

"It is a proof that he is a coward."

"You should not be harsh with your old man."

"He is a coward who leaves his own daughter after he lost his wife, that guy can't call himself a parent."

"Well whatever you said, I will not pursue this matter anymore."

"Aren't you supposed to be at the bridge, Admiral Hans?"

"I come to pick you up, Vice-Admiral Saki. You are my second in command after all."

Bridge, Control Room

The StarChildren control room, it was the center of command and the base of every mission. The many screen and control panel in this room is used to move this giant ship.

This room is also used to direct all the many other part of the ship. This place can be said to be the most vital part of the ship. Several people are sitting, waiting for the one who command this ship to arrive.

After sometime, the door opened with a slide. After that, two people entered the room. One was a silver haired woman with ponytail and the other was a black haired man with a sweep back hair.

They all saluted to the two people who entered the room.

"At ease." Said Hans

"Ladies and Gentlemen, today is the start of the StarChildren first mission. This mission is also serve as test flight for this ship. As all of you know it, this is a brand new ship. The design is unconventional compared to regular mothership, and we have the first honor to be the first one to aboard this ship. Any question until this point?"

"Sir."

"Yes you, what do you want to ask?"

"It may be imprudent for me to ask this sir, but what do you meant by test flight?"

"Good question, apparently, this ship already undergone several test flight. But all of them are regular flight. They never test the Ship <Anti-matter Thruster>. This thruster is a newly designed equipment. They already test it on a simulation, but this is the first real practice. Any other question?"

"No sir."

"Very good, we will start the mission immediately. All personnel back to your station. We will initiate the <Anti-matter Thruster> engine."

"Yes sir!"

After that, everyone sit in their seat and focused at their task.

"Order all personnel to get back to their cabin. We will commence Faster Than Light procedure."

"Already on that sir."

Living Quarter, Shopping District.

[Attention to all personnel, We will enter Faster Than Light speed in about 30 minutes, please stay in your cabin until further notice. Repeat, attention to all personnel, we will enter Faster Than Light speed in about 30 minutes, please stay in your cabin until further notice.]

"Hm? looks like playtime is over, you hear it folks, get back to your room."

"Eeh... and I still haven't bought my summer clothes."

"Seisha-san, summer is still a long way and we are inside a ship. By the way... why I must carry all your bags!?"

"That's what a boyfriend must do."

"I never agree to become your boyfriend though!?"

"Alright, alright, you both can continue your arguing after we got back to our room."

"All personnel are already confirmed in their cabin sir."

"Good, turn off the Cruise Engine."

"Cruise Engine turned off."

"Turn on the autopilot, set waypoint at Sirius system, Coordinates 102.100.067."

"Autopilot on, coordinate set. We are good to go."

"Activate <Anti-matter Thruster>."

"<Anti-matter Thruster> activated."

[Command acknowledged, Activating <Anti-matter Reactor>. Generating power]

[Generated Power at 5%]

[Generated Power at 20%]

[Generated Power at 45%]

[Generated Power at 70%]

At this moment the lighting in the ship, dimmed for a moment.

[Generated Power at 80%]

"Sir! The Main Grid started to lose power!"

[Generated Power at 85%]

"What? abort the ignition!"

[Generated Power at 90%]

"The control panel isn't responding! There's no power!"

[Generated Power at 95%]

A sound of engine churning can be heard

"Switch to backup generator!"

[Generated Power at 100%]

"It's no use, the backup generator isn’t responding!"

[<Anti-matter Reactor> Power at 100%. Igniting the <Anti-matter Thruster>. Destination, Error, Cannot access <Core AI> because power failure, set new Destination to Unknown]

The sound of engine churning started to get louder and louder.

"This is bad."

"It sure is."

When the sound started to get more louder, it stopped abruptly. At the same time the entire ship becomes pitch black, because of power failure.

"What happen?"

"It's a power failure, Operator, can you access the ship <Core AI>?"

"No use admiral, the control panel isn't functioning, even the backup generator is not responding."

"Total blackout huh, Saki, we need to turn on the power manually, contact the engineer corps."

"Roger."

"Sir! ahead!"

From the window of the Bridge, there they saw a black spot. Even though the empty space is dark, this black spot was darker than it's surrounding. It was located right in front of the bow of the ship.

"The hell is that?"

"That's weird, I didn't see it before."

"Saki, there's binocular at the wall behind you, can you give that to me?"

"Here"

"Thanks, hm... that thing didn't move at all, wait... is it just me or that black spot just get bigger and bigger?"

"It is not just you, we can also see it."

The black spot started to grow bigger at a fast rate, it is now even larger than the width of the ship. The black spot started engulfing the StarChildren

"Sir the ship! We are getting dragged in!"

"Well, this is really bad, Saki."

"I have contacted the engineers, they are still on it."

"Tsk... then nothing we can do but wait and see huh."

"I wonder what lies inside that blackspot."

"It's not a blackspot anymore, at that size, it is more fit to be called a <Blackhole>."

"That's is incorrect Admiral Hans, a Blackhole is a collapsed star, this <Blackhole> just appeared out of nowhere, so this is not a blackhole.”

"Who cares about that! How the hell you two can still keep calm at times like this!"

The 3 other people also nodded.

"Panic wouldn't get you anywhere, Operator-san."

"My name is Henrick..."

"Panic wouldn't get you anywhere, Henry-san."

"It's Henrick! Damn it!"

"Well it's all the same, and look, while we were arguing, we already completely engulfed by the <Blackhole>"

"Huh?"

The StarChildren was surrounded by complete darkness, there was no starlight at all just a complete darkness.

But, in this dark world, a crack started to appear, this crack started to get larger and larger. Finally, a sudden burst of light erupted from the light, engulfing the StarChildren.

The crew was blinded for a moment, and when they opened their eyes, what they saw was a blue sky. What they saw was a large planet with a clear blue sky, they can also see a deep blue ocean at the distance.

The ship appeared at the boundary between the planet atmosphere and the outer space. With the engine down, the StarChildren was dragged by the planet gravity.They started to realize their situation.

"Sir we are get dragged in by the planet gravity!"

"Everyone, get back to your station! Prepare for a crash landing!"

Suddenly the ship becomes bright again, the power have come back.

"The backup generator is back online!"

"The engineer corps just contacted, they have successfully activated the generator."

"Tell them to evacuate, and prepare for impact. At this rate we are still going to crash land. Broadcast to the entire ship to prepare for impact!"

"Yes sir!"

……………….

[Attention to all personnel, prepare for impact. Repeat, Attention to all personnel, prepare for impact]

……………….

"Henrick! turn off the autopilot."

"Autopilot turned off!"

"Activate the reverse thruster! Put all the power we got into it!"

"Reverse thruster activated! Set the thruster power to 100%."

[Danger, potential high speed collision detected, 8000 meter until impact]

"We are going to make emergency landing! Find a suitable area!"

[6000 meter until impact]

"I spot it! over there! at 1 o'clock, beyond the ridge of the mountain! there's a plain!"

[4000 meter until impact]

"Aim for that plain!"

[Warning, a large object detected in front of the ship. Distance 1000 meter until impact]

"Damn it! The ridge is too tall! we're not gonna make it!"

[Distance 500 meter until impact]

"Everyone! brace for impact!"

The ship crashed at the top of the ridge, because of the impact, the ship scraped off surface of the ridge, slowing down the speed greatly.

"kyaah"

"kuh"

This impact caused the entire crew to be knocked unconscious.

After the speed started to drop, the ship came sliding down into the valley, creating a destruction on it's path.The ship then settled down in the rocky valley between the two mountain.

Among the shadow of rocks in this valley, there was a pair of red eyes watching the entire scene.

LOG 2 END