Resolved StarCraft crossing danmei

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ky_s, Jun 26, 2019.

1. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was probably on old danmeila site. I tired to dig sci-fi tag via wayback machine and also entering Chinese keywords to Google. But it returned empty. Seems I am missing some vital information again.

What I remember;
    Mc crosses over to interstellar world . You know the drill..Humans migrated to space, empire, Mecha etc. His old worlds' cultivation & rune techniques still continued under a secret family monopoly. Noone else could imitate them. Until our mc came to the world, that is. His mastery was forging and runes. He had his own anvil, ingot? I am not sure if it was stored in his space. But he sure had mind/spirit power. He had a bone with the secret family. The reason he crossed was them or their ancestor. Not sure which one.

So the beginning; Mc fell to the future world. Saved the attacked ml from dying in his Mecha in some forest. But didn't wait for him to wake up. Continued his way. Some timid weak herb collector boy found the hastily treated ml. ml had a short term memory loss when he woke up. While everyone was looking for him, the timid weak boy kept ml at his home. Ml nearly believed they were sweethearts. Then he gained his memory. But the misunderstanding was not solved. I think They both thought timid boy was the one who saved ml. So ml Took the boy back to the capital as a thank you gesture, registered the timid boy to the school he was attending.

I am not sure if mc's original body crossed over or only mc's soul crossed to someone's body...but either way, our MC Found himself attending the same school with ml. At first he didn't care. He didn't want to be seen.Then he needed capital, so mc accepted ml's invitation to watch some mech tournament. MC's purpose was to bet and gain money. This repeated a few times. He made enough money for private workshop to forge,craft coldweapons (used anvil and hammer). He carved runes on his swords/daggers,Studied mech tech,found out the runes used on the Mechs was hidden conspiracy. Started making his own mech runes. Repaired old worn out Mechas. Joined mech spar tournaments...built his own contacts, business.. auctions, fights, killings...:/ Just thinking makes my head hurt. This much info shall be enough?

it was a very long read I think. This is only the crudest summary. Ended with him saving empire from the claws of the secret family. I am saying empires but it could be federation too..or alliance?

And...while mc was busy, what did ml do? He watched MC's sweaty back, licking his lips while mc was forging swords, mech parts in his workshop. :) Eh, he also kicked ass in between his eye candy moments.

I think its' name was something something something StarCraft. Or something star. I could be totally wrong tho.

2. earthdrake

earthdrake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea but it may be interesting.
    Lurking +1

3. Silverfrost

Silverfrost Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only know of Out of Space in RoyalRoad, a Marine battleship crashlands in a fantasy world.

ky_s likes this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was the last arc of There’s a Beauty but it wasn’t

ky_s likes this.
  5. Kuroguma

Kuroguma [Cyber Lich] [Aspie] [SOX][Forgotten Perv]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell it's about- wait what?!

6. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds like one of the many starcraft worlds from one quick wear world hopping story or another (I've read so many i can't keep track). there are several with a very similar story, though without the time shift.

ky_s likes this.
  7. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I am totally confused.

Found this just now; 神造 - god made author: merry geeks ( yes, I read this before too, I am sure)

It starts with mc saving ml saving from Mecha. Mc has spirit power. But it is totally different from what I remember. Before changing his soul? mc confessed to military academy instructor ml?!

I might be mixing two different novels into one... -.-

8. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That shall not be. I don't go to royalroad :/

I will check that arc out. I may be mixing some parts from there.

Now..that would be a nightmare. The worst is trying to find an arc from countless quick wears. :/

rhianirory likes this.
  9. Ignis_Lua

Ignis_Lua Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ky_s is right, It is God Made by the same author as FOD, hasn’t been translated yet.

ky_s likes this.
  10. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tyvm! :blobpats: my memory is in shards. I was wondering why the name 'merry geeks' sounded so familiar:facepalm: :blob_zipper_mouth: mystery solved :blobspy: