Spoiler Starting from Today, I'm a Princess?/Starting Today, I’m a Princess?!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Synopsis:
    A warrior with the mission of defeating the Demon King even if it meant sacrificing her own life. Although it seemed like the rest of her life would be full of a glittering bright path… In reality, it’s the gutter! In order to re-find an ordinary life, after having been thoroughly exhausted, she makes a wish.

“Please turn back time.”

But where’s the ordinary life…?

“I’m definite that this child is the Princess that was lost 12 years ago.”

From a penniless warrior who didn’t even have a name
    she became Nanael, a princess who has it all!

Link:
    Raws:
    https://page.kakao.com/theme/list?themeId=25345
    Unofficial translation: https://bato.to/series/91189 or https://bato.to/series/91180/starting-today-i-m-a-princess

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. IzeeWeeb

IzeeWeeb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the first few chapters and I don't really understand what's going on, like, she went back in time but everything is different and she's... kinda...dumb? well it's more like she's a kid and it's really confusing. also can someone tell me why the past is so different?

4. ailucasly

ailucasly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone spoil why the past she came back into was different?

5. Bansheehee

Bansheehee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not too sure why but I’m guessing it is related to the time where she ran away from the farmhouse. I suspect that maybe before she arrived to the palace, she might have ran away to the mountains and met the dragon or something along the lines of that. Warning though, my answer is definitely not correct just a thought

6. astraxzz

astraxzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read somewhere that the manhwa had skipped a part where she went back in time then ran away from the farmhouse to avoid gettting eaten(?) or whatever it was by a demon and while escaping met the baron who took her to the palace after suspecting her to be the lost princess. she did not do this in the first timeline and instead faced the demon. that may possibly be how she got her scar. im not sure how accurate this spoiler is so take it with a grain of salt but someone commented something similar somewhere and if you go back and read it, it is subtly hinted that is what happened. if they will show that more clearly in the new chapters, i dont know.

Averyn, Ceilo27, Tiis_Ganda and 6 others like this.
  7. HeyBLade

HeyBLade New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is dumb af, after verification test and Matching eyes and hair colour she is still not believing that she is princess

Scarks and syofiaa like this.
  8. Alicia_Alize

Alicia_Alize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil her older brothers???

9. lilacforyou99

lilacforyou99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Alternative name
    오늘부터 황녀?!
    Genres:
    Korean , Manhwa , Webtoon ,
    Shoujo , Fantasy ,
    Reincarnation , Romance , Time Travel

Official Manhwa:
    https://page.kakao.com/home/오늘부터-황녀?!/57611444
    Official Novel:
    https://page.kakao.com/home/오늘부터-황녀?!/51344413
    Art Manhwa:
    [​IMG]
    Art Novel:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Description:​
    A warrior with the mission of defeating the Demon King even if it meant sacrificing her own life. Although it seemed like the rest of her life would be full of a glittering bright path… In reality, it’s the gutter! In order to re-find an ordinary life, after having been thoroughly exhausted, she makes a wish.

“Please turn back time.”

But where’s the ordinary life…?

“I’m definite that this child is the Princess that was lost 12 years ago.”

From a penniless warrior who didn’t even have a name
    she became Nanael, a princess who has it all!

10. Violette0205

Violette0205 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh I just read the webtoon or is it manhwa. Still 3 chapters though. Anyway, it seems good. Wish I could read the novel

11. Riuseboy

Riuseboy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I understand, maybe why he acts as a child even though his soul is already an adult is because in his previous life maybe he fought too many wars and did not know proper education so that his character did not develop properly. This is just my personal opinion, so sorry if it doesn't fit.

Ceilo27, Tobbit, N. B and 1 other person like this.
  12. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got this info from a Naver review, but I can't post the link. It should be one of the first few posts if you Google the Korean name.

Pre-regression: The ML is the second son of the count whose existence was meant to become the heir for a childless Duke. He was abused and almost killed by jealous brother. He escapes and is saved by the FL (who is 4 years older than him.) He ends up blindly following her around teaching her how to read and is eventually adopted (?) by dragon.

Post-regression: He should technically go back to be 8 y/o but, because of being adopted by the dragon, he goes back (?) to being 17 y/o (he's now 5 years older than her). He spent two years training in the underground cave like the FL had. He sees her as his Savior and, before returning, he sought revenge on those who had hurt her. He becomes her guardian knight this time around.

13. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oi, How bout living 1 life of not having parents, she never even imagined that she is the daughter of the emperor, who will easily believe that? What if i tell you that you are not a child of your parents, would you believe it? Or i'll tell you that you look like poop would you believe it? Before you even rant about the intelligence of the fl think about your own intelligence first.

14. ailucasly

ailucasly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like there's some minor details missing from the manwha. Idk it's just confusing me how she's not even the least bothered as the past she came back to was different? It seems she's just accepting it all without much fuss.

15. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i noticed too but in the manhwa she requested to turn back time to the dragon. Thats why the dragon lost his energy and is small. But i do admit that there were some details that are missing like "why was the past different?" And yada yada and the manhwa didnt show the reason

16. Rin_-_

Rin_-_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was mentioned previously in the thread that the manhwa skipped the part where she reincarnated into the time the someone who tried to feed her to a demon. She was able to run away and then met the man who took her to the palace since he saw the resemblance to an imperial family. That’s how the story/timeline changed.

17. kavarna

kavarna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like it's kind of parallel world(?), since the event of first and second life is so different

Ceilo27 likes this.
  18. Ggukiieee

Ggukiieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who already read the novel, can anyone advise if its a good read? I was tempting to buy the volumes on Google but it's too many. Lol. I'm broke. But if it's a good read I might purchase it. :blob_nuffies:

Ceilo27 likes this.
  19. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what i understand she was always a princess even in the OG timeline but she just didn't know it.

In the OG timeline the owner of the farmhouse throws her as food to the demons which both disfigures her and kickstarts her journey to becoming the hero, she never discovers her royal heritage.

In the current timeline, MC escapes the farmhouse before she can be thrown to the demons. A baron discovers her and delivers her to the emperor where it's discovered that she's the missing princess.

I really want the MC to still be able to kick ass and defeat demons like the legendary hero that she is, and to not completely lose all her skills and never regain them so the ML can save her. :blobpopcorn:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  20. Thoughtsofmyreads

Thoughtsofmyreads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Disclaimer: Alot of rant and questions that needs to be answered. :blobamused::blobthinkingsmirk::blobhyperthink:

I'm so confused, so apparently her birth parents exists, and they're both the emperor and the empress? They gave her a name when she was born, but somehow she was poof gone right after they give birth to her? Like what circumstances was it for her to be gone for over twelve years? And when they found her, the Emperor's subordinates was unsure if she was really the lost princess, however, the emperor kept saying, "I trust my gut that this is my daughter, her eyes resembles me and her face resembles the empress when she was young", but yet had the audacity to test her powers to see if she was truly the lost princess. Lmao.:confusedcatblob:

The FL suffered in her first life and it was mentioned that she had met up with the emperor before, but how come he couldn't recognize her back then? Hmmm? :hmm:

Besides, where is the empress? It seems like she's alive and well, isn't she supposed to show up any time soon and cry out "oh dear, I've missed you so, I'm glad we were able to find you, it's me your mother :blobpopcorn_two:" and give her a hug or something like that:blobwhistle::blobjoy::blobjoy: I mean, because of her late introduction, I feel like she's kinda sus.:hmm:

And what's wrong with that other older twin brother that keeps calling her ugly and all :blobunsure:, he might have been a tsundere or something but I mean that's kinda rude for a first meeting, isn't it?:hmm:

And another thing that bothers me is that she is already taken classes as soon as she steps in the castle, and for some reason her so called (thankfully) 'temporary' teacher keeps on being rude to her already and tells her "she needs to undergo a proper etiquette education, since her commoner side is showing, and that's a big no no." like girl chill out it's her first day:blobpopcorn_two:, and bruuuuh what did she mean by these words "I will surely guide her highness, the princess to become a person suitable for the imperial Ovelia family" from ch 6, like ma'am what in the actual f-

But forreal, why do I feel like they're treating her as an outsider, rather than an actual princess who was lost and found? :hmm: hmmm!?

We've got 6 chapters and I feel like this manhwa is already on its way to my bad list. But I guess I'll read this when there's more chapters. But for now, I can't say I like this. ::blobcatsad:: The art kinda reminds of manhua style rather than manhwa when it comes to the characters. But I really like how they draw the buildings and the background, they spent more time on the little details rather than the story Lmaooooo. No I'm sorry, that was kinda mean:blob_blush: but for now I'll let this story be and come back later. ::blobcatsmile::

- C

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021