Resolved Starts out with MC face being messed up. Spoilers...

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ToxicKitten, Jan 17, 2023.

1. ToxicKitten

ToxicKitten Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok ive read alot of novels so please bear with me. i remember a lot but the name escapes me and I've done the series finder several times to no avail.

Its not a "i transmigrated into a novel" but more a "i took over the body of the unfortunate dead" type deal.

The novel starts off explaining that this girls face is heavily damaged by a girl who stole her face (the girl who stole her face is a poison master that's found out later)
    the girl who stole her face wants her fiance (a prince) to be in love with her so she copied her face and crippled the mc. (typical you get raped I destroy your face mwahaha I'm evil)

she doesn't go home at first because her face needs healing, and she wants revenge.
    -later I remember her grandfather is the first person to recognize his granddaughter despite Alzheimer's (gets cured by mc because that's how novels do)

hugged the Male love interests Thighs called him uncle in order to get to a forest to get the things to cure her face.
    -turnes out to be an evil hottie who has a cold poison (because most do)

she meets a guy who got stabbed in the back and is kind of an idiot. she adopts him as a brother and he is strong and loyal.

She's considered a magic guy doctor at one point. there was a big deal about masks. and about the level of greatness the doctor is.

2. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. ToxicKitten

ToxicKitten Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!