Spoiler Steal the male lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nao Otosaka, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Nao Otosaka

Nao Otosaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2021-1-29_20-42-44.png

Synopsis
    The main character always ends up with the male lead? Even if they’re backstabbing, evil, and cruel, they will live happily ever after just because they are the main character? They’re so innocent that they cause countless deaths, but they will still be treated with love and respect, with everyone groveling at their feet to help them.

Well, the readers have agreed to disagree with this thought. It’s about time to revolt!

Alright then, we just need someone to destroy the main character.

We need to take away the main character’s golden thigh.

Since that’s the case, we need to Steal The Male Lead.

your crush likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Nao Otosaka

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I found this novel on Chrysanthemum garden(though I'm not aware why it hasn't been tagged by the translator here on NU), but I would like spoilers on this one. Also, I have read the first arc and second arc, which I honestly enjoyed a lot, and would like some more spoilers about whether this novel is completed or not.(though it hasn't been tagged as such, so I don't think it's been completed). If anyone knows what happens at the end , pls do spoil and if possible pls do post the raw link. Here's the link to the novel page:

https://chrysanthemumgarden.com/novel-tl/stml/

P.S: I'll post the summary of the first arc below, so anyone who has read this pls do post spoiler for other arcs as well.

Edit: Sorry but this novel isn't a translation but rather the author's original work. Sorry to have made this post w/o going through the details properly. She has done an amazing job on this novel so pls do check her novel out on chrysanthemum garden.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
  4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot_20210129_232808.png

Nao Otosaka likes this.
  5. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Nao Otosaka likes this.
  6. Nao Otosaka

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah ....I'm very sorry about that, let me edit my post right away. Sorry to have posted something misleading.

LaDyViL likes this.
  7. Deleted member 312931

Deleted member 312931 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  9. lynini

lynini Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the one at CG is the original work? No wonder I can't find mtl anywhere.
    Ugh I can't wait for the updates,
    I want Fei Qianchi and Zhu Longwang met again
    Just imagine the fluffy and teary scenes...Ehehe the angst tag is no joke

10. StarrEyed

StarrEyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil the angst? I want to read it so bad, but I am not a fan of angst

yforever125 likes this.
  11. lynini

lynini Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way, the spoiler I gave was not based on the mc's or ml's persepective only. There's also the persepective of a cannon fodder. That is, the first spoiler. That one cannon fodder's name is Bai Mengxiang, the original soul of Bai Mengxiang before the MC took over. (Dang, that one is so sad. I want to give the whole world to him)
    So don't worry, even though it's angst, it has a happy ending (few arc has HE, few arc has BE, but the ending is HE ---actually, it's just my hunch. I didn't dare to read the real world's arcಥ‿ಥ)

[If you decided to read it, pls don't judge the ML as a bad person. It's just the way in the 1st arc made ML looks unloyal. In reality, it's the original soul's fault for being seduced. ML loves MC very, very much. So much that I can't help but lament how the author able to manifest his unconditional love in her writing. I even think that MC owed him (ML)]

Oops- I think this post is a bit too long... Haha, can't help it though. I just love this novel very much. If possible, I want the whole world to read this novel. Welp, it's just a daydream though.

12. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about the different arcs?

13. Aien_31

Aien_31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh there’s a spoiler thread… i just found this and im on the second arc… the first arc brought out my tears…the og bai mengxiang’s situation is very heartbreaking…thats why mc did it to the male lead

this turned out not your average system thing at least a bit different from what i have read so far…up to the point i have read… there’s more to the MC and the Male leads…it seemed that they have a past way way back and the MC is just remembering it slowly…its still not clear what happened but on what i have read so far…mc has a lover and that lover did everything he could for the MC but the MC betrayed him for another person then the MC’s lover almost died but the brother made him sleep like in cryogenic machines to preserve him…thats the only thing i can spoil for now