LCD Stellar Transformation

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright so I just finished reading chapter 30 of volume 13 and I can't help it but face palm at this girl bai xin's stupidity she became a spiritual beast and made the stupidest deal at first I was neutral but now I dislike her I don't care if she dies at this point also I have a feeling that qin you will bring her to the Jiang lan realm and tell her about it afterwards everyone will want it.

Edit: after a quick search ST has 6 separate discussion thread. I merge them all, so there might be several jump in topic. @Shio

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
  2. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    didnt realize we even had an ST thread...oh wait...anyways yea i tots agree with you, Bai Xin is quite dumb but hey you cant really blame her...

Simon and CDLevit like this.
  3. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
    She was between a rock and a hard place with one option slightly better than the other

Shio and Minma like this.
  4. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    This guy has been trying to kill the person you"love" for awhile anything he says shouldn't be reliable both options would lead to death if she thought about it but she was too stupid to think clearly

5. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe...but lets be real she has two options:
    1. Refuse the Peng Emperor and die or...
    2. Have a chance to save her loved ones at the expense of the death of two random people
    most people would choose the second one under stress...

Simon and Rreelentless like this.
  6. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    No they aren't random they are the person she loves most dear brothers he would obviously put his life on the line for his brothers lives regardless if he is spared or not and you can't say she didn't know those were his brother when the peng emperor clearly told her

CDLevit likes this.
  7. Rreelentless

Reading List:
    Link
    from her point of view she either has her sister's wife killed and it's her fault or she instead have his brother killed instead to save him, its a tough choice and only one of them has her sister's husband alive

8. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    I still think its a stupid choice. She choose the easy way out about just accepting it. She wanted to die but instead what does she do? She betrays her sister and sister's wife for some false promise. She will get rescued but probably slapped by her sister because of this decision and suicide in the end.

Saitama likes this.
  9. Rreelentless

Reading List:
    Link
    She was always going to die. they had chained her up, sealed her power and left her to be excited in a month, she knew she was going to die she couldn't do anything to stop it. in terms of strength alone she as weaker than all the guards so she had no chance to escape, she could either die and make hei Yu die or have her sister's husband brother killed, it was a bad choice but it was the better of the two, what should she have done? said no get executed and have her sister's husband killed for her as peng told her that he would try to rescue her

10. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    So looks like she was killed and never said. I think her character's choice was just a plot device to allow the Peng emperor to know about QY arriving then anything else.

I still wish they showed her stronger character. She survived 200-400 years under ZL without a worry and while it wasn't extensive in the mental/powerless issue. I still wished they showed her strengths where she accepted death instead of giving in to betray everyone.

11. Rreelentless

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought she was a plot device so that they would be forced to train to kill him?
    and yeah she died really anticlimactically

Saitama likes this.
  12. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea either way she died way too quickly. Plus it's a huge fight now. Not bitter training. Thank god.

13. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    She was plot advice to force them to train but Hei Yu and his wife were too impatient and wanted to go rescue her after 1000years of training when they were suppose to do 2000years anyways her death was irrelevant I didn't care one bit for her stupidity
    Huge fight? More like hei yu being an idiot

Rreelentless likes this.
  14. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i agree 100%

Simon and Saitama like this.
  15. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea Hei Yu is bieng an idiot but that doesn't mean there isn't going to be some huge fight. most likely Hei Yu will get hurt/trapped somewhere and Qin Yu will go ape shit and kill most of them somehow. I don't think he will ask a favor from one of the beasts in the 10K beast scroll.

Saitama likes this.
  16. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    They won't be able to kill any of the major emperors well not the level 8s

17. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    He could have a breakthrough and figure out the next stage of his steller transformation cultivation. Figure out whats next after black hole and get a huge power up.

18. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't get inspire for his breakthroughs for his stellar transformation through fights its through viewing the universe and becoming one with it the only thing that fighting helps him with is his battle prawness and his skills that's it not his stellar transformation

19. madhy007

madhy007 The Vendetta

Reading List:
    Link
    its hard for him if he was observe the univers because he is not like his master that have transportation to go everywhere is universe...last time he got lucky and see a planet evolve so in a mere a hudred years he can make the stage 7 and 8...

20. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Qin Yu's cultivation technique is really hard. I guess it's one of the cons of being the pioneer of the technique since he already exceeded his master.