LCD Stellar War Storm

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Apr 15, 2016.

1. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna see poor student wang ability to lead cuz if only one against many that will too boring~ also not worth for super soldier program~
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I knew it would be another pentakill. I guess the author just didn't want his MC to blow off his team and showboat, so he brought out the "rich young master" that appears more often in CN WN's than truck-san does in JPN transmigration stories. Luckily, a revenge chain doesn't seem likely.

3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm I against 7 penta kill sure~but 7 strikes what it will called? rampage?
    GO-GO-GOD LIIKE!
    ranked match huh hmm really how many the possibility to such thing happen~

4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    shoot it really God Like~

5. capsunica

capsunica 『VOID DRAGON』

Reading List:
    Link
    no need to cry soo much....i have read the raws ahead...the awesome mecha performance would come... their romance will come too...and if you are trying to find a reason for their aina x wang romance or relationship read the start.
    as for some character might have been hastily portrayed...but later it balances out a little better later...true antagonist havent even been shown yet...the story hasnt even properly started yet.

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if there's an official title for it, he can't have been the first to do it. Actually, I wonder how many rich SoB's have bought that title? It wouldn't really be hard to get if your "victims" had clumped up and gone afk.

7. Tortex

Tortex [Lazy Tortoise that Dreams to be a Dragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking the same thing, but it's kinda hard to brag about it since you'd need to show footage. No footage, no fame, and a faked pentakill-under-five-minutes should be pretty easy to see, especially since the skilled ones that could maybe make it convincing wouldn't bother with crap like this.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It just depends on if the God title is attached to your account. If it is, then you don't really need to show anyone any footage. Though, if its not, and you need to show proof, then there are definitely people out there that would be happy to make a living that way. We've already seen similar stuff multiple times in this series after all.

Then there's also the people who would buy seriously OP mechs, create a new account, hire 4 helpers who would also make new accounts, and then use the helpers to herd and control the noobs while they got the title. It might take a few tries, but it would work eventually.

9. Tortex

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, but it's kinda crap to have a pentakill made possible only by your teammates herding your enemy, and it's also obvious that you have a great mecha and the enemy are noobs with cheap mechs. Also, what do you do, now the title is for the smurf account, you either switch to that account and start from the bottom or people can tell you used another account. So really, I can't see where it would be prestigious to have a clear non-skill advantage when getting the GOD title. Also, how do you herd the noobs? To get the GOD title you need to do 80% of total damage, even if they're a noob, they'll shoot back and kill the helpers.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Which is why it would take a few tries. Basically, the helpers would have to intentionally miss their targets while not getting hit in return, which would require a fairly large skill gap and enemies that didn't realize what was going on.

As for restarting on the smurf account, why not? They're just going to buy their ranks anyway. It can even be considered a positive thing since it means they get to bully people significantly weaker than them again. Plenty of people in real life forcefully lower their rating in FPS games so that they can curbstomp noobs and feel like badasses.

As for showing the videos to others, the people that would do something like this shown in this series so far would delight in telling people how they had gotten their title and wouldn't feel the least bit of shame about it.

11. Tortex

Reading List:
    Link
    @jacobpaige

If it's legit, it would get popular on its own I feel, and a fake would be known for being that.

Anyway, I still have my doubts but there's not much else to say, both variants are possible. It depends on how the author wants to make it, how people in his book think.

jacobpaige likes this.
  12. aheepan

aheepan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish they speed up the translation because I don't think they even completed 1% of the novel

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    They have his number now right? Why didn't they just call him and do the interview over the phone?

Each new chapter makes it clearer that the author has never had a girlfriend. Either that, or he only dates doormats.

14. mio

mio just me

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly, i'm more bothered about where she came from and why she was dressed as a beggar...

it could've been a disguise, but why a beggar? and more importantly; why not dye the purple friggin hair?!!

she could've been hunted, but why follow him leisurely and eat with him?

the whole thing makes no actual sense and is as random as it gets!

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Its chapters like this that make me wish we did individual discussions and ratings for chapters like MAL does, so that I could give it a one star for being pointless filler :/

I'm honestly not sure why I'm still reading this. At this rate, it'll be twenty books or more before he actually sets foot in a mecha, and its not like the author is any good at slice-of-life or romance, so those parts are just a chore to make it through.

josh_15 and Wujigege like this.
  16. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    give up girl your opponent outmatch you on every aspect~ unless you become so thick skinned ~

17. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    heee so what kind of ridiculous show our poor student Wang will show?

18. Sushi

Sushi Don't Believe Everything You See

Reading List:
    Link
    Question - what the hell did he answer in regards to the question given by Lil Sud?

It said there was two words but i dont see anything in particular that could be an answer

19. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    Being Free
    that's two words~ poor student Wang mean cuz it's free while fans girl think it romantic maybe~

20. Sushi

Sushi Don't Believe Everything You See

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thx, would've been nice if those words were put in bold or at least have its own space. Kinda hard to pick up on the fact that he said those words (to me anyways) mixed in a sentence