Forgotten Title Step brother cultivation transmigration novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SavingRemedy94, Dec 19, 2021.

1. SavingRemedy94

SavingRemedy94 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading a Chinese BL novel maybe a year ago and stopped reading for a bit since the novel was ongoing. It was about a guy who had transmigrated into a cultivation novel as a canon fodder character who was the older step brother of the protagonist. The protagonist has also been reborn and remembers being treated poorly by the older step brother in his past life. However, the older step brother/MC doesn’t realize this. The MC is kind to the protagonist and tries to keep him from some form of demonic cultivation so that he doesn’t turn evil. The protagonist has already learned it from his past life and hides it from the MC because he wants to keep up the innocent image the MC has of him. The two brothers end up in some cultivation faction together and train under this one master who I think figures out that the protagonist is practicing the demonic cultivation style and also is obsessively in love with his brother, the MC. I think the last piece I remember was the brothers finding a skeleton of a magical beast.
    If anyone knows and will share the name of the novel I described, I would greatly appreciate it.

2. ratiocination

ratiocination Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. SavingRemedy94

SavingRemedy94 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s it! Thank you so much!!!