Spoiler STIGMA EFFECT

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Stigma-Effect.jpg
    A maid who is beaten on behalf of a noble boy.

Some memories of her childhood were cruel, but Yuriel held no resentment towards the boy. Rather, she liked it–The hand that carefully applied medicine to her wounds was always warm.

“M-Master, stop, Raph, sa, save…ah, mm…!”
    “That’s why.. I told you.. to wait.. till I returned.”

But the Raphlet that appeared in her dreams showed nothing but passion and lust.

Prophetic dreams.
    The ability that was like a stigma drove Yuriel towards an unknown future.

All I want is to be next to you.

NU LINK:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/stigma-effect/
    edit: after finding out how to upload the pic I uploaded it..

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2020
  2. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    wut?? the image is not uploading?? if anyone wants the cover: 480 × 732

RaiLi and Ahmya like this.
  3. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Heh - 19+ novel

Ridibooks: Link (Must have adult verification to read)
    Series: 53+ Chapters (Not Completed)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  4. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    Well...I don't know if I would call this story cute as your FL, Yuriel has night terrors of demons/monsters trying to kill her so her body is very thin as she doesn't eat or sleep very well. Her dreams can be so traumatizing that she has to be medically sedated. She has to take strong sleeping pills to help her sleep which also that's when she has these lusty dreams as well as monsters chasing her. Her dreams/visions can detect the approaching monsters nearby which makes her an asset the military. I have a feeling she can see a bit into the future.

She comes to the capital against your ML's (Raphlet) wishes. Yuriel, wants to be his personal servant again. She needs the ML when she has her visions, he is always the one to hold her in his arms to get her through the terror. So she used to sleep in bed with him when they were children. He doesn't want her around because it's really dangerous as they fight monsters all the time and also his growing desire for her back at the duchess's mansion as they are growing up. Now that they are both adults he's trying very hard to control his desire and she has no clue of his conflict whenever she reaches out and clings to him when she's scared. Our ML is very cold to everyone except our FL.

Captain Helio - I didn't care for his character so far as he tortures her as a spy at the beginning chapters before declaring she's innocent and then suddenly he's helpful to her and she's okay or quickly forgiving for being tortured..(>_<). There's some tensions between him and Raphlet.

Your intimate moments so far that I've read is like her 1st dream on the train which is already translated on woopread, she has another dream of her being fondled by our ML, and then when she declares to Captain Helio that if Raphlet touches her while she is sleeping, she will be okay that the nightmares will not be as bad. :blobexpressionless:

I don't think Yuriel had this kinda of touching in mind when she told Raphlet her wishes but anyways, when she's sleeping on his bed in the barracks, our ML pleasures her to climax with his hands and mouth. He's so turned on that he releases himself on her while she's asleep. The next day a cleaned up Yuriel tells our ML she feels great as she was not terrorized by her dreams....:blobexpressionless: (-_-)' --> that's chap 15.

I've only read up to chapter 20 and nope, she doesn't know how he touched her that night.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  5. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor girl she wants to be with him cuz she is traumatizing by her dream she needs protect from him and him Lol i dont know what should i say

syofiaa and roseriver12 like this.
  6. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I was meaning to say the art, but the story sounds so sad!!:blob_teary:

limueee likes this.
  7. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh - would agree the artwork is beautiful. Story...well...don't really know as it's ongoing....

Meizey, RaiLi and Ahmya like this.
  8. mina713

mina713 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh this is one of the three novels I'm actively reading on Ridi right now!! I was kinda ehh about it in the beginning, especially some of the snusnu scenes, but I kept reading anyway cause it gave a free ch every day and got captivated by the story and the world they live in, that I ended up buying the rest!!! :blobrofl:

Also once Raphlet and Yuriel confirm their feelings for each other their interactions are super cute. (Though Yuriel is still insecure thinking that he will have to marry someone else one day cause she's still only just his maid while he is a noble sigh :facepalm: like giiiirl he doesn't see you as a maid!!!)

so the story seems to involve a lot of different mysteries but at the center of it is the monsters.
    it's revealed that Raphlet actually has a monster core embedded in his chest, which is why he appears in Yuriel's dreams (BUT this isn't explicitly confirmed but its what a lot of readers have been theorizing since...why else would he appear in her prophetic dreams when it was said only monsters appeared in them?)
    In fact, a lot of buildings/things are powered by those monster cores. And if you're wondering why he has one in his chest...apparently a lot of the Albraca knights, or at least the commanders, underwent experiments to have a core transplanted in them to give them more power....but it failed and a lot of people died from the effects while the ones who survived have really bad scars after it was taken out. the Raphlet is the only one who survived with it still intact.
    There's also a scene involving some ruins where Yuriel sees humans all with monster cores embedded in them...and then they start attacking her and kill her when they see she is "normal" aka without a core. But note this is all in a dream and so we're wondering if it's really a foreshadow of the future of not.....
    Ahhh there's actually so much already so im not sure what to share!!
    So there is also a prophecy about a saint who will save everyone, and everyone in the capital believes its the male lead so they treat him really well but it's actually the female lead.

also the snusnu in this one is actually very...detailed :sweating_profusely:
    I wish I could write some in detail for you guys but since that isn't allowed I could just give some summaries maybe.

I've read up to the latest chapter in the raws so if anyone wants any details lmk! But note that since it's still ongoing (and the author just went on a 2 week break) there's still a lot of stuff that isn't clear yet so not sure if I can give much answer

Eelillya, Inasible, charisa and 47 others like this.
  9. Khalala

Khalala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh Thankyou very much for the spoiler @mina713 and @limulimu
    I definitely want know what happened after Raphlet met Yuriel and like limu said Yuriel being tortured by Helios? Does Raphlet not stop him?:blobscream:

And maybe some summary of the snusnu moment :blobnosebleed:
    Like how very detailed? :blobpeek:
    Oh and @mina713 how can you pass the adult verification in Ridibooks? If I can I want to try reading it in Ridibook if they give free ch everyday

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
    syofiaa, Creolenerd and Manimanga like this.
  10. mina713

mina713 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Raphlet doesn't actually know Helio tortured Yuriel. Helio was about to do a more gruesome kind of torture because Yuriel wasn't talking, but then last minute he offered to Yuriel that he would let her stay in Albraca next to Raphlet (as his maid) if she tells him about her powers and she readily agreed so he didn't have to resort to it (he was also like wtf?? when she agreed so fast because she refused so hard to talk before). Raphlet overhears Yuriel mentioning torture but she covers for Helio because she wants to make sure he keeps his end of the deal.
    No doubt Raphlet would have killed Helio right then and there if he found out.

So there's this one wild snusnu scene where Raphlet gets drugged? some aphrodisiac I think.
    But some context:
    - There is a princess who is super crazy and obsessed with monsters, so she hates Raphlet lol because he has something that she wants (the core in his chest).
    - and of course when the Princess hears about Yuriel's powers, she becomes interested and basically sets up a trap for Yuriel, but then Raphlet comes to save her (Princess doesn't know he's there) and ends up getting a cut from a monster which actually contains poison acting as an aphrodisiac while shielding her.
    - The poison makes one hallucinate and see their deepest desires and the aphrodisiac will only wear off once one's sexual desires have been completely satisfied.
    Soooo Yuriel finds Raphlet jerking off and then gets caught by him, while Raphlet thinks he's hallucinating when he sees her (and he's always had a desire for her, apparently he dreams of doing it with her all the time so he's not surprised to see her) and he does it with her....like a lot :blob_blush: He has his way with her completely because he thinks it's all just his imagination

In some future snusnu scenes, he holds himself back because he doesn't want to hurt her and also doesn't want her to be disgusted by his rather carnal/violent desires. He's super horny but is careful basically lol.

But our female lead is actually pretty horny herself xD There's so many funny parts I can't remember them all, but here's some:
    - one time she asks Raphlet if she can touch his dick and when he says no, she's like 'but why!!' and then starts demonstrating (with her tongue) the things she learned from sex ed classes (yeah apparently when she was younger she and many others were given these classes as well as advice from her older maid unnies) and Raphlet's just like "...."
    - ^ right after this, Raphlet's like, "we can't" and Yuriel's like "oh, right I heard men can only do it like once or twice at a time, plus you've only just returned from battle. You must be very tired, right?" -- unintentionally hurting his pride :blobsmirk: and he tells her it's for her sake, and basically does a little with her but stops because she's in pain (they did it a bunch the night before) and he's like "i told you so" so she gives up....but still asks him if they can at least kiss. He sighs but throws her on the bed and gives her what she wants :blobamused:
    - Also, there was one time where Yuriel gets hurt and Raphlet decides again he needs to send her back but every time he tries to bring the topic up, Yuriel seduces him and he gets distracted :blobrofl:

It's pretty funny because despite all the times they've done it, Yuriel is still rather.... innocent lol. Idk how to explain it. She's just very bubbly and innocent, she's so cute. She kinda reminds me of Yeni from Seduce the Villain's Father.

Overall, this novel has dark undertones. Don't go in expecting unicorns and rainbows. There's a lot of things slowly being uncovered that show the corruption and greed of characters/the world. The female lead's personality is the only thing that's bright and cheery xD, and I guess some of the fluffy interactions between the leads later on.

Oh I actually made my account back when I used to live in Korea (used my phone number) so I'm not sure how you can verify if you're international :sweating_profusely: I think I saw someone say you can contact them through customer service? I'm not very knowledgeable in that field though, im sorry :blobsad:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2021
  11. Raihan345

Reading List:
    Link
    They both arent innocent :ROFLMAO:
    Im still confused what kind of torture did Helio do to her :hmm:

darkcrystal and Cu1turedweeb like this.
  12. Raihan345

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay now i know what torture he is doing to her after chapter 7 wtf helio is sooo bad :blobangery:

Khalala likes this.
  13. Khalala

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou so much @mina713 for the spoilers :blobxd:
    I forgot to ask, if the snusnu foreshadowing scene at the beginning (in ch.2) really does happen in reality :blob_blush:?

Ah I see. It's okay and thankyou very much.
    Yeah I saw that too in someone's blog I think, but I still dont have a courage to do that ahahah

14. mina713

mina713 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh yes he shocked her using electric shocks and then was about to melt her skin off or something I think, but ended up not doing the last thing because he was able to make a deal with her. if he really did the last thing i would never forgive him!!!:blob_catflip:
    but he actually gets better later and it is understandable why he was so desperate because it said he wanted to reduce the deaths of his knights. there was one scene where he was able to see some of the knights that had passed away a long time ago thanks to yuriel's power and it was a little sad :blobcry:

Yes, it does :blobowoevil_horns: I forget what chapter exactly but it happens a little later and a little differently but better than the original foreshadowing scene and that is also when they will confess to each other:aww:

15. Khalala

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! Thankyou so much @mina713 for the spoilers!! :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Cant wait to read it in the translated chapters :aww:

16. Raihan345

Reading List:
    Link

17. DesireSai

DesireSai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... why is this tagged with r*pe tag :blob_teary:?

Viliel likes this.
  18. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean Raphael did those things to her why she was asleep so that may be one reason why, plus he thought he was dreaming and did things to her soooo I think that’s why, I don’t think that he’s ever going to be very hurtful to her or anything, he seems to care about her a lot

also can anyone spoil the basic ending? Like they don’t die or anything in the end right? I just need to know if it has a happy ending or not :aww: I can’t stand sad stories

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2021
  19. Manimanga

Manimanga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently reading the English translation its so good so far. Please a good KOREAN speaking soul please BLESS us with MORE SPOILERS!

Dinadina and Missha007 like this.
  20. HeavenMemory

HeavenMemory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on Yuriel's recent dream, she's pregnant of Raphlet's child. So it means it will happen in the distant future if her dreams are really prophetic.

Desperately hoping for more spoilers, please!

Viliel, syofiaa, VelvetColors and 4 others like this.