LCD Still, Wait For Me

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by shelvibie17, Jul 19, 2017.

1. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel the same.

I feel frustrated with the growing feeling numerous females have toward MC. Like that Wu girl MC wronged her in his previous life so he wanted to make it up in current life. Which resulted in the Wu girl falling hard for him. Then there’s Apple. This character evoke many mixed emotions from me. When Apple was first introduced, I hate her. In my perspective, Apple was like those sidechick trying to break apart ML and FL. As the story progress, hate turned into pity. I cried knowing she will not end up with MC. Then when she finally got into a relationship with MC, I was beyond happy. Then the story shifted to Ning Xiang. This little girl is naive and innocent without a clue of what love is. MC slowly inserted himself in her life and when she unknowingly developed feeling for MC, he fucking left her for Apple! I am so damn pissed! My ship had settled on MC and Apple but at the current translated chapters I slowly lean toward MC and Ning Xiang. But who know what the author will throw in the future chapters. Sigh, this is the first novel I feel so damn frustrated at MC only to realized my frustration should be toward the author.

2. SleepyMonkey

SleepyMonkey Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i am on Chapter 300 now and i feel a burning hate for the MC right. Even though i liked him bevor.
    could some tell me he would get better in his decision. OR will he get more stupid than the things he did in Chapter 300.

really I thought it not gonna stupider after the masturbation act with LU ZHILIN, but of course it got even better. WELL he meet that damn woman Li Wan'er once and because his superman disorder he helped her. so of course she fall in love with him. blablabla after a long time later. (gosh girl know your place, you re damn 10 years older than him, even though his soul is old you shouldn't have called him again after he said 'nope I don't want you') and she called him, play out the damsel in distress game. i am alone, I am so lonely, come to me and help me kind of sh*t. (really SHE is at most my hated character till now. irritating, stupid sooooo sooo stupid) and of course our hero have to help his little princess. He helped her to get out of china to move to Milan, and because he has business to attend there, he traveled with her. AND she misunderstood that, believe he did all that only for her in name of love (WOMEN YOU HAS DULU go the a doctor!!) after she found out he isn't gonna stay with her there, and believe he only want her to be his mistress. she put up a show. like ' no I never want to be only a lover, I have my pride' and only after some hours she turned 180°and tried to seduce him, because IF SHE GIVES HIM A CHILD, HE GONNA STAY WITH HER!!!!
    AND NOO that not the end, HE SAID OKEY, I want you to to bear my child!!!!
    HA?!?! SORRY BUT HA?!!

at that point, I want to punch this asshole in the face. didn't XN concern him a little bit. he used excuse like. ah she is in Milan so XN won't know about it. and XN is still young so he have to wait till she is 29, to bear his child. HELL NO that even isn't a good excused, even with both eyes closed, I cant put up with this sh*t!! COMMON what happen with the my only and truly love XN. damn he doesn't deserve SN's pur love.

Really i cant take it anymore. i am on the edge of dropping this novel.

3. Mars08

Mars08 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil a bit more on Fu chen And Fang Yanyao's story?? I am really curious about them..

4. Chronos Bee

Chronos Bee Descendant of Sloth

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont know how much you have read but after A LOT of drama - i mean it, A LOT- they ended up together and fu cheng marries her.

Mars08 likes this.
  5. Justrem

Justrem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are they all heart broken still ;-;
    They are one of the best female characters that I have read in a Chinese novel. It would have been great if they could get their own relationships and just remember the MC as someone who really cared for them but they can't be together and they learn to accept that and try their best for themselves and not wallow by themselves.

FUCK YOU MC!!!

craz likes this.
  6. Mars08

Mars08 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read up to the latest translated chap, and what was that about Ms Fang marrying someone?

7. Chronos Bee

Reading List:
    Link
    yep, i was so frustrated that i
    That guy is an ass and fu cheng investigated him for some time, got some dirt on him, saved Ms fang from a miserable life and ... you get it right

It was a lot more dramatic in the novel, what i said is just the barebone

8. Chronos Bee

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah the one i pity the most is apple... fuck mc

Mars08 likes this.
  9. DMVST

DMVST New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    everything is great until chapter 162.

10. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is the story like the MC has one true love but he still fools around with other women? I read the synopsis and some of your comments. It seems interesting at least.

11. Kii

Kii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its more like he sort of unintentionally made them fall in love with him but he doesn't realise it till its too late. quite similar to those dense af jp harem protagonists actually. just that i highly doubt this will end up harem.

(there are quite a few incidents where he is a bit thick-headed not to realise the consequences of some of his interactions with the female characters though)

Avenger likes this.
  12. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter when he was handing over his assets from the teaching and delivery companies to "focus" on IT?