Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 24, 2017.
What happened to ml's uncle afterwards? ...and did ml find out what happened to his dad?
ML's little uncle was imprisoned for they are doing some smuggling and illegal activities together with his other brother.. they also kidnapped MC
ML's father was fine together with his other brother also but they were really gone for some time and most of them thought that they were dead
** ML has many uncle even MC was kinda confused about them
ohhh i see! ....when ml's grandfather learned that he didnt brake up with mc did he got angry?
still a d1ck move that ml did not tell beforehand...
it's the classic deceive allies to deceive enemies move, not appreciated but its effective
ops, i accidentally mixed it up with another novel. lol
- Yu Lin, ML's younger brother also reincarnated along with them. At first, he didn't want to admit it cause he feel guilty for not protecting MC. Why did he let MC kill himself? How could he face ML now? But MC and ML caught him watching documentary about Yu Lin's previous reincarnate (emperor).
Yu Lin finally admitted it.
ML said that he doesn't blame him.
MC teased Yu Lin, 'did you really have 72 concubines? what did I teach you? Have you forgotten about it?'
Yu Lin. "Nooo. It wasn't like that." Yu lin was raised as son by ML and MC so he kind of see MC as his mother/parent figure.
- ML's family, the Yu family, had emigrated to US. However Yu grandpa thought that as Chinese, he should preserve their culture. He sent his eldest son (ML's dad) back to China (although it seems that the story is set in Taiwan) so ML and his siblings grew up with Chinese culture.
Once ML returned to the states, Yu grandpa called family meeting to introduce ML. He told ML to write calligraphy. ML wrote; 'bamboo' it was written very beautifully and also with powerful strokes.
Grandpa Yu was proud and started to praise ML.
Seeing that, everyone started to praise ML too (even thought they were actually jealous of ML). It seemed that most of family members were bootlicker trying to stay in grandpa Yu's good grace.
- MC met eunuch Cao who also reincarnated ten years earlier. He worked as butler at Yu family. MC thought that everyone who reincarnated and got their memories back aka ML, him, Yu Lin, An Gu/dark guard, eunuch Gao, were present when he killed himself using the legendary sword.
- ML, MC, Cao and An Gu went to theme park that MC saw on TV (I don't know what theme park but the text mention Jurassic so I will assume they go to Universal Studio Hollywood).
MC tried roller coaster for the first time and he loved it!
- They met ML's ninth uncle, Yu Lang and Camela. grandpa Yu married again after grandma Yu passed away to Caucasian woman. They had child. As youngest child, naturally grandpa Yu was fond of him. Yu Lang saw ML as his competitor. (ML, Yu Lang, camela were in the same age and joined same rich kid club in university). Yu lang was surprised to see Cao there. He was butler of Yu family and yet he followed ML around. (I kind of imagine him like Sebastian)
- After playing, ML, MC, Cao and An Gu returned to the hotel (they were in LA now). ML and MC did it at bathroom. MC had hand prints on the glass as result of the fog from hot water (kind of Titanic scene where Jack and Rose did it in the car ). and during all those moaning sounds, eunuch Cao did his duty diligently (make tea, iron the clothes, prepare the bed etc)
That sword allowed them to reincarnate with their memories intact. There was a story behind it. So, ML found the sword and told MC that if MC passed away first, he would use the sword so they will meet again in the next life, never be apart.
The historical drama about ML and his younger's brother era was part of ML's scheme. He had conditioned netizens about his relationship with MC. Neets thought of them as if they're the reincarnation of ML and MC's real life due to their similar faces. Ths sad ending in history cause netizens to support them so they can get their happy ending in this life time.
I enjoy fluff novel like this where ML and MC truly loved each other. (No scumbag ML or neverending misunderstandings or annoying MC)
After ML broke up with MC, grandpa arranged a ball party for him (aia CInderella) and invited all eligible girls from upper families to come. To his shock, ML showed up with MC, ML was wearing black and MC was wearing white (ala groom and bride). They danced together in front of stupefied guests and enraged grandpa.
After party, the furious grandpa gave ML ultimatum. But ML chose MC. Grandpa was ready to strike him out the family but at the critical point, ML's dad and uncle showed up. ML had planned for everything. Before, dad and uncle (this uncle actually was the son of grandpa's brother) were involved in plane accident. ML oversaw the rescue team. He secretly saved them so everyone thought that dad and uncle passed away to lure the culprit out.
It wasn't an accident but murder attempt by another uncles. Since dad and uncle returned alive, grandpa finally relented. ML could stay together with MC and oversaw the Taiwan family/business. But, the family business empire in New York would be managed by other person.
ML and MC later got married. The wedding was held in tropical island and ML wrote stupid vow for MC to say.
There's this funny part when ML, MC and Yu Lin (ML's younger brother) watched TV drama based on their previous life. Society thought that ML and MC were the reincarnation of emperor and empress because their faces were exactly the same like in the historical paintings. So, they were played by handsome actors. However Yulin was played by ugly man because he was depicted as such in the painting.
Yu Lin: I was so handsome! Who is this ugly person?
Yulin's son (the next emperor) didn't bother with his dad's painting and so it was the result.
"What an unfilial son! after he's born, I must teach him that father is the most handsome person in the world!'
Not to be all sex focused but is there any in here? If so, how descriptive?
I've heard the translation is shotty. Is this true?
Anyone know all the chapters where it flashes back to MC's and ML's past? Or is it just the first chapter and the chapter where he talks about their wedding night?
Well, I've read the translation twice now ^^, but still confused of some parts.
Can someone help just one part?
Reagarding, MC father and his business partner. After all MC father problem solved, did it say anything about their relationship? I also got the feeling of BL with them, but it's not clear. Did the author explicitly write them as ex lover, or just bromance, or pure hetero friendship??
After the second time reading it, I'd say the interesting part is the one with MC family problem, hos father 2 women problems, and the stepdaughter.
This time, I just skip Mc and ML parts XD
Will they mention the ML and MC from "I have amnesia, don't be noisy!" ?
If I remember correctly they become friends
Yep, so I was interested in the sane moments from their point of view.
That doesn't really happen, they only meet after the events of their novel
But they met before the filming starts...
So what happens with Camilla and that pervert named Darill, Berl or smth( can't remember his name), the one who put his eyes on MC and wanted to invite him into the club as a lover?
First thing he does is shit on a female as beneath him. I know they really can't help themselves.
Its still ongoing???
Separate names with a comma.