Recommendations Stories with Kid as MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Happyface143, Jan 7, 2019.

1. bleh360

bleh360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they meant 3 cause the first one was a guy who reincarnated into a baby, he wasn't already a child within that world. And the rest are about children within that world right? So man in child body which is not really what OP was asking for right?

Anyways OP:
    I'm looking at some of these replies and I'm like.....yo many of the responses are novels where MC has a mind of a pervy old guy or some teenager, not an actual kid forreal.
    Especially Mushoku Tensei like this guy he gets reincarnated the first thing he thinks of is breast milk? forreal? Same with lilianne, and I love lillianne that is my fluff monster right there, but like you can totally never forget that he is an old dude in a blind babies body....

Boku wa Chiisana Maou-sama this is what you want, without a doubt. A child growing up, never was he 40 yrs old and got hit by a truck never was he a teenager who can only think of boobs. Pretty sure this isn't yaoi at all and would honestly be disturbed if it came to be. The only down side is...it's not finished being translated.

The Man Picked Up by the Gods is also quite nice,
    hes reincarnated BUT! because he was put into a kid body his mind is actually reverting to that of a kid!! Neat huh? So it's like the reverse....lmaooo
    I really like the concept as a whole, I am actually reading the reboot not the first one, not sure if there are much of a difference but it's a nice novel so far.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019