Story about a girl who has...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sawanara murasaki, May 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, hello again... Sawa just remember about a girl who came to Sawa and needed some advices about her miserable life...

She said that she didn't even know either it's imagination or real cause she was doubtful about it but she knew that most male (whoever saw her twice or thrice) will fell for her (Sawa also doubtful when Sawa heard this because this was like a crazy made up fantasy from Shoujou manga).

She start her story by telling Sawa that many girls dislike her and soon she became a loner and read books. She said that since last year she realized that many male (old or young) starred at her then she could feel that they fall in love with her (Sawa was like 'what the heck with her actually? Stop imagining girl,' but Sawa kept listening).

She said that she couldn't stand it about having too many people having crushes on her cause she said it was very hard to choose a lover from all of them (she get the point). She told me that nobody believe her even how many times she said that many people love her but nobody believe her (so Sawa felt pity for her and decided to say 'yes, I believe you' and let her continue). She told me that the number of male loving her is directly proportional to the number of female hate her (understood?).

Sawa asked her about the main causes about why so many people love and hate her, she said she didn't know (-_-)...She declared herself for being ugly and she said that that's more prettier lady outside there who belongs love more than she did...

She told Sawa that even her ex-crush (her first love) also in love with her even though he rejected her love 5 years ago (so lame, though). Sawa gave her sympathy because she was crying while confessed her deepest feelings. She told Sawa that she felt no love after that and everything she love (including books, art, memories, friends and etc) started to fade and gone. (-_-) She said that she wished to never be born and cried.

Sawa said 'don't give up! Just let it be and one day they'll find their own true loves other than having you as a lover, and I believe that if you stay stronger, than your world will be balance. Just ignore the ladies who hate you, that'll only destroy your future and your aim of being strong and bla bla bla....'

She smiled then the end
    (-_-) to Sawa this is like the lamest of the lamest confession Sawa ever heard...

Nyann and Beltran like this.
  2. crowalternate

crowalternate <<<Just a Background Character>>>

Reading List:
    Link
    God, what a bitch.

3. Matteus

Matteus [潜んでいる] [Com Fome]

Reading List:
    Link
    What am I even reading

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  4. CyberCypher

CyberCypher Air Breather

Reading List:
    Link
    Was her name Mary Sue?

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    TLDR, you seem to be good at making up random stories , trying to improve your writing. :blobtaco:

kenar likes this.
  6. listener

listener Tony's Friend

Reading List:
    Link
    sawa-kun, you must invite her to my thread
    :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:
    I will give her some amazing advice

7. Sawanara murasaki

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm her senpai, and I dislike kouhai nowadays, so I won't meet her just to invite her to your thread..(sorry)I

Ziavory likes this.
  8. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    That girl is surrounded by otakus and weebs who probably got a thing or two for the literary kind of girl.
    Mate, this is some real life bull**it and that girl is a bonafide mystery, she needs to stop watching and reading drama/tragedy/melo-drama kind of works and transfer to somewhere else asap.
    On another note, is anyone a drug addict or smoking weeds there? they need to seek a doctor

9. listener

listener Tony's Friend

Reading List:
    Link
    what a tsun,
    just send her the link,
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4926125/

10. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her brain must be fried by shoujo manga.

Sawanara murasaki likes this.
  11. Sawanara murasaki

Reading List:
    Link
    Other than that, then why don't just you solve my problem which a girl who I love the most kept her distance since few months ago and I'm ducking angry about this actually because I'd no problem with her but she just ignore me...I didn't what's her problem is, she just left me without reason but her friends told me that I ignore her -_-

12. listener

listener Tony's Friend

Reading List:
    Link
    please come to my office, i mean my thread, we can discuss your problem at there

13. UDI

UDI Writer / Emcee / Lime Blood

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't give cunts like that sympathy just walk away. She stinks of a delusional attention whore.

14. Beltran

Beltran Seafarer

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds toxic. I would have long stayed far away from that kind of girl or gave her a cold douse of reality. While I get why you're giving her sympathy, I don't think it's the right choice.

15. TheMoonlitShadow

TheMoonlitShadow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this what the thread about more than 50 people having a crush on someone was referring to?