Story chain: talk to transformer version

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Miku, Jun 12, 2019 at 12:37 PM.

1. Miku

Miku [REDACTED]

Reading List:
    Link
    So... I had fun with the AI text generator https://talktotransformer.com and proposing a story chain game.

For example:
    A high school girl reincarnates in another world as Lily. After a few days, Lily is forced to go out and help a man who stole a girl's doll, called Lilly. Lily and Alice meet another world's heroine Lily (Hilda) with a girl named Alice, named Lily (Lily) the previous world's heroine. Lily has a heart of gold and finds great strength fighting against her enemies. What sets Lilly apart from Alice when she reunites with other heroines is her incredible intelligence. By using her knowledge of nature to save other heroes as well, the heroines of this world have saved the world. But when the world has been taken over, Lily's world has been destroyed, and everyone has given up hope and are living through this world, which now has a more evil world of monsters, ghosts and other dangers of this world that are coming back to destroy them. Will the heroines of this world have the same strength or will the evil forces of the world that is coming back to take over the world be stronger? Lily's world is being changed, she learns to love humans again and has faith in Alice. One day Lily finds herself a boy, named Rook and he's very similar to her so she wants to take him with her and become her friend. But there's a problem... Alice, Lily's current girl, doesn't know how old R

So... there's that awkward cut at the end. I am proposing for a game where player take a part of the paragraph and use it as subsequent input.

The text becomes like this:

One day Lily finds herself a boy, named Rook and he's very similar to her so she wants to take him with her and become her friend. But there's a problem... Alice, Lily's current girl, doesn't know how old Rook is. She's only seen him for 3 days.

Rook is a big lovable guy. He's very quiet, very laid back, very caring and just plain adorable (which is the perfect definition of 'cute'... so cute you almost feel guilty when you put it close to your face... lol). He's super nice, he's really sweet, he's got good memories, he's nice and kind and he's kind and caring and smart and kind of annoying at times (especially when Rook doesn't understand him when he's explaining something to him or talking about a complicated topic... like, not understanding how to pronounce a word but understand why something needs to be done... lol).

Then one day, Rook finds them outside of the school and says, "Merry Christmas Rook, what are we gonna do?!" (In Japanese this is basically saying, "Good morning, Lily!" in Japanese - the only difference are the "L" is different).

Lilly (sadly not a fan of rook's appearance, or, well, her look, which is,

Lilly (sadly not a fan of rook's appearance, or, well, her look, which is, not quite enough). He just wanted to take some pictures, like he did at a game. It is quite a bit different from what we had in the last few years, when he was not so happy and so much more expressive.

After our session with him and his friends, the girls gathered for dinner. It is not uncommon to see young boys from different neighbourhoods coming to eat at restaurants – so at around 11pm, we went to a place where the restaurant was located. I think it is safe to say that it is rare for young people to have a restaurant where they meet someone of their acquaintance. So it was quite an eventful scene. When we arrived, there were very few people there and there was a big mess outside. The girl was just crying after eating some chicken on chicken rice with black sesame oil. So, I was a bit confused and I thought to myself why am I feeling so sad for her?

I was sitting down at my restaurant chair when Lily stepped up to me. She was standing in the middle of the chair and there were about a dozen other customers. That's when I realized Lily couldn't see the place I was sitting. I was so scared for her, but I wasn't angry or hurt in the slightest

That's when I realized Lily couldn't see the place I was sitting. I was so scared for her, but I wasn't angry or hurt in the slightest. What she really needed was to leave.

Then, as suddenly as I had left to find Lily, I saw a hand clasp my shoulder.

"You can't leave me. I'll take you with me."

I took that, then my smile went from fear to relief.

So Lily called me? That's why the whole world knows that I'm going to Lily's home.

I smiled and let out a long sigh. After that, I asked myself why I felt so angry.

I don't know Lily, but it seems to me that there's no point of leaving her just like that.

"What?! But I'll just have to leave now!"

I put my hand on Lily's shoulder. "You know that's a dangerous thing to say, right?"

"No. I know how you feel." Alice replied nonchalantly. "What I am saying is that I can't take it, not after this conversation."

"Oh? Then how can I? I promise you I'm ready for you. You only need to trust me to protect Lily. I won't turn you down

"No. I know how you feel." Alice replied nonchalantly. "What I am saying is that I can't take it, not after this conversation."

"Oh? Then how can I? I promise you I'm ready for you. You only need to trust me to protect Lily. I won't turn you down, I won't disappoint you, and I will show you what it can really look like when I do my job."

"You're the last person I would trust with my life and I cannot take up your offer. You must trust me to protect Lily."

"But that's all I can promise, what will I do?"

"Well if it looks like you really want to be here, then come to my house. Or better yet, take off your clothes." He said looking around the room.

And with that, he pulled out a huge book. It covered in pictures and maps of London, of various parts of England, Scotland, France, and Scandinavia. Alice's eyes shot open with surprise. The pages were full of descriptions of towns, cities, castles, and so on. There wasn't one that wasn't amazing. The maps weren't overly complicated, and the pictures were so cool they really made you feel like you were there.

Lily watched in shock from where Alice had taken the

So... rules.
    1. The first player generated the first part, the subsequent player take a part of that passage and feed it to the machine.
    2. If there are pronouns, change it to make the story stay consistent in terms of character name for the input only.
    3. Put the character name you think is still there in the story after the end of the spoiler.
    4. Use name x-y as the title of the spoiler, where x is the story number and y is the chain number.
    5. If you want to switch to a new story, do so after at least 5 chain. you can also chain to the previous story if you want.

So how about it?