Story of how I became

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tratuk, Jan 14, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Tratuk

Tratuk novel addict

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a bit of a lengthy story but nevertheless. I started reading novels approximately 6 years ago. I believe my first novel to be one of the three: douluo dalu, coiling dragon ring or tales of demons and gods. Ironically the last one isn't finished yet and is long forgotten by me. From then I finished reading or at least tried to dig in almost every mainstream novel. I experienced a great variety of emotions due to novels, from pure bliss and almost tearing up to frustration of author using cliche and absence of the barest amount of logic. On my hottest period I read up to 20 novels simultaneously, now I'm left with 3. I'm proud to proclaim that I read all of Er Gen's works, OEM, Douluo Dalu 1,2,3..., (reading 4th), World of Cultivation (a masterpiece in its own). I could not make myself catch up to the current progress of LMS. I read it till the last few books and begining and middle part of it was masterpiece's, but due to sporading releases and drop in quality imho I dropped it. Now I'm left with Overgeared, Invincible and DD 4, and I believe them to be my last novels. Thought I'm trying to find some inspiring work, but they became too repetitive and cant light up the spark of addictiveness in me anymore. That's pretty much all I have wanted to share with anybody reading it. Thanks for reading and bless you.
    P.S. Almost forgot, I will still finish TTNH, whatever it would cost me)

ExcitableFoci and LollipoPReapeR like this.