Recommendations Story with a dominant/top female lead

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lovina, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Isabelle

Isabelle Always in love with potatoes (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, That's definitely one of the biggest list of the gender, thank you so much!!!!

Aranha Vermelha likes this.
  2. Aranha Vermelha

Aranha Vermelha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem! Glad you liked it. blobmelt_thumbs

Isabelle likes this.
  3. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    * Quick transmigration: final boss is no joke
    * Coming of a villain boss
    * Quick transmigration: male god shine bright ( total dominant female lead and my favourite. If you are looking for a dominant female then this you have to give a try. Its a typical CEO novel but the roles are reversed. Fl acts like cold ceo who has both money and power, always there for her man. Ml is the one who is being pampered.
    Even in the bed fl never gives in to ml. She is the one on top.
    First two arcs are quite boring but hang on it will get intresting. )
    *Apocalypse arrival( you have to read it on MTL and it is quite easy to understand. Fl is stronger than ml. In bed fl is on top)
    *Let go of the villain

Aranha Vermelha and Isabelle like this.
  4. Isabelle

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!!

Aranha Vermelha likes this.
  5. nightjade

nightjade Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i second people who suggested “reborn to love lord qiansiu”! i wasn’t very interested based off of the summary but changed my mind after reading. FL is exactly the type you want, i found the ML charming too, and honestly it’s one of those rare josei that make you believe in real tru love.

if you’re okay with manhwa as well then allow me to recc The Princess’ Jewels /The Princess’ Jewelry Box (you can read for free on webtoon) . It’s not that long yet but definitely my favourite reverse harem.. It always pissed me off that when there’s a male protag then “harem”=protag ends up with all the girls in the end but with a female protag then harem=protag is pursued by multiple mls but only ends up with one. In this manhwa she DOES get all the MLs and at the beginning too:) ..As an additional bonus i feel like the MLs are way more appealing (read: fawning) than those from men of the harem/it seems like ive fallen into a reverse harem game.

Chitra is also way more interesting than the title page/summary might have you imagine. Like the princess’ jewelery box its a true reverse harem so you can trust that she ends up with multiple MLs, the only thing is that Chitra is much more focused on Kingdom Building with the romance being more like a

6. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Reborn to love lord qiansiu
    :blob_plusone:

7. Lewd Approved

Lewd Approved Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gotta love these worshipped female ruler/Overlord stuff.

Anyone has any other recommendations? FeMC/FL being OP/omnipotent would be great, but just being worshipped is good too. (like the loli queen of the dog country one)

Something like Kyuuketsu Hime wa Barairo no Yume o Miru

I think I've seen another novel about MC being summoned/transmigrated as a ruler/living god in another world or something like that - she doesn't even need to do anything, just relaxed and being worshipped/served, anyone know about it? I only saw the prologue some time ago and has no idea about the rest of the story.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
  8. Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa "Chitra" (2018, ongoing) is based on Bak Taeseon's web novel "Chitra, the countess who chooses handsome men" (Korean: "치트라 - 미남을 뽑는 여백작", 2017, complete, 10 volumes). This web novel has not been translated from Korean into English. Bak Taeseon wrote on her blog on February 16, 2022 that she is currently looking for a Korean publisher to publish this web novel as a paper book.

Aranha Vermelha and Isabelle like this.
  9. Isabelle

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! I didn't new about it! Thanks

Nancy Drew likes this.
  10. Marisoleil

Marisoleil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bonjour,
    Vous avez des titres où la fille est le TOP au lit ?
    Comme Reborn to love lord qiansiu