Recommendations Strong and dominant female protagonist

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Dianille, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Dianille

Dianille Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, please recommend me some novels with protagonist like Shi Sheng from [Side Character Transmigrations: The Final Boss is No Joke]. I already read all of her completed QT novels. I like Chu Zheng and Ming Shu from her other novels too.

We know that Shi Sheng (and Mo Ling's other heroines) is very blase towards killing and life in general, but we are clear with the fact that she's not psycho. She kills because it is convenient and not because of obsession towards killing, is a psychopath, or other perverted stuffs, and the most important fact is that the author does not romanticize it.

So, we got an antihero protagonist that's likable enough. Often authors wrote them too hateful that I don't feel that they're a protagonist. With Mo Ling, it just enough. Not too much to be hateful, not too little to be unsatisfying.

I don't mind un-translated novels. Just give me some recommendations, I give up searching in NU :notlikeblob:

Actually, it's okay if it's not QT (but, please give me some QT), but please refrains from recommend me pure Xianxia, Wuxia, or Xuanhuan novels. Please no idiot, air head, romance brained heroine, or heroine that always chasing after men. Also, no instant love just from face value (at least not from the 1st arc, if it happens in later arc, it is rather understandable especially in 1v1 QT novels). Also, please no harem (just pure 1 ML).

I know... This is a lot of requirement:blobsob:

Ps. To prevent repetition, I already read:
    1. Mo Ling (Side Character Transmigrations: The Final Boss is No Joke)
    2. Mo Ling (Quick Transmigration: Male God, Shine Bright!)
    3. Mo Ling (Coming of the Villain Boss!)
    4. Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks
    5. Sinister Ex-Girlfriend
    6. Quick Transmigration: Face Slapping The Second Female Lead
    7. Quick Transmigration System: Male God, Come Here
    8. Transmigrated Canon Fodder, Please Calm Down!

2. on the prowl

on the prowl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Antagonists Are Very Well-Behaved Today

3. Dianille

Dianille Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou! I'll check this out

Edit:
    Damn, I've read this but didn't include it in the list because it made me cry :blobcry: