LCD Strongest Abandoned Son

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Mar 18, 2017.

1. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope this novel isnt about China against the world....

Considering this guy isnt even from this era anyway.... nationality is pretty pointless imho

2. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    so, is the problem here that the guy's a han, or that he's not using just one style? i can see that the guy's an ass, since he seems to be purposely breaking limbs, but as for anything else, it's hardly a reason to intervene for some stranger. or to bother with at all, really. now, if he'd decided he'd give it a shot in order to test the strength and martial arts of this world vs his own, i could see him being slightly interested.

would really be disappointing if most of the villain style characters he'll be going against is just because they're not chinese.

justmehere likes this.
  3. John Doe

John Doe "UNKNOWN"

Reading List:
    Link
    this gonna become a racist novel .... that guy isnt even form china ...

4. NeoUsui

NeoUsui [Melon Lord] [Unrivaled Super Hottie]

Reading List:
    Link
    This isn't China against the world, this is China against the universe...

Xian Ni likes this.
  5. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean hes going to fight martians who are invading China?

Gasssspppp....

6. Hugs

Hugs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler alert but I think I was satisfied writing this so that I can blow off some steam for Ye Mo
    [S P O I L E R]
    About the misunderstandings being solved, I really was satisfied with it. I liked harem novels but this time I really hated the girls I mean ,fuck ? Su Jingwen who he gave a b-day gift which was a 6-bead bracelet gave half of it to Ning Qingxue just because she started to doubt Ye Mo after she heard from her cousin Su Mei about his english cold teacher Yun Bing slapping him and calling him shameless . And about Ning Qingxue, does she even know that she is just using him as a shield then when she gave her 500k yuan she felt that he is just the same poor Ye Mo yet she does not know that the account was frozen.

I really am satisfied when Yun Bing regret her actions after watching the video then asking Su Jingwen his whereabouts so that she can ask for his forgiveness and Su Jingwen regret her own actions to him after knowing that she really misunderstood him . But the most that is satisfying is when Ning Qingxue knowing all that the money he spent for them was his own trough his hardships and when she knew that the 500k yuan account she gave to him was frozen and she was so hurt and crying .I was like -you deserve that b*tch-.
    I think Xu wei ? was that her name, his neighbor. I think she is the best girl, 2nd Su Jingwen. I really hate Su mei and Ning Qingxue for using him as shield. If only they were real, I would slap them hard and tell them that they are shamless
    BTW, latest chapter here

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    elRouge and Xian Ni like this.
  7. NeoUsui

Reading List:
    Link
    Not only that....there will be time when he will fight us, Nuffians....

strixflash likes this.
  8. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah you showed me how it could be done! Forcing them to be a heroine is just too much!

9. Xian Ni

Xian Ni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you seem not long in the dao of cultivation ;)

not everything must bring fortunes, sometimes it is just to build up karma, because luck and karma are very important for an cultivator.

10. NeoUsui

Reading List:
    Link
    Please enlighten us, greenhorns, with your ocean-vast knowledge, Master!

Xian Ni likes this.
  11. Xian Ni

Reading List:
    Link
    The Ways of Cultivation are boundless like the worlds, but in every path your progress is determined by two unchangable things: Luck and your Karma. Because the man you helped today could be the wise doctor who cures your wounds another day as an example. Which way you choose, you must seek immortality and for this, you must have the foresight of future, or in other words a heck of luck and goodwill of the heavens (karma) or else you gets killed and reincarnated as an turtle who then gets eaten by poor fishermen... i don´t speak from experience, never <.< *afraid of turtlesoup...*

NeoUsui likes this.
  12. Diato

Diato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would you help people right after you meet them? Do cultivator help people that easily when they got no benefits in helping?

13. Xian Ni

Reading List:
    Link
    An Culitvator is not an heartless being and if the help is not mcuh hassle, why should he/she/it don´t help? If you are an stupid cultivator you help everyone and angers someone who puts you on the wheel of reincarnation, but if you are smart you do a good deed every day or at least every month because even cultivators needs stepping stones to reach the heavens. ^^

14. Diato

Diato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Naive. Pretty much cultivators do is fight against the heaven, helping people is when there is benefits on them. Well if there is, that's probably you oh hero of justice

15. Xian Ni

Reading List:
    Link
    If this would be true, why would Culitvator train Disciples or even build Sects? If they fail in their cultivation they die and if their disciples reach the heighs they never reached, it is their disciples path, not theirs. if your words would be right they would kill any other cultivator because the resources to cultivate would be mor for themself...
    You definitely have not read enough novels to understand that there is more in the Path of Culitvation than the own gain.

And to help people makes you not an hero of justice but an person who builds up good karma, only stupid naive people who wants to help every person and animal is an example of hero of justice, they don´t understand that their powers is not enough to shoulders heaven and earth.
    Culitvators knows their strenght and power up steadily.

Drake98 likes this.
  16. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    well this novel really need faster update so these people wont always complaining and if you peep dont like racist go read japanese and korean novel stay away from chinese novel !!!

Xian Ni likes this.
  17. Xian Ni

Reading List:
    Link
    well it has an steady and nice update, the bigger problme is i can´t seek spoilers because i can´t find an mtl from this -.-

18. geddotaku

geddotaku Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The racism is getting annoying. Story would be good otherwise.

19. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    You have a point there. I guess its just how the author brought it up that annoys me.

Xian Ni likes this.
  20. NeoUsui

Reading List:
    Link
    How in the actual fuck did China manages five goals against Spain in three minutes?

And seriously...are we getting a one-year time-skip for the next match or will the author just forget about it and move on?