strongest gene .... is it worth finishing last 230 chapters

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by sivasms, Aug 15, 2018.

1. sivasms

sivasms Immortal novel Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    i am at chapter 658 and yeah i liked the story but like some novels where you are at point to decide to drop it or power through so iam planning to drop it to read super god gene or godly model creator what is your opinion guys should i drop it or power through

2. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read either but if you really don't like it that much don't force yourself.

Arkantos, Lithit and sivasms like this.
  3. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am also thinking about dropping it but it has its moments.
    super god gene is similar to martial god asura, in the way that it focuses on getting stronger and not many comedic elements.
    godly model creator is pretty cheat, he can analyze and steal skills that others spent months or years to master
    But i dont see why you cannot read all three of them at the same time?

sivasms and dragonNEET2526 like this.
  4. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Strongest gene is bad but super god gene is worse. Godly model creater is fine but bland

5. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    As a general rule, if you're over 200 chapters into a novel, it will only get worse and not better.
    However, if you're determined to give it a chance, you can take a 3-7 day break from the novel, and see what you think when you get back.

Or better yet, ask others who are ahead of you what the think about the specific arc you're in, and move forward from there.

sivasms, dragonNEET2526 and Jojo775 like this.
  6. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I vomit just from hearing those titles.

Arkantos and Varno like this.
  7. Guyver

Guyver Bio-Booster Armor

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't that what he is doing here ?

8. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    I would probably not recommend either of the gene one's tried em both dropped strongest gene after 200-300ish chapters, gave super god gene a try as well and again dropped that one but after 800-1000 chapters to give some spoilers on it
    It's about the future where the humans are fighting aliens who are super strong and are easily winning against the humans, because humans are frail and weak so once and alien boards one of our space ships a single alien can slaughter the whole crew. Then a cultivation realm is randomly opened where only humans can enter to power up and cultivate so now humans vs aliens is in a stalemate. Most of the novel is spent inside the cultivation realm which is pretty much the same as a cultivation world, except instead of hunting monster cores they eat the monsters for lvl ups.

The overall setting is bland and forced. Of course the MC is ZOMG lucky and get's everything while doing almost nothing.
    Like how he manages to on his first few days in the realm find a crab that is god tier, which is one of the strongest creatures in the realm. But somehow cause it's a crab it's super weak so even a baby can kill it even though similar creatures later on can kill thousands, but you know MC beginner luck. But because it had God tier gene's MC becomes stronger then everyone. The chapter just made my lul later on when every creature who becomes god tier later on is super powerful and has special abilities but the crab part is just swept under the rug by the author.
    Together with some of the worst plot armors ever, like the bad guy 100% wanting to kill MC then when he get's the chance he just changes his mind and keeps MC alive till MC steals some genes and beats the bad guy.
    Haven't tried the other one, but depending on what you like there are much better reads compared to the two gene one's both are in my book, very forced in their writing and with just a bunch of beat em up.
    Though if you had to chose Super god gene is probably better then strongest gene.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  9. Amadeusgrim

Amadeusgrim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a conversation about race and iq?

10. blaze27

blaze27 ~ Lazy Shadow Lurker ~ |_⊙)

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Luce000

Luce000 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Strongest gene ? Well you should drop it, it's not worth a penny. Everything in mc's hands will turn the strongest without any sense, and when he needs a special power, the author will gift it to him. Well, wasn't what I said a spoiler ? Oh gosh, I spoiled someone !!!!

Someguy666 likes this.
  12. TheSupremeManificentSovereign

TheSupremeManificentSovereign Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously??? I would be completely fine if you said all 3 were bad but out of all 3 you pick GMC as the best?? WHAT! THE!! ACTUAL!!! FACK!!!!

I banish you and all your future generations from the face of this earth for this atrocious abomination of poor choice....

The sovereign has spoken

sorry I change my mind I hereby seal your ability to reproduce to prevent future calamity....
    NETHER REGION ETERNAL SEAL...ACTIVATE

sivasms likes this.
  13. sivasms

sivasms Immortal novel Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    its not about liking 1/or not its that i know who the master villan is and how story ends but the progresson is
    I am used to completing one book at a time so I prefer not to read multiple books at a time

14. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    It is kinda like picking the best from the worst trashes. Regardless of how they compare against each other, all are trash

15. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    I never said it wasn't, I'm just trying to lay out his options.

sivasms likes this.