Question Strongest Isekai

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Much Much mrm, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Much Much mrm

Much Much mrm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aside from Instant Death, is there another Isekai with absurd powerlevels? Aah, Death March is a no go in this situation, last thing I read was that he was off to collect some stuff for some trial To elaborate, if you can't destroy your world or lose to something that can then you shouldn't even bother.

In Isekai stories we get a-lot of statements on some demon king or some evil being able to destroy a country, continent or even the world but we never do see it happen and it's at best just all fluff and no power. What I mean by this is that you should state what those characters have done in that series for you to base your rating on.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  2. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    Kumo-chan gets some absurd power levels. They're all gods there. And I'm assuming this is JP only, since there are transmigration CN ones and we all know how absurd xianxias are.

sapassde likes this.
  3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes Jap only or else some Daoist drops in here and nukes every isekai.
    Yikes, that description though...

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  5. BeardyRABBIT

BeardyRABBIT <Not a Rabbit>

Reading List:
    Link
    Overlord, Over "Power" Lord

Syahmuda likes this.
  6. JIKI

JIKI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    clearly world destroying level:
    Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken
    Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa

I'm not sure if it's at world destroying level because it's been a while since I've read these:
    because there were 100 goddesses in charge of reincarnation, I received 100 cheat skill
    The Story of Living as I Please After Being Reincarnated in Another World with a Ridiculously Cheat Power (18+)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  7. DeirdreH

DeirdreH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Yonaoshi ankoku-shin no honsō the MC and one of his harem members are the two strongest gods in that world's pantheon.

8. forecast

forecast [Batoto Veteran] [sakurahana veteran]

Reading List:
    Link
    Young God Divine Armaments

MC is a god of war, He is just a recent god though so his power needs to scale first.
    btw He got it by defeating the previous god of war, who battled everyone in his world(even gods) and became the only on left standing, through millions of battles and battles.
    His wife is the daughter of that god of war.

Even Posing as a Hero is Easy–Why? Cause I’m a God–
    yeah, not going to explain that since it in the title

Paps likes this.
  9. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't seem to strong compared to some series, the series has country destroying statements but all we've seen are either abandoned cities or wiped out populace.

Sorry but you should elaborate on that world destroying part, did they destroy a world or go full chuuni and never actually do it.
    Being a god doesn't necessarily mean you can destroy worlds. In most isekai we just see them send heroes rather than interfere themselves because of some reason or another. Tsuki Ga Michibiku is a good example of a god being good combat wise but they should be shown to have the capacity to destroy a world.
    Being a god is good and all but feat wise what have they done? Blow the moon or some planet apart? Or is it just the typical stomping fodder feats of power. This thread is going down the drain, I mean even shounen anime are showing better feats than this with actual moon destroying feats but that another topic.

10. ToshinRaizen

ToshinRaizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m curious they way you are talking in this thread are you perhaps into vsbattle debates?

Hanten likes this.
  11. JIKI

JIKI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, overlord doesn't fit your criteria for overpowered.

If you want us to elaborate about feats, you should edit your opening post to tell us to elaborate, because a lot of us don't want to post spoilers if it's not requested.
    for Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken
    MC doesn't actually destroy the planet, but it's obvious MC can, because of how easily he nuked the moon, also even one strand of his hairs one hair gives other living beings a major power up.
    unfortunately, i just realized translations was dropped, so I don't recommend it.

for Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa
    a god couldn't even scratch MC, the god is around world destroying level or close to it

Much Much mrm likes this.
  12. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure what you mean, it's a thread about the strongest isekai, from my standpoint you'd state why that series is strong/strongest based on their feats rather than saying he/she is a god or he/she is super strong they walk all over everyone else in the world.

13. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I thought I was clear that feats > statements in OP. Thank you for your first suggestion it's the sort of post I was looking for. I am guessing it's your assumption that god is around that level for your second suggestion, I would ask you to elaborate but your first suggestion is more than enough for this thread.

14. JIKI

JIKI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, your OP post only asks for novels that fit your criteria, you didn't ask us to elaborate on how it fits your criteria.

my second suggestion is not just an assumption, I don't like the story, so I don't want to re-read and give specifics, but anyone who has read it would agree it's not just a bluff or anything.

15. DeirdreH

DeirdreH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC has the power to erase all of creation if he wants to. He uses a part of it once to erase a lower god.

See chapter 131. Forum won't let me post a link because reasons I guess.

16. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems legit thank you.

17. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    In the most extreme way possible, Umineko no Naku Koro ni could be counted as isekai, and then be immediately crowned as the strongest isekai verse ever to exist.

18. SlimIcee

SlimIcee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Infinite Dendrogram. The players/masters are generally exponentially stronger than the world's normal inhabitants. Not to mention when we learn more about the Control A.I.s like Cheshire. I don't want to say anything else that could potentially spoil the story, but the absurd power-levels are there.

19. Hanten

Hanten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Invisible dragon,
    The Only Invincible Mc.

20. madvil

madvil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on your exact definition but "I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!" has both a planet destroyer item that makes elixirs from planets destruction plus an intergalactic fleet that should have the power to destroy a planet. As for the main character, he can't destroy planets, but he can definitely destroy any type of life form since he can cut space

If we don't include isekais

In "There Was No Secret Organization to Fight with the World’s Darkness so I Made One (In Exasperation)" the main character trained his telekinesis to the level where he can easily destroy the planet if he wanted, so he definitely fits in that category

Finally, in Index, we have a lot of characters capable of doing it, including "accelerator" since he stopped the rotation of Earth for 0.3 milliseconds to attack a building and a goddess that literally destroyed and remade earth countless times(Edit: and now that I think about it, the goddess was actually an isekai trying to go back home)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019