Chinese Strongest sect of all times

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Muspon, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Muspon

Muspon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Strongest sect of all times, SSAT, 万古最强宗
    raw link: https://book.qidian.com/info/1012369914
    nu link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-strongest-sect-of-all-times/
    mtl link: https://www.mtlnovel.com/the-strongest-sect-of-all-times/
    why should it be picked up (i'm going to put a review here that Andreww did here on nu)

Very recommend!

Actually, the system ain't so overpowered but it's extremely useful system and unexpectedly the source of the goods within system came from stealing from other people in higher plane/realm/cultivator. In short, this system is a professional thief haha and people who got stolen were swindled by MC and ended up joining the sect.

The comedy itself very funny either it MC X system, MC X disciples, MC X enemy. As for romance, so far he only have a wife and there's no clue that will be another woman enter his life since he's pretty dense guy.

The plots also good, he recruited a lot disciples and make them powerful, their talent also rank up, everything thanks to the resources he brought from the system mall. Of course, everything has a price as the MC can get anything from the mall system, he also need to hard work to manage sect properly and power up the sect's overall power.

This MC is difference from other MC who created an organization/sect and then left the sect as he wish in order to power up himself and let the disciples or elders manage sect alone. As he is a bit dumb sometimes but he is very responsible sect master and system act not only as provider but also advisor and a friend to the MC.

As for enemy, I sometimes fells so sorry toward the enemies because they always got blackmailed by MC whenever they offended him or sect's disciple.

The only thing I bothered up about this novel is the MC overly protective and heavily affectionate person towards everything related to him. It's not wrong but somewhat a bit cringe to me, maybe because of my references, don't mind it guys :D

Overall this novel highly recommend for everyone who like sect-management types of novel.

description:
    This is a story about developing a sect, this is a warm and joyful home.

Not only we have a funny Patriarch, there are also a group of weird disciples with very different personalities.

Come on, youngsters.

Join our sect and together we will let your dreams fly!

2. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Sevent rat

Sevent rat New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil me who is the mc wife