LCD Stunning Edge

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    kinda expected the noble girl to come back and challenge claire again to get her sword back. But nope daddy be like we'll talk to their grandpa... also, i like how walters basically the straight man in all the jokes now.

2. benjor1

benjor1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know where the cover for this LN is from? The girl in the picture doesn't look like Claire at all, or is that her before she reincarnated?

3. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    "getting rekted for twice, no thanks" is probably in her mind if she was asked to get the sword... she's already a laughingstock when she was beaten before...

4. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Makes me appreciate lashia more, even though she was getting rekted so many times she never turned to other people for help. Well she had some lackies but they didn't really do anything.

I mean honestly even though she(sir rekted) got beaten it was at less by another genuis that had a genuis sister that has even more reputation, which isnt that bad.

Btw do u know what the battle aura does? Because i would think even with a fluid counter sword style the battle aura would do phyiscal enhancements that beat regular muscle movement.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  5. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    yep, in one way, lashia is pretty good as a friend ._. rather than others...
    battle aura? I thought it is like for that, like you said, physical enhancements, since she learned dou qi... or maybe it's to differentiate between the rank of warrior, like in otherworldly evil monarch... o.o

6. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that what i was thinking because a sword without dou qi is defenseless even with an unknown sword style.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  7. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    but Claire did it, like an assassin, when she fought Lashia before, lol...

8. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    At first i didnt like Lashia, but i think she got some sense knocked into her after being beaten soundly. How else would you explain her acting like a total suck-up follower to Claire.

Love Claire's personality, Walter's hilarity and complaints and Jean's Tsukkomis.

9. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole fight with her two master sounds too contridicting with their personalitys.

10. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes walter is funny but he probably is the saddest character in the story......having that little devil be able to crush his stone....poor dude

11. Xiongace101

Xiongace101 Monkey

Reading List:
    Link
    that pitiful guy and his chrysanthemum its gotta hurt like hell XD also wished that little girl cared more for her life :l

12. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she's 5 what do u expect

13. Data

Data Assuming Direct Control

Reading List:
    Link
    That was one long chapter.

Well we know that the divine prince and claire get together thanks to sister future vision. That ruins any chance of her having a harem which I'm glad.

14. Xiongace101

Xiongace101 Monkey

Reading List:
    Link
    shes seen the future many times so u cant consider her 5 anymore think of her like an adult woman putting on an act of being 5 to set things up .-.

15. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Except the little girl ( or, rather, the narrator) said their fates were intertwined together. There was never an explicit description of the relationship between the two of them - just that they were going to play a role in one another's lives. ...

Either way, though, Claire doesn't seem the type to believe in an immutable future. She's more the type to take her fate into her own hands. Prophetic little girl or not, nothing is set in stone while our little devil is around, guaranteed.

16. Data

Data Assuming Direct Control

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope that there's no reverse harem. That's the thing I least want to see considering her personality, it wouldn't amke sense

17. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah. Seeing the future doesn't really do the whole maturity thing. Think about it - it's like watching tv, really. Maturity comes from living. Now, if you said time was sped up 10x while she was dreaming and she lived out her future, THAT would make her mature. Having dreams about stuff that might happen in the future, though, no. She'd still be a kid. She might SEEM weirdly mature, though, 'cause you act and say different things when you know what's going to happen. You worry less about things.

It could cause indirect maturity, tho. Y'know, the consequences of having a sickly body and hiding her power.

18. Xiongace101

Xiongace101 Monkey

Reading List:
    Link
    think of it as shes lived longer than wat it seems cuz of her gift every time she sees teh future she'll live that much longer etc etc etc

19. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Well what I'm saying is that she's seeing the future as opposed to living it. In terms of how seeing a vision of the future matures a person, I'd rate it right up there with relaxing on the couch in front of the tv. She's watching something happen.

You don't live in a tv show when you watch it.

She's not living in the future.

She's just seeing it.

So there's no personal growth during the time she has the vision.

.. Now, the visions could indirectly affect her maturity.
    For example.. if she had repeated visions of her brother's death every night, that would have noticeable and profound affects on her.

20. CandleLight

CandleLight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As of Chap 54.... Dat last line...

OMG Jean!

lavender_drop likes this.