LCD Stunning Edge

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Notaborax

Notaborax 『Woeful One』『Poet』『Epi's & Azuka's Cat』

Reading List:
    Link
    the tags shows reverse harem so there will probably be one

yeah agreeing what westeller said never said they were going to have a lover relationship. having close relationship doesnt have to be lovers could end up being best friends or like close family friends. i predict the divine prince be like the tsundere character and fall in love with the mc and starts to chase after her along with the others. after some kind of life saving event.

With xuanxaun the little girl on being a little bit more mature because of being exposed to the future. a theory is that in her visions of her future she is living or experiencing the future mentally but physical body remains the same so her mind is developing. And if she is constantly exposed and sees the future she would also see a lot of problems deaths joys sorrows that people will experience she learns about the world and that she shouldnt be naive and think everyone is good and nothing bad will happen. Coupled with seeing a bunch of peoples future, because if you see one persons future not that strenuous on the mind but if she sees everyones future that would overload her brain. Overall her ability is vague about how she uses it how much she can see, and what type of stuff she could see.

2. CrispyNoodle

CrispyNoodle 『Noodle Overlo*d』『Open Pervert』『Onii-chan』

Reading List:
    Link
    wow so soon...? omg i hope next release is soon i can't take this suspense

3. Notaborax

Reading List:
    Link
    omg the plot armor that just happened

4. CrispyNoodle

CrispyNoodle 『Noodle Overlo*d』『Open Pervert』『Onii-chan』

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot armor is unavoidable lol... they're the basis of MC powerups in 99% of existing novels afterall

5. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    ←_← claire got plot armors... (I still wish Jean dead)

6. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wish there'd been a better explanation for the plot armor. "O, I just hit the next level of my cultivation technique. Now I'm at the second level of Qi Condensation, the almighty dragon king over there must fear my overwhelming power enough to freeze like a deer in headlights. Its only natural." Honestly, even if you assume that she just established her foundation or something, her power level still wouldn't be high enough to freeze a dragon through aura alone. I'd sooner believe that she awakened her sealed powers from her past life and used them to freeze him, but even that would be a bit of an a** pull.

7. rpgbscout

rpgbscout I don't only read mature novels

Reading List:
    Link
    That was too fast and too strong of a power up to keep this novel interesting. I am okay with Claire being able to beat slightly stronger people with her range of skills rather than strength, but to go from barely able to fend off mages of her level then being able to defeat near god level existences, that is just too much.

I was rather enjoying this novel till the author decided to start throwing much higher level opponents than the MC (and even her epic teacher) into mix. I feel like this novel is losing something that made the beginning of the novel so good.

jacobpaige likes this.
  8. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    At first it was pretty lax and just really her in politics and normal society then basically jumped the shark the moment she had to fight a necromancer and the dark god.

I can see the author trying to speed it up to a please the xian xi crowd but honestly i was hoping it wouldn't head into the xian xi direction and was more wuxia.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, at the rate that she's advancing, she could probably solo the dragon in another week or two.
    I actually like Xianxia more, and with her being a mage, there really wasn't much chance of it being wuxia. Though I do wish that the author had maintained a believable pace. When the MC becomes too powerful, too fast, the series just gets boring. I still like the other aspects enough to continue for now though.

10. Fragments of Shadows

Fragments of Shadows [The Broken One] [Chaser of Tales] [Hungry Ghost]

Reading List:
    Link
    so if the god of darkness is going to show up whenever she's about to die to save her is there really any tension anymore... its not like she really cares much about the people around her so if they die off it won't be that big a deal and between the golden lotus and the god of darkness and white emperor not even gods can touch her... I'd be ok with the really overpowered cultivation technique and rapid advance in strength to the point that actual cultivation level doesn't really matter since if done well it can still be interesting (TTNH does a pretty good job of this imo) but this is starting feel like she's just some damsel in distress that constantly needs saving and protection rather than a strong independent woman... there were elements of the damsel in distress before with cliff and jean around but it felt more balanced back then and there was still the chance of her dying or facing actual long-term difficulties

11. Notaborax

Reading List:
    Link
    there are quite a bit of plot armor placed inside this story....like A LOT holy f*** random breakthrough in culitvation that can hurt a dragon, white emperor master, dark god protection because she is his property....the goddess of light probably wants to protect her as well.....

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how many squatters she's going to have hanging out in her mind by the end of all this ;)

No, that one actually wants her dead, but can't find her for some reason.

13. Demonic Reader lv 451F

Demonic Reader lv 451F 蝶醒, 梦未.

Reading List:
    Link
    The last plot armor is so darn powerful!
    Not only enough to blow away the dragon king, also readers too!

14. Xiongace101

Xiongace101 Monkey

Reading List:
    Link
    2 bad the lizard cant regenerate its own limb now hes a laughingstock of his race XDXD

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the super thick plot armor definitely protects Claire, but there's no guarantee that it will always protect those around her. So its not like there's no tension at all.

They should have gone to meet the Sprite god anyway. The god of Darkness is probably also the god of Lies.

Yeah, I figured that he'd be able to. I wonder if the god cursed him so that he couldn't?

16. Xiongace101

Xiongace101 Monkey

Reading List:
    Link
    lizards r only able 2 regrow if they choose to abandon it i believe and his tail was ripped? off so he aint gettin it back even if it was possible :ROFLMAO:

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he's not just a lizard. He's also a powerful magical being. He should have access to healing magic, either his own or that of the other dragons or the neighboring sprites.

18. Xiongace101

Xiongace101 Monkey

Reading List:
    Link
    ya but its said that dragons r a proud race so dont think he willing 2 ask others 2 heal him .-.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He'd be proud enough to order them to or devious enough to ask and then murder the person who helped him, to cover up the fact that he ever needed help.

20. lavender_drop

lavender_drop 『Frequent Visitor』

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR ! He's dreamy. The "you are my religion" really takes the cake !