Spoiler Stuttering Big Boss’s White Moonlight

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sky2829, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Sky2829

Sky2829 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stuttering Big Boss’s White Moonlight
    Author:
    南陵一别
    [​IMG]

Description
    Cheng Chu always thought that she and Gu Miao would be married only in name. It was a business marriage that looked like a perfect match. Until a car accident happened and Gu Miao protected her firmly. At the last moment of his life, Cheng Chu heard him confess his feelings.

After waking up again, Cheng Chu returned to the high school era. She discovered that the autistic and stuttering boy in the class turned out to be her newlywed husband, the big businessman in the future.

She wants to compensate him well.

* In high school, Cheng Chu was the dream of many boys. Gu Miao stayed hidden in the darkness, knowing that he was unworthy of her, but the delusion in his heart still grew like weeds.

He thought it was a bitter and hopeless crush after all. Until that afternoon, when the bright sunshine flooded the classroom, the girl stood at his desk and asked with a smile: “Will you sit at the same table with me?” *

** ” Mr. Gu Miao, would you like to marry Ms. Cheng Chu? Love her and be loyal to her, no matter if she is poor, sick, or disabled, until death.” the pastor asked on the stage.

But the bridegroom did not answer for a long time.

In the hotel, the clothes are fragrant and the shadows are gathered, and the dazzling crystal lights reflect the dazzling light.

The most prestigious person in the whole city, Mr. Gu, who was usually indifferent and decisive, his eyes reddened, and it took a long time for him to say “I- I- I do.” **

Any spoilers:aww::aww:?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Redvelvetlove

Redvelvetlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Sky2829 likes this.
  5. Sky2829

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally couldn’t resist the temptation and completed reading it:blobtongue:. So, even though I’m not good at providing spoilers, if you have any questions I can answer them.

hansora, Guide1410 and Creolenerd like this.
  6. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    then please can you spoil some cute moments, confession or if she ever tells him about 1st timeline, if you can ?
    thank you :aww:

7. Sky2829

Reading List:
    Link
    The confession scene will only make sense if I give you info about what happened before so the spoiler might be a bit lengthy.
    The day before their graduation ceremony, our poor ML got kicked out (He decided to move out because his aunt told she’ll only stay if he goes as he fought with his cousin for tearing the birthday card FL gave.) of his uncle’s house. So, he drank some alcohol while staying at a hotel and became late for the ceremony. On reaching school, he heard that someone confessed to Cheng Chu with a large bouquet and she’ll probably agree because they were both good and all. He became sad and panicked and rushed to find Cheng Chu. Then in the piano room iirc, he saw Lin Qifeng hugging a girl wearing the bracelet he gave FL. He extremely dejected, rushed out and walked around aimlessly when he saw a ticket seller and bought a ticket to Pingcheng. Before he went away he wanted to see her for one last time and went to her house. On the other side, after the GRADS, the FL couldn’t find the ML and called him but it didn’t go through as he lost his phone due to a robbery at the hotel he was staying at. She went to his house to find ML but she was pushed and scraped herself. She felt wronged and cried a lot. So, when ML came to her house, her cousin asked if he was the person from so and so lane and told him she doesn’t want to see him. He was heartbroken and turned to leave when our FL woke up and rushed to drag him into the house. She asked why he was here on such a cold rainy day and made him wash up and wear her brother’s clothes. Then she noticed the ticket in his hands, asked him where he was going and started crying while hugging him. She told him that she forbid him to go. She started venting saying that didn’t go to school or answer her phone and he wants to leave. Even when she went to find him, she couldn’t and demanded to know why he was leaving. He told that he didn’t want to disturb her and Lin Qifeng. On hearing this, she straight up kissed him and said she only liked him. After knowing the misunderstanding, she explained that the girl was FL’s friend and Lin Qifeng gave her the same moon bracelet. The Ml was ecstatic and almost felt that he was dreaming. Then both of them confessed that they liked each other. The scene ended with the FL coquettishly asking why he doesn’t hug her if he likes her and him hugging her back.

She doesn’t tell him about their first lifetime but what happens in their first life if ML didn’t die and FL remembered the original timeline till she fainted during her exchange program in a music university was shown in the extras. They are just as cute as the main story. Aaahh!! The ML is such a sweet cinnamon roll:blobsmilehappyeyes:.

As for cute moments:bloblove:, I’m not sure which to say. Most of them were spread throughout the story. Like FL defending the ML in the start, ML trying to make FL happy after she fought with her mother about pursuing music by taking her to a arcade (because he heard his friend saying that he had to take his future girlfriend there), ML trying to hide that some were bullying her and beating them up, ML cooking for her, Going to select ML’s glasses together, FL giving ML the golden glass which they didn’t buy as a birthday gift, ML giving her a little moon bracelet from an expensive brand which she kept wearing even when she grew up, ML protecting FL, going to Pingcheng together, ML visiting FL abroad because she cried on being bullied, ML eating vinegar on various occasions (including a dog’s) and many more. If you are interested in any, I can explain them.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
    nicomcla1995, Ivasama, geckin and 5 others like this.
  8. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers :aww: they are really cute :blobxd:

9. DeyDey

DeyDey An Old-Hearted Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, i read the mtl but they just have 1 extra about day before wedding. Did they have another extra?
    I feel so unsatifed by only one extra that almost as if it tease reader because it didnt even tell their wedding day :(

10. Sky2829

Reading List:
    Link
    The MTL isn’t complete. For the last extras, you have find the raws and mtl it. There is an extra about the day of the wedding, pregnancy and past life. Idk why, but it isn’t available in most sites. Try the following link:-
    https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/h0Dh.html

DeyDey likes this.
  11. DeyDey

DeyDey An Old-Hearted Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh, thank you!

Sky2829 likes this.
  12. nicomcla1995

nicomcla1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know why I feel so cringe…
    I guess I just prefer me against the world type of MCs/MLs. Those who when they have been done wrong rebel instead of comply to their abusers.