Chinese Such A Pity We Are Not Together 我们不在一起未免可惜 by Broken Brain 破脑袋

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Such A Pity We Are Not Together 我们不在一起未免可惜
    Raw Link: https://www.xbiquge.so/book/26264/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This is from the same author than Fleeting Midsummer
    It looks like a cute, fluffy, funny love story.
    It's always nice to see the male lead chasing first.
    I also think it's nice when the female lead find a good male lead after getting through a love disappointment
    Description :

The one she loves already had a female lead for 20 years-ot-so, but is still half-way to succeeding.
    She thought that she could only be an orphan in YY for this life, but she met the Superman Jing Lin.
    This was originally a "pure" relationship between the boss and his assistant : he is in charge of being a black belly and poisonous tongue, she is in charge of having a secret crush.
    But after a night of surprise, an important change happened.
    She showed no tabbo about being thick-skinned but who knew he was specialized in taking care of rebellious natures.
    She refused to accompany him on business trips on weekends, so he used his power to deceive her into working overtime.
    She was worried about rumors and kept a distance from him, therefore he used "adorable baby" offensive and promoted her to be royal tutor ;
    she was going to move, and he volunteered to help her ; she supposed he was kind to his subordinates ; But why did he give her hew new keyhouse himself ?!

Boss Lin ignored her anger and answered : "I like you, and you like me too. Since we have the same thinking, it would be a shame not to be together."

This CP is sweet and loving. When you read this article, you will have a smile as described in the following words——

An understanding smile, a wretched smile, a slight smile, a lot of laughter, and tears...

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
    inactive_rose and Smile_for_me like this.
  2. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds so precious

Vico likes this.