Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. _potato

_potato Keeps dropping novels ㅠㅠ

Reading List:
    Link
    There wasn't anything like that sadly

Qk7 likes this.
  2. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did all these theories sprouted from? The Claude x Athy? that's awfully disgusting.

3. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know how many people want to fuck claude? There projecting some of that onto Anthy unconsciously. And then you have some people who want her to go full electra

Dosent help that there are people saying that anthy used to have a crush in Claude in the Korean timeline

Honestly this manwha and some of its fandom should be used os examples of Freuds theories in classrooms

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  4. flatass

flatass New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi would someone be kind enough to fill me in what happens between Kiel and Athy after Claude's birthday and for the rest of the story, please.

Also have a few more questions:
    • what does the third ML look like? Is there any interaction between him and Athy? sorry i'm not caught up with the manhwa yet.
    • does jenette or however it was spelled finds out that she ain't actually Claude's daughter? If so, how did our cast react?
    • Is it true that Kiel loved Athy in the original book? Is this true? Any more info about it?

on a personal note, I can't be the only one that feels hostile to jenette. I know she didn't do anything but something's just off about her.

5. flatass

flatass New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    waaaa thank you so much!! I just read Beware of the Brothers because of this! I wonder what Cabel would look like in the art style of WMMAP. I hope Athy or Kiel would also make (at least) a cameo in BOTB.

maybe if Kiel won the popularity poll (from what i've heard) he would have been the ML... he deserves the world TT

6. Ginko Biloba

Ginko Biloba [♤Blackjack Sect Mascot♤] [☆100MB SPAMMER☆]

Reading List:
    Link
    I am new to this thread and am regretting that I proceeded to the last page now I wanna ask: ATHY WENT TO SCHOOL???????? WHEN?????

7. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    She's not a student, she just went there, and spent her time in the library to do a research how to bring back a memory loss, that's where she met the 3rd ML, Cabel. Something like that. But the manhwa take a different route from the novel, so we won't see her goes to Arlanta's school. It happens when Lucas hasn't came back

8. RachJ97

RachJ97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just love spoilers! They give me life AHAHAHAHA

If I'm being honest, I only read this manwha for Claude (SEXY AS MUTHAFATHRER) and his father-daughter relationship with Athy...In terms of ships, was kinda hoping Athy and Kiel but WHO COULD REFUSE LUCAS! Like come onnnnn, he's just GORGEOUS!

I can't wait to see how the manhwa unravels! Thanks for the spoiler everyone!

9. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel, she did it after she escaped. She went to the all boys school to just check out the place and I think she went to the library too to look for info.

If I were her, I would disguise as a boy and experience school life.

Danigurl and Uncopyright like this.
  10. Mochi_Nobody

Mochi_Nobody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sure this is answered already, but when does Claude gain his memories back?

InsaneStuffedAnimals likes this.
  11. Mochi_Nobody

Mochi_Nobody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh so this won't happen I assume? Wait then will we still get to meet this Cabel person? (I am new to this thread)

Danigurl likes this.
  12. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, there's already 100 pages of spoilers here, so it's very hard to find out the real spoilers. i just want to ask what happened after Jenette's magic exploded in the novel? Thank youuu

13. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    It leads to a confrontation among Claude, Jeanette, and Athy. Claude broke to her that she isn't his real daughter and in fact, she is the duaghter of his brother, Anastasios. Jeanette didn't take it well. Claude tries to kill Jeanette but Athy gives Claude a look which makes him pause. Jeanette is not acknowledged as a princess and she was ordered to live away since she is still a threat to Athy and

14. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and? ahahaha
    perhaps you meant "end" or you still want to continue? lol
    thanks btw

15. Alexkendra

Alexkendra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the completed chapter of this manhua?
    Also can you suggest the raw? Link please

thank you

16. saintine

saintine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the reason athy didnt end up with kiel is that there's already this notion in her (and maybe the readers too) mind that he's supposed to end up with jennette so i guess that's what's stopping athy from fully liking kiel?

these are just my thoughts. I honestly read WMMAP just for the father-daughter interactions and great great great artwork by spoon!

Also hopefully lily and felix end up together

Jukki, Uncopyright and Danigurl like this.
  17. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly thought the reason why Athy didn't end up with Kiel is simply that he fell for "Princess Anastasia" the soft-spoken girl whose quite mischievous as he fell for the mask she portrays, compared to Lucas who fell for Athy who likes to pull and touch his hair when she's emotional, the tomboy Athy who gets angry pretty easily. While I wouldn't deny that Kiel would also fall for the rest of Athy Lucas had a head start and that there would need more development for Kiel and Athy for them to fall in love.

M30WWWW, Helistir, Danigurl and 8 others like this.
  18. Alexkendra

Alexkendra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened after
    hello guys, what’s the current chapter of this manhua? Is it 75?

is this compted? May I know link of it? Even raw? Thank u

19. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The webtoon is currently on chapter 75, yes.

Nope, it is in the middle of the story so not completed.
    Raw here, Translated version here.

MiserableSOUL and Vinilin like this.
  20. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes this won't happen, I guess? I mean at this point only spoon (the artist) who knows what will happen next. I don't know if we will see Cabel, I get the feeling spoon's just gonna wipe out Cabel from wmmap:ROFLMAO:
    If you're curious about Cabel, then read Beware of The Brothers manhwa;) Cabel was originally from there, same author and same world.