Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Ace_jelly

Ace_jelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh!I guess I was right about her blackening cause the latest chapters showed Jeanette feeling awkward for example when Jeanette,Athy,and Claude were having tea time,Athy and Claude were talking to each other happily while Jeanette stares and thinks how nice it is for them to get along but her face looked a bit troubled maybe I'm just thinking things but I feel like she's being awkward?anyways another example is when Ijekiel confessed to Jeanette that he likes athy and that he only treats her as a younger sister that's when it hit me when I saw Jeanette's expression it was a bit weird and also it showed a flashback about the time when she was being comforted by Ijekiel so I feel like she's thinking that she's jealous cause she's not the most important person to him anddd you may already know that.

Okay now about the matter if Jeanette is really pitiful or evil I firstly,she did all those things cause she felt alone which I can understand cause if you suddenly felt like losing someone you'd also probably get hurt but I also think that Athy in her first life also lost no wait didnt have anyone or have ever been 'loved' so I dont understand as to why Jeanette resorted to do bad deeds while Athy in her first life didnt harm Jeanette even if Jeanette had all the things she wanted also its not like Jeanette's alone or anything she still has Ijekiel even though she's not the person he loves still she's his so called-younger-sister.All in all I just think Claude(Dad:blobexpressionless:)
    caused the troubled feelings Athy and Jeanette has:blobawkward:sigh although dad is out of this world handsome it still doesnt excuse him for killing Athy and the neglection of Jeanette felt.So neither people is at fault,its not Athy's fault for causing Jeanette's jealousy and its not Jeanette's fault for feeling that way cause it was mostly caused by her environment.

Lastly,I'll just put this in the spoiler cause this had gotten too long:sweating_profusely::blobsweat:.
    Alright,all of this content is from wattpad which was composed by some fans.Lets start from the beginning.They said before Jeanette and Athy was born is that Jeanette's mother was caught in bed with Claude's brother by Claude himself and so he killed his brother.It was said that Claude loved Penelope very much and when she died giving birth to Jeanette,he treasured her very much and Athy's mother was just one of Claude's lover as Claude was a playboy back then and Diana's beauty was so beautiful lol I dont know what more to describe lets just say she's extremely pretty.They said that Diana wasnt willing to be with claude so she constantly provoked him and also claude was going to break Diana's arm if she didnt die giving birth.So then Jeanette and Athy was born and obviously he'll cherish Jeanette more as he loved Penelope.Fast forward as when they were older,the poison accident took place and Athy was killed cause she was framed.When Jeanette found out that she was framed,she felt guilty cause apparently Athy was a sister and a friend to her.So she decided to tamper with black magic and also she apparently had black magic in her that was in her core and the reason why was because her parents wanted Jeanette to surpass claude but she didnt so instead became an ordinary girl but all those powers will have to go somewhere so it went to her core and btw Claude's brother had put some of his black magic to her and cast a curse that if Jeanette was to get close to him,Claude would lose memories get dizzy and I dont remember heheT_Tso after she got hold of the black magic she reverses time but there were some side effects>they said that she would lose her memories and that Athy would have a different soul in it and that she was not allowed to get close to Athy cause she would transfer some of her curse to Athy but she lost her memories so that couldnt happen.So when the time rewinded,Athy was loved by Claude and reason why was instead of Penelope being the one true love it was Diana so he would constantly get flashbacks of her instead of Penelope and all that was because of Jeanette's wish.Also reason why Claude lost memories and constantly got dizzy was because of Athy and Athy got that because of Jeanette whenever they got close she would transfer some of her curse to Athy but Jeanette lost her memories so she didnt know.Btw the reason she got reincarnated bscause her name is also Athanasia and also the reason why she's been unlucky all this time was because she was cursed since birth thats why her father and the others didnt like her sigh poor Athy.
    Anyways I just have one thing I want to know,did Ijekiel loved athy even in the previous life caused it showed when Jeanette introduced him to athy his eyes sparkled.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    Iqies, elyacuty and limueee like this.
  2. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what bad lesson i see repeated over and over in this ? That you can only care for one person at a time.

Yeah you can roamntisly love on person but that dosent erase the family bonds you have with others.

Ezekiel just threw away his "familial" relationship with jeannete. Like he doesn't look a like a good person at all. Imagine telling someone you grew up with that you dont care about them at all because you're in love with someone else. Jeannete didnt even confess his love for him or anyhting but the asshole felt the need to put her down

At this point I dont even want jeannete to front a relationship with any of them. There too far up there asses and self centered. While yes Jeannette is too, she has an excuse of being sheltered and a real kid. Everyone else is a mix of middle aged people or they had a normal life

This girl has been used by everyone. Even anthy used her to stop claude headaches. Not once has anyone ever shown her real affection. We rely on our friends and family to call us out on our bullshit but she has no one no close to her to sit her down and explain to her why some of her actions arent good. Good job Ezekiel for being blunt. Where was this honesty when she was growing up so she wouldnt have been more naive?

You cant expect a person to change when there is no catalyst.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
    seabuckthorn, Lizza, DOHere and 10 others like this.
  3. nenuphar

nenuphar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that was only a fanfic theory, the author of this said it at the end and it's quite obvious it's false cause Claude LOVED Diana that's certain.

4. nenuphar

nenuphar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks but I know that :). What I wanted was if he discovered the real truth, about him forgetting his love with Diana because of black magic and all their love story...

5. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Claude lovedPenelope THAT MUCH. Maybe he did love Penelope but not as much as his love for Diana. I have a proof that Diana was not just his beautiful 'lover' since in the very beginning Felix kept dropping some hints that Claude loves Diana that He couldn't just forget her.

His love for Penelope was shallow that it disappeared the moment he knew she cheated on him with his older brother.

Tho, I'm still curious about Penelope since Claude kept her painting inside his room. Can someonee plss spoil ussss huhu

seabuckthorn, Ace_jelly and elyacuty like this.
  6. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He kept her portrait in his room to serve as a reminder to never trust someone after Penelope's betrayal.

7. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!

Uncopyright likes this.
  8. paintedViolas

paintedViolas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn, Ijzekial(sp) really went off on Jeannette for no hecking reason, like, damn, who even asked? :sushi_potato:

it was interesting to see the parallels between the rejected apprentice (Aertinactishidfsha, idk how to spell tht I'm sorry) and Lucas, and the parallels between Jeannette and Ijzekial. Like they both got rejected quite severely by people they admired. Basically like father (?), like daughter?

I wonder if Spoons is going to make the dude a mash-up between the ghost of Jeannette's real daddy, and that Aeraihfisaishaf guy.

seabuckthorn, DOHere and Furiae19 like this.
  9. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. Thanks!!!

10. Ace_jelly

Ace_jelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you!I was hoping that it wasnt true cause the romance story about the parents is a bit dark.And I wonder though if Ijekiel loved Athy even in the previous life cause I just wanna make sure its true.

Veille likes this.
  11. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The way jeanette is treated is starting to grate me. It's all good to forgive Lucas and Claude for how they may have hurt Athy but we're gonna dance and rejoice that jeanette continues to be treated like shi. I don't take pleasure in seeing her basically be treated like Athy was treated. I I hope that she's giving a happy ending and away from all these if we being honest shitty men in her life.

12. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Plotwise, I think Spoon is going after a flip of the Lovely Princess timeline, where Athy had no one except Lily who died for her sake. In the third timeline (if we believe the Athy reincarnated as the reader of the Lovely Princess), Jeanette is the one losing her connections. Now that Ezekiel did what he did, it;'s a question of who is really on her side and how that relationship will affect others. I am intrigued if she starts doing something. She does realize what's happening but we'll see. I am speculating it will also boil on the same story points as the novel - Jeanette will lose control but how it will play out and with new connections, it might be a twist in the end.

Who knows, maybe this sis the start of her questioning. Bit of a stretch as it nearly have to take more than 70 chaps to do it.

Still haunting even decades after the fact.

May I ask where did you read it? Alos, if it is still active? Like I was hunting it last year when the novel translation were active. I was more interested in the side stories since I wasn't heavily invested in the romance theme.

Re: Penelope. So a typical arranged marriage. Claude wanted to like Felix, someone he could trust but she broke it anyway.

13. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I'm afraid of. I really wanted to ignore some signs that Jenette might actually become a villain in this timeline tho in the novel she didn't. It will be worst if Jenette regain her memories from past life but that's impossible since it's not in the novel. It kinda makes me sad and confused because I think that Everything that Jenette had from the previous timelines belonged to Athy. Well Jenette is the FL of the lovely princess. I think Jenette only deserves the TRUTH so that she can move on and be happy.

14. Kat Rina

Kat Rina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Janette turned "evil". She basically is losing everything and everyone she counted on for all of her life: she can't reach the family she longed for no matter what, the man she thinks is her father doesn't know her and doesn't care about her, and now the boy she had always rely on and considered a brother/friend basically said to her "sorry, you aren't important anymore, princess Athanasia is way more important to me". I truly believe that Ijekiel could have said those things better, without putting Janette in a situation where she probably will feel useless and unimportant. Unlike Athanasia she isn't an adult inside, she is a teenager who also didn't grew up in an appropriate evinroment, I wouldn't be surprised if she starts to be jealous of Athy, it would be the most natural feeling to have for a girl of her age in a situation like that. At this point, it won't be difficult for whoever is inside Anastacius' body to take advantage of her, or of her black magic. Though, I truly hope things go different. I don't particularly like her, but I dislike when a character is used as a sacrifice to make the heroine shine and have her happy ending. Ofc, this is just my opinion.

Btw, theory time. If Aethernitas is truly the one inside Anastacius' body, I wonder when he possessed him. Through the story, we've seen that when he was little Anastacius truly cared about Claude and had with him a good relationship. Maybe he changed not because he himself became evil, but because it was Aethernitas who did all of those things? Or Maybe Aethernitas took advantaged of his weakness and lead him to become like that (at this point, I believe it was Aethernitas who was calling Anastacius when he was little, in the flashback), and after Anastacius got killed by Claude possessed his body? What I can't understand is the fact that "Anastacius" seemed to care about Janette at some point, like when he got rid of the magic inside the gift he was giving to her. In that moment, was Aethernitas the one who did that, or the still good Anastacius who started to care about his daughter?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  15. gerickarose

gerickarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that Ezekiel was all right in his response, if you knew that someone is developing some sort of romantic feelings isn’t it right to put them down, he drew the line for Jeanette that she can’t pass anymore.

lucasathy and BlueBubble__ like this.
  16. Ellavader6666

Ellavader6666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think his approach is wrong, we've seen firsthand (forgot which chapter) how optimistic jeanette can be. If he didn't say it that way she would've still been hopeful leading to emotional chaos later on. Like when Claude told her not to appear before him ever again and she was like 'he just doesn't know yet!'.

17. InsaneStuffedAnimals

InsaneStuffedAnimals So silly goofy, quirky and different

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I was wondering where I could read some of the fluffy lucasxathy moments-:blobmelt::blobnosebleed:

winterqueen101 likes this.
  18. lucasathy

lucasathy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I tried submitting the link but this forum is not letting me send links etc, so go on instagram and type "spoon_1122" in the search bar. Thats her official account page.

19. shesanxious

shesanxious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, im new in this thread... i would like to give my opinions (well, im sorry if this would be kinda a story telling:sushi_cool:)

So, i've been getting tired bcs everytime i see a post in inst*gr*m abt this manhwa, all i could see in the comment section is people were debating abt Athy & Jannete. The way people debate abt it doesn't make sense—some people used neither (the story in) the novel nor the manhwa as the basis for their debate, like "I just love Athy, i really hate jannette & i dont need a reason for that. That's it. So what? Is that a problem for ya?" or "I just pity Jetty, do you not have humanity? Athy is the luckiest ya know?!" — oh, god. This is so frustrating(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I feel like replying to them with "come on be smart readers, smh" (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

To be honest, im a fan of athy and (at first) i didn't like jannette at all (but now, i understand more abt her situation). I do have reasons, and it's not like i just wanna love athy or hate jannette. Basically i only refer to what is told in the manhwa and i also dont know much about the plot in the novel (I relied on the spoilers, but then i learned that some stories in the original one have mixed up with some fanfiction stories and it sucks ya know, what the hell were the people thinking? Were they out of their mind? Making some fanfiction abt other person's masterpiece and mixed it with the original one? And more than that, some people just believe it without reading another references) — indeed it's best to read the novel directly on the official site and translate it yourself OR stop searching for the spoilers + even debating. Just wait until the manhwa ends:blobpopcorn_cool::D

It's more like my opinions:
    Based on the plot that i know (& understand):
    · Athanasia was born as an orphan
    · One night she took sleeping pills & then she reincarnated as Athanasia in the novel called <Lovely Princess> she just read
    · Athanasia is the daughter of Claude & Diana
    · She speculated that she might die bcs of cold/overdosed
    · As she knows abt the story in the <Lovely Princess> she soon realized that she would be sentenced to death bcs she would be accused of poisoning jannette—so she planned to get out of the palace before she turned 18 & live on her own
    · The original story start to change, she was supposed to meet with Claude (for the first time) when she was 9 years old but this time (iirc) it turned out 4 years earlier (feel free to correct it, bcs i forget whether it's 2 or 4)
    · Lots of events happened, and apparently Claude start to love athy (more & more)
    · Jannette gave athy a blue ribbon, it turned out the black-haired guy put black magic into the ribbon, that's why when athy touched Blackie there was a 'static electricity' interaction— the same thing occured between athy and that guy when athy lived in Alpheus's mansion. [you can reread the manhwa bcs i forget what chapter is that]
    · After Claude lost his memories & Lucas returned to the palace, we soon learned that the current athy is the original Athanasia (from the novel <Lovely Princess>). (Chapter 70)
    > 1st life: she was just unlucky (had no one on her side, her mom died right after she gave birth to athy, her dad didnt care abt her at all)
    > 2nd life : she just gave up in despair (lived as an orphan in the modern city & had to work hard for living)
    · And now in the manhwa, she still doesn't know that she's the original one. (And will she know later? Idk). Claude is one & only father she EVER has.
    · in her 3rd life: she's lucky basically bcs she KNOWS abt the story of <Lovely Princess> & remember her past memories (an adult, an orphan, lived in the modern city) so she could manage to survive.

Would someone still say she's the luckiest one? Oh dear, pls, be smarter & wiser( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Based on the plot that i know (& understand):
    · Jannette is the daughter of Anastacius (Claude's brother) & Penelope
    · Both her mom & dad died (who is the black-haired guy? Idk)
    · Her dad was killed by Claude, her mom died right after gave birth to jannette
    ·Alpheus was the one who took care of her
    · What she knows: her father is Claude & Athanasia is her sister
    · JUST WANTED A REAL FAMILY & TO BE LOVED,
    —BUT:
    (dont take these as if i insulted her)
    > Does black magic make her dumb?
    > Why does she look so naive?
    I know that she had been told that Claude was her dad since she was still a child. She had been manipulated.
    > As she grew up, did she not feel curious at all?
    > Why did she not try to dig up the truth?
    [Who is Athy's mother?—Do they have the same mother?—What had happened between 'her' father (claude) and her mother?]
    > Did she really know nothing abt her mom betrayal or at least Obelian histories?
    > did black magic make her unable to fully control her body/mind?

If she really understood her situation & wanted a real family, at least she learned about 'the family' before, and not just waiting for her to be accepted into the family and waiting for her 'sister & dad' to tell her everything. It's not the point of a 'Family' though, ya know.

Does black magic really make her dumb? and make her questioned nothing? I really am serious with my questions, bcs i dont want to hate Jannette without any reason & it's not like i have other reasons to like her more (besides she's cute & seems pure/honest—and she brought up the topic of 'Princess Athanasia' while she having tea with Claude)

· for athy: of course, i want athy to get a happy ending (though im sure she will・ω・)
    · for jannette: i hope she won't get a bad ending, but 'bittersweet ending'. I hope she would get her 'own' happiness without interfere with athy's life (like living together with her & claude, or whatsoever). She already got enough in her 1st life—I still dont understand why she didnt beg 'their' father to spare athy's life if she considered her as her sister. Was it too late? maybe she was in coma due to the effect of poison while athy was 'hanged'? Idk. Though i dont really mind if she would get a bad ending. It's not like i can do something abt it either. Let's pray for the best.

What we read is <Who Made Me a Princess> it's natural for us to feel sorry for her. What if we read <Lovely Princess> will we still feel sorry for her? Will we still think the ending was fair for Athy? Idk. Will we cry for Athy (which is a sacrificed-character to make the main character brighter)?

And i believe, the author cant fully follow the wishes of the readers regarding the ending, some people want the ending to be like 'this' and others want it to be like 'that'.

The goal of a manhwa basically is to entertain the readers. (And for the characters of the story itself) the ending could be tragic / happy / bittersweet / whatsoever. And we, as readers, can do nothing abt it.

Im sorry if there are some grammar errors, bcs im not that good in English(ヽ´ω`) and feel free to correct me if i made mistakes(*´ω`*) or maybe add some more details.

[& Im sorry i give my opinions instead of spilling the spoilers(๑´•.̫ • `๑)]
    [I have no intention of insulting one character and making the other character brighter. I simply am curious & tired at the same time( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  20. Kat Rina

Kat Rina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found very interesting your point of view. This is my answer, but I must say that it's basically my opinion about the characters, based on the manhwa (and only the manhwa, it's already been stated that the manhwa is different from the novel).
    Firstly, I want to say that I am not a fan of Janette. I'm not the type who especially like innocent and naive character like her, but that doesn't mean I dislike her. I'm just analyzing her situation. I believe there are many reasons why Janette is so naive. First of all, as we have seen, she has been sheltered all of her life, and not in a kind way. She's been used as a tool by Ijekiel's family since she was little, she never was treated properly as a part of the family, always restricted in the house. It was stated in a chapter of the manhwa that she "is used to never ask questions", which means that even if she asked more about her family situation, she would have been scolded harshly and never obtained a proper answer. So it's not so strange if she was also banned from doing her own research by herself. Mr White and his family see her as a tool, a tool who always must obey to him, never ask questions, only do what has been told. Remember how she reacted when she met "Anastacius" again? How scared she was that Ijekiel's father would find out she disobeyed him? She was trembling in fear, scared and frightened. It means that everytime she disobeyed to him, she was likely punished a lot. So, to sum up, we now have: a girl who never had a family + used since she was a child + unable to ask questions or research more about her situation + confined in a house where she isn't loved + always told that her father is the emperor and that he will love her once he knows = a naive girl who can only do what has been told, and only find hope in the family everyone said would have loved her. I don't think that Janette is stupid, she is absolutly naive, I agree on that, but in this case she was raised to be like this. A perfect tool is the one who only obey, without wondering what's really happening. She is the result of Mr White and his family manipulation. They made sure that her world would remain little and clueless because it would be easier to control her. I'm not saying she doesn't have any flaws, as I said before I don't especially like her, but in this case I truly think that the one at fault here are mostly the adults. The people who made her like that.

About the first timeline, the original one where "lovely princess" is set, I can only speculate. Since the manhwa is different from the novel, we don't know if the original timeline was like the Lovely Princess in the novel. We already saw some changes (Ijekiel never fell in love at first glance with Athy in the novel). However, from what I know, at the moment of the execution Janette was poisoned, so she couldn't phisically do anything. If there's someone who should be blamed in the original timeline than it should be Claude: it was because of him that Athanasia suffered for mistreatments, and it was always him the one who executed her. Not Janette. He didn't care or regretted to have killed her even after he found out it wasn't her the one who tried to poison Janette. And yes, I know that it's probably due to the fact that at that time he already completly forgot about Diana, so Athanasia was a total stranger to him, but still it's horrible and it doesn't justify his actions. It was all Claude doing.

Of course, this is the first timeline. In these one, the actual one, Claude didn't do anything. He seems now to care about Athanasia (though, he thought a lot of times about killing her, which... Weeell, it's not exactly good or admirable), so it doesn't make sense to condamn him for something he didn't do. But the same thing can be said for Janette. At this time, she really didn't do anything to harm Athanasia. She couldn't know that the ribbon she gave to Athy contained black magic, she doesn't even know she herself has black magic inside. Nobody told her, nobody cares to inform her, and she can't ask any question, she's been manipulated to the point that she isn't able to realize what's going on. While reading, a part of me can't help but scream to her "wake up! They're using you! You must first love yourself and gain your own freedom!", but the other part, the one who analyzed her situation, knows that this is the result of what has been done to her since she was born. She can't understand what real freedom is.

Tbh, if she truly ends up being evil in the future, and if she truly tries to harm Athanasia and her family, it's ok. (I mean that I could understand her actions, but that doesn't mean I would justify them. I just wanted to say that for me isn't a problem if she become the antagonist.) As I said before, I can totally understand why she could become evil, since all that's happening around her. But the fact is that I don't think is right to make her the only evil one, the only one who deserves to suffer. Janette is the result of her enviroment, and that enviroment was realized by the adults around her, includind Claude. I don't think it's a matter of who you like more, if Janette or Athanasia, you can like or dislike the both of them for personal reasons: there's nothing wrong with that. But it's also important to analyze their situation, without being influenced by those emotions.
    At least, that's what I think.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020