Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I am hehe :blobmelt::blobowoevil::blobowoevil_horns:

2. Athy1000

Athy1000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant blame u, WMMAP became very addictif

Deleted member 300842 likes this.
  3. Muskanoo

Muskanoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's worthy through

4. Bubbles33

Bubbles33 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... I read it. It's really Amazing.. I really like it

Okay... Try to read it.. It sounds good

Okay... Try to read it.. It sounds good

5. honeyyybee

honeyyybee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are we close to the end of the novel?

6. Zayleigh

Zayleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Lucas's OG form was taller than Ijikiel. Never mind, just remembered Ijikiel is a growing boy:cookie::cookie::cookie:

7. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel/manhwa is really good

Athy1000 likes this.
  8. Sweet Devil

Sweet Devil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I get the vibe that the ending will be rushed?:blobsad: I've been following the webtoon since it's 1st chapter. I went on a hiatus since chapter 94. Now i come up and see all these discussions....hates(/or somewhat justified reasons) for Jeanette and Spoon. I never read the novel. So Idk which version of story is better. I felt pity for Jeanette(of webtoon). But after reading these comments, i realized Spoon maybe wanted this reaction. But someone was right (i forgot who said it) - "Spoon could have given a side story of Jeanette or 2 chapters at most instead of dedicated most screentime to her".

I also hate toxic readers who hate her only bc of her existence. And ppl howling like a wolf saying, "Lucas, LUCAS, i-I want to have your babies, senpai":blob_catflip: Yea he's HAWTT, but that doesn't mean the story will only revolve around him. Nobody says it, but I'm quite bitter about him taking (more like robbing) Athy's mana in 1st timeline. Though I don't dislike him, I just can't forget it. He's also very self-centered and had no character development except for liking Athy.
    Regarding chapter 104, WTF bro? They captured Villain THIS easily?? I wouldn't panic normally, but someone said Spoon is in "rage quit"/"self destructive"mode. I really pray and hope there'll be more to story than rushed ending:sweating_profusely:
    Anyway, all in all, i'm kinda giving up hope in this webtoon/novel whatever it's becoming (like a mixed porridge with different vegetables). Extremely sad for characters like Felix and Lily, they are diamonds. I just want a smooth complete ending with everyone being happy dammit!:blobsob:

ValReads, Piglove, Khloud2003 and 3 others like this.
  9. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because it will be rushed even Spoon stated she wants to end the series this year. Which was earlier than origianlly planned which would have been 150 or so chapters - still shorter than the novel which was around 200+ chapters (not including the side stories).

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    Creolenerd likes this.
  10. Chrome17

Chrome17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People sometimes forget that this is also a family manhwa and only wants Athy to be happy. I do hope they remember that Jennette is involved in this story too. The story focuses on family between Claude and Athy's relationship at first and now we're seeing Jennette and Anastacius. We are even starting to see Lucas' perspective towards having a family. Prolly why we don't see much of Lucas and Athy centered perspective.

I'm not saying that Lucas' character has no development, I would say his character is being downplayed. Like he's supposed to be OP but they handicapped him, though I like the fact that Athy doesn't have to rely on him all the time and saved her dad herself. If you'll reread the whole manhwa, there were actually subtle hints of Lucas like hints that weren't obvious at all and it is starting to make sense. I do have a feeling that in the next chapter, we'll see more of Lucas' POV. I do hope Spoon will give color to his character, his one of my fav ml to be honest. Some of my reasons is that he never forced Athy and understands Athy's decision. I like that he respects her individuality. Yes, he tried to kill her the first time that they met but I love that he redeemed himself in how he sees Athy. He's not one of those controlling and possessive MLs.

In addition to that, it is only natural that the villain will be captured that easily cause it IS that easy for Lucas to do so. Remember, he's being handicapped by Athy who doesn't want violence. This stops him from doing a killing spree. If he'll have it his way, he would've solved this by killing the villain. There's a chapter where he just want to find and kill the 'rat bastard' but thought that athy doesn't want that. So I see no reason for him not being able to capture Anas. I would say that I'm disappointed that we're not seeing Lucas in his full glorious power instead. It is such a waste.

And to be honest I like Spoon's version than the novel. Somehow in my perspective, the ending of the novel is just rushed and lacking. Like they made jetty the villain for plot purposes. But anyhow, I am enjoying how things are turning out now. There are a lot of unanswered questions that are being unraveled.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    ValReads and Creolenerd like this.
  11. txtluv

txtluv Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does someone here have a english version of the novel? i literally got hooked up on the manhwa and i really love it so i wanna read the novel? if someone had a copy of the english translation (complete) i would appreciate it if you could share me the files or just message me pleaseee :) thank you;););)

12. Pest-chan

Pest-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion, novel Jeannette's ending somewhat made sense. She was created through black magic and her tragic fate is influenced from her twisted origin (based on the idea that black magic supposedly demands a price). Claude is heavily impacted on this, especially during the previous recent chapters. We see that the price he paid for using black magic affects him negatively, both, physically and mentally. Aeternitas is also affected by this, as stated, he needs to periodically be 'reborn'/transfer his soul in a new body (i think it it was because the body he resides in easily breaks down, hence, the need to transfer to a new body every now and then). Novel Jeanette was also subconsciously using black magic (making everyone in the party like her), and she was using it almost continuously throughout several occasions she went to. Novel athy was trying to disrupt everyone's allure because of jenny's magic, which makes Jeanette despise athy in a way, cause athy was always the center of attention (Ezekiel, Claude, the empire).

However, manhwa Jeanette is not actually using black magic that much. Which is why she is different from novel Jeanette.

I'm not saying that what novel Jeanette experienced is justified, but it makes sense that what she went through is the result from her using black magic, although she did it subconsciously.

13. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Athy's life would be better still without Jeanette's either "novel" or "webtoon" version not in her life. Exiling her makes sense even in the webtoon but I doubt (unless instructed to by her publisher) would do that to her beloved Jeanette whom she literally macheted a bulk of the novel's narative in order to either make Jeanette look more favourable or to make the focus on Jeanette.

14. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    dude genuinely asking you to stop reading if you hate it so much lmaooo hate novel jennette for all i care but manhwa jennette didnt do anything to athy and is a literal soul and body 15 year old KID, like take a second and think that youre hating on a literal kid and no, jennette being exiled makes no sense in manhwa because her only sin was being born to anastacious lmfaooo so i doubt she will be exiled but maybe leave on her own

15. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't dislike the webtoon just Jeanette character and the amount of needless dedication that made to her. But thank you for acknowledging that the webtoon is that revolved around Jeanette that you have advised me to stop reading it.

Jeanette was "made" not conceived like a normal person, Claude's brother merely experimented on Penelope with black magic and imperial mana. Technically she doesn't really have a father. That is why when the black magic is removed from her, her natural eye color is the same as her mom's - green.

How did that mana storm happen that almost killed Athy occur? You can say that "oh she didn't know", but she gave a Princess a gift that was selected by some rando that she didn't know who approached in the street. What an idiot.
    And during the debut ball, she shamelessly tried to approach Claude on Athy on purpose to have a moment similar to that of the first timeline, as most of Claude's "curse" had weakened by then for him to care or notice her (aside from realising who her mother was).

Jeanette is like a bad smell that won't go away and her presence is only designed to bring pain to both Claude and Athy. This is fact. That it even makes Athy uncomfortable to have her around since she is aware of that, but due to guilt for "oh sweet jeanette" she feels too guilty to act on her better judgement to avoid her. Since Jeanette latches onto her due to her neediness and desperation to have a "fairy-tale" reunion with her "father" and be recognised as a princess.

The only thing appropriate about her in the manwha is that she can put Claude to sleep, since that reflects accurately the depth of her personality.

You are right she will not get exiled in the manhwa because Spoon invested too much into propping and "building" her character to just throw away beloved Jeanette to the scraps like that.

darkcrystal and Volublekoala965 like this.
  16. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I literally skipped a lot of pages and did not read the comments hahaha

Athy1000 likes this.
  17. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    wow arent you one selective reader lmaooo

cannot begin to tell you how useless your “reasons” for hate are on god.
    “thank you for acknowledging that the webtoon is that revolved around Jeanette that you have advised me to stop reading it.” i mean i don’t remember reading about jeanette finding out she transmigrated, meeting an archmage, forming bonds with maids, forming bonds with claude, growing up and preparing for debutante ball, holding a tea party, being loved by lily, felix and claude, watching her father collapse and becoming reagent, facing nobles and meeting anastacious, using the world tree and meeting diana, do you?
    but whatever it takes for you to stop reading lmao

she doesnt have a father i see,,,, so she cant hope for one either? is that what youre telling me? kids who no longer have parents can no longer want parental love because technically they dont have parents anymore? what a shitty thing to say lmao

lets hope covid ends soon so you can go out and realise that not everyone harbors ill intention towards you especially if you dont even know them and YES infact people do tell you ah, thats pretty it will look good on you, because ~kindness~ humanity~ still exists lolololol

on purpose you say as if she knew the 1st tl huh. She wanted a glimpse of her supposed father and sister, is that fr wrong ????

???? OF COURSE ATHY FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE???? dude if someone who could possibly lead me to death i would also be uncomfortable, thats just human psychology??? its completely understandable and acceptable.
    and OF COURSE SHE FEELS BAD????? athy is still an adult in younger body who feels bad for a child missing her family that she has been waiting for her entire life (unlike you lmao)
    and imo, i never got the feeling she wanted to be a “princess” she wanted to be family. the alpheus household was not family to her which was obvious. when she found put abt anastacious she was happy, oh a father. but she backtracked when she saw how he changed personalities, anyone would backtrack.

tldr; youre finding the most childish reasons and twisting them to fit your narrative and it seems like you are a 15 year old who refuses to look at things objectively

Also, a lot of you dont realise that how novels are made is very distinct from how webtoons are made. an author can do worldbuilding throughtout the novel because they use descriptions, thoughts but for an artist, all teh world building depends solely on their art and character narrative which is why multiple narrations are prevalent in webtoons more than novels, not saying novels dont have multiple narratives because they do.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
    ValReads, gollyjanet, Piglove and 8 others like this.
  18. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    yes I unapologetically dislike Jeanette's character. Not only did she wreck Athy and Claude's lives in the novel, but her character also found a way to wreck the webtoon. Plus, her "oh I am so naively innocent and cute" dim personality is irritating and very boring.

But thank you again you acknowledge that Jeanette lingering around Athy is destined to cause her death and misery. Some dim rando side character or the actual (likeable) MC who's welfare and development are readers going to be more invested into? Spoon chose the rando side character, readers choose (naturally) the MC.

Just because she doesn't have a dad (not athy or claude's fault that the previous Emperor and his thot were pyschos) doesn't give her the right to try and take someone else's dad.

She DOES have family - more than Athy ever had. She had her aunt and uncle along with her cousin who raised her and all indulged her needy whims but to "precious" Jeanette that wasn't enough.
    She wanted to be a "princess" and be doted on by the Emperor.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
    beazacha likes this.
  19. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    you really are an exceptionally good selective reader so i will not bother anymore, have fun hating on the person who is working so hard to make a novel so generic, an enjoyable read

20. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I really despise Jeanette's character - for various reasons.
    I actually like Spoon as an artist. Big fan of her drawings I just have a major disagreement over her Jeanette stanning. Her focus on changing the story was to make it either focus on or be favorable towards Jeanette which was a big waste of time. I am fan of Spoon the artist but that doesn't mean I am going to be a sycophant (like many in this forum).