Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, not at all. the duke protects Jennette because he cared for her all along. remember for the past few years? or months Anastasuis have been controlling the duke. so likely when the duke saw Anastasius and Jennette sitting almost next to him, his first instinct was to protect Jennette.

am not too sure but the ones I know are the ones of the previous lifes athy lived. I think 2 and the current one is the third one

Raini Rodriguez and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  2. CieloAsso01

CieloAsso01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apologies if someone have asked this before, since I've seldom read the spoiler section. But how different is the manhwa with the original novel as of now?

3. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

4. Raini Rodriguez

Raini Rodriguez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YAAAAAAY:blob_pompom:

theilikepie likes this.
  5. Piglove

Piglove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for your spoilers :D

Let me ask a question..
    Did they really don't know that Lucas is 200+ years old? Then what about chapter 105 in manhwa? I thought in royal court when nobles summoned to judge Anastasius's lying about Claude and about black magic, it was revealed that Lucas is an ancient mage? There, wasn't Lucas said that that was his tower? And nobles said something like the owner of magician tower was missing centuries ago or something like that? So I thought they found out that Lucas is the ancient mage and centuries old? Or is that just a modification in manhwa which is different from the novel? I'm confused here, can someone enlighten me? I'm very curious :blob_teary:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
  6. Piglove

Piglove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, let me share a little of my opinion..
    Maybe it will better if you don't assume that the novel and the manhwa is the exact same story. Think of them as different story. The novel is the novel, and the manhwa is the manhwa. Not just korean novel, but all book that adapted to manhwa / manhua / manga, or even a movie and drama.
    I've read so many globally famous western books that adapted to movie from I was a child, read some asian novels that adapted to serial film, many korean and chinese novels that adapted to manhwa/manhua (romantic or adventure). And to my conclusion, often many novels that adapted to whaterver it is will have improvisation or even a total change in some parts. And the adaption (manhwa, movie, serial film) will have its own story. So just dont get hung up on the novel if you want to enjoy the adaptation.
    For example : In this story you say you hate Jeanette and want her to get bad ending blahblahblah. But if you pay attention to the manhwa, and read it without prejudice based on the novel, it will be very strange and unreasonable if Jeanette got punishment / bad ending / or whatever it is. The result won't match the manhwa's story from the beginning until latest chapter available, because in the manhwa Jeanette is not a bad person like in the Novel. You need to differentiate that this is the manhwa, not the novel, so you can't mix them up..

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
    M30WWWW, ValReads, i love tea and 4 others like this.
  7. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A whole loooottt difference you can't even compare the too cause in the novel Jeanette was very evil.

8. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read it, and boy do I love it. DRAMA!!! :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

The part where Alpheus tried to protect Jenette was wonderful, I am all for father figures protecting their children so this made my day.

And Anas (his name is too long) telling Alpheus to get away from Jenette when he thought the duke was going to hurt his daughter was incredible. Does this mean he isn't possessed anymore? I have so many questions right now!

Creolenerd likes this.
  9. Diaryy

Diaryy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, Im confused :blob_catflip:so if lee jihye became athy in the lovely princess and later got killed, so where real athanasia when lee jihye got killed?

10. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    .... I also got confused with your question :blobjoy:

Uhhhmm... In the novel version of WWMAP not the webtoon, Athanasia and Athy are different persons. Princess Athanasia is just a fiction character read by Lee Jihye. Athy, which is a transmigrator originally a citizen of South Korea named as Lee Jihye, got to live inside Princess Athanasia's body and lived her life changing everything she had read in the novel Lovely Princess.

While in the Webtoon version, Spoon made the story wherein Princess Athanasia died, Reincarnated as someone from South Korea, then back again to being Athanasia which have the nicknamed Athy, the second time around.

Also at a side story there is a dimension which is like the real setting of "Lovely Princess" however since Athy was dropped in there, she was able to change Athanasia's fate in there.

Hope you understand this rambling of mine blobmelt_thumbs

Diaryy likes this.
  11. Deleted member 363456

Deleted member 363456 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, everytime someone wants to bring up a counter argument they always bring up the novel. At this point the novel and manhwa have gone down two different roads so it should be easier to see them a different stories. Also regarding the comment about Jennette having a family before we saw in the latest chapter of Roger actually protecting her, his goal was to use to her as a political pawn to get a place in the royal family, Kiel always had a look that his just dealing with her because his father made him deal with Jennette. Exactly how would that qualified as a family if she felt like she never belonged in that family in the first place. Just because she is being taken cared of by them, doesn’t make them her family. It implicated that she never experienced familial love from them at all. That’s the difference between what a child wants vs what they need. Even if you can provide the child all their basics needs, without a sense of a loving and caring family unit all of it just shows that the relationship is just on the surface level.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2021
    ValReads, Creolenerd and Piglove like this.
  12. Diaryy

Diaryy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your explanation. :blobjoy::bloblove:

Uncopyright likes this.
  13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I am rereading the manhwa rn and noticed in the comments that people were saying something about Claude’s outfit and Diana? Can anyone elaborate?

14. Kinksexual

Kinksexual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh they were matching outfits in one flashback! I think that’s what they’re referring to. https://pin.it/1ZKiHRa (IDK how to add pictures-)

15. Humancanwechill

Humancanwechill Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is probably a super unpopular opinion and i am aware that im gonna get probably lots of angry message sent on my way but nevertheless here it is:

I like Mahnwa!Jennete better than Mahnwa!Lucas

The reason why i put Lucas there instead of say, Athy is mainly because i actually really liked her, she has lots of layer and its really great. See my complain stems for on how...and please dont kill for this...Bland Lucas is. He has moments here and there, some flashbacks sure but its not enough to make him a well rounded character. Infact lots of Luvas scene seems like its just there to support Athy's story instead of building Lucas'.

Now why did i rope Jennete in all this? Because contrary to Lucas, she's actually quite a well rounded character. We know her motivation and it makes lots of sense. I like how she interacts with alpheus fammoly nd the royal family, and its just fun. She's flawed but she try her best.

Keep in mind, im very Biased and the mahnwa is still going so theres lots of chances that my opinion on Lucas' character will change. But as of now, Despite her novel counter part, M!Jennete is a really great character

16. RikaHirai1125

RikaHirai1125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the power of these panels ! ENJOY:blobnosebleed::bloblove:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii, I have a question. So, before I read the novel, I thought Felix is older than Claude. When i read the novel and from some scene, I conclude Claude is older than Felix (bcs claude got offended when felix say something that looked he say claude is old). I read some comments (a lot of comment) that felix is older from Claude. Which one is true? Claude older or Felix older?

And, unpopular opinion (maybe). I saw some spoilers a long time ago that said felix and lily got together in novel and more of lucathy scene in novel. But when I read the novel, it's turn into false spoiler. Don't get me wrong, I like felix and lily to be together and i love lucathy sm that I have a happy day when reading that spoiler, but please refraining share a wrong spoiler please bcs i saw many who believe it.

18. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Felix and Lily got together is false but the Lucathy moments are true like their "invisible date" at the top of the lake, the dance, kiss, etc.

I also thought Felix is older than Claude cause Felix said that his mom is Claude's bosom nanny, they are bosom brothers.... So Felix may be a little bit older than Claude given that his mom is more on Claude's side than his. :confusedcatblob:

I do remember Felix is the one who is continuously drinking bitter soup from another country to be more stronger and youthful and he accidentally offered it to Claude thinking that Claude was referring to it, when in fact Claude is asking something else... Hence the teasing of Claude for being "old". As for punishment, Claude supplied him for more bitter soup to drink. :blobjoy:

M30WWWW and aliceyriz like this.
  19. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess, that lucathy that i mention is about where the palace maid like shipping the two of them, and when lucas got ceremonial bcs he joined as palace magician.

Exactly that young-bong soup scene is what i thinking about. He said something like "Yes, we can't lie about age--" (i forget the exact conversation but i remember he did say it)

Btw, thank you for answering!

Uncopyright likes this.
  20. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The power indeed :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:....why are the single dads in this manhwa so hot?!