Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. CluelessClover

CluelessClover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading the raw manga, and so far where I'm reading it the latest chapter is with our princess and the other girl having tea parties with noble ladies in the castle. The ending is a bit of a cliffhanger, since it shows how the other girl (brown-haired girl beloved by the king in the original setting) suddenly encounters the king in the garden while walking around.

2. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    so who's the ML? does this novel have any ML?

cherrysandae and Blood A like this.
  3. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link
    YES! From someone in this forum (or another forum), they said that the male lead is

the long, black-haired man that can do magic and can transform himself a kid

Marane101, BobChan, nielyti and 11 others like this.
  4. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    oh then who's
    The white haired dude that I saw in the manga? Why does the black haired kid always send the MC to him. Do you know? I'm super confused.

Mikaa and cherrysandae like this.
  5. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Silver Knife

Silver Knife Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New raw chap is already uploaded on toonkor. Zenit the original brown haired MC met Claude n have tense moment between them. also MC with black haired guy named Lucas (mtl on namu.wiki) seemed to go on date but I can't understand korean so I don't know the specific. Can someone that understand korean tell me what's going on in that chap?

7. cherrysandae

cherrysandae Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it looks like Zenit entered the emperor's territory (like the one done by MC) and Claude got angry but still let her go because she was a guest of MC.

The next panel, MC looks bored and Lucas takes her out of the palace with...teleportation(?) and changed their clothes. MC looks annoyed because Lucas never told her that she could get out of the palace with that way.

At the restaurant, the food seemed expensive, but Lucas still told her to choose because he had money and was richer than Kiel. MC asked where he got the money and it seemed like it was a magic act. In one panel, it was also explained that counterfeiting/illegal money printing would be subject to sanctions for termination of employment for 30 years after one hand was cut and had to surrender all of the personal property to the state. Lucas says that if he is a cheater, then MC was his accomplice. And Lucas looked smiling when the MC started ordering a lot of food. Unexpectedly, they saw Zenit and Kiel were in the same restaurant, but they both left the restaurant shortly afterwards.

After that, they went to the bird seller and look around. At the same time, it seems like Kiel realizes that was MC and called her and MC froze in her place.

I translated it via google translate (it's a bit messy and still incorrect) and that's all the points I've got. Sorry for my bad english :)

8. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    Its fine
    Good job
    Please keep going *rubs hands together*

9. Silver Knife

Silver Knife Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u
    Ur english is good n not bad at all

10. wishyuki

wishyuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well here is my bit because i understand korean (just simple sentences, nothing complicated like politics and the like), so the webtoon was pretty easy to understand.

From what i read the protagonist acted very cutely in front of the emperor and he slowly got use to her presence (in the begining he was pretty indiferent when he saw his daughter drowning while she was screaming for his help, in the end he saved her). The moment you clearly feel he loves her was in chapter 18, she was in the garden with her father and bodyguard, and she was poisoned and you clearly can see the shock on his face when he saw her coughing blood. This chapter is pretty cute. This was also the first time he held her in his arms.

And in her debut party, someone mentioned that he was reaching his hand while he saw her leaving him to dance with the other ladies.
    She said while smiling "Just as you promised my debut party has become an amazing and fun day for me" Then in a new panel it says "My truth": Even if Claude meets Jenny and forgets me, all this while i had been happy that he was my father first, but this affection he feels for me now will surely be gone so now i have to give my all to survive.
    She stopped walking and turned and said outloud "...then goodbye dad".
    Later it is explained is his pov "why did you made such and expression". Jenny was also introduced to Claude in the debut party.

In the last chapter when Jenny enters the private royal garden (i think).
    "King...Do you...could you.. possibly remember me?"
    "Why would i have a particular reason to remember your face?" She is stunned. "Looking at the hour you have to be one of Atanasia's guest, just for that reason i will let you go scot free, so be grateful...but there won't be a next time. If you dare to walk as you wish again you won't like the consequences"
    "I am sorry, my king"
    He leaves while walking away, giving her a chilling side glare. "Do not appear in front of my eyes again"
    She is quiet for a while and then she cheers herself while thinking "He doesnt know who i am yet, mister said that he will tell the king...Let's return to the princess"
    The princess and Luke were, by teletransportation, having fun in the town.

Jenny is not two faced, just naive and innocent.

Well i hope this helped. Btw english is not my main language.

Marane101, Guide1410, L0GIC and 20 others like this.
  11. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link

what do you think they'll tell the king? I mean how do you think she'll be introduced to the king, as his daughter from the ex-fiancee? I'd slap that white haired old noble if that will happen... It was so obvious that she's the child of our king's older brother. Poor princess :(

Mi shiru, nielyti, Leilacus and 2 others like this.
  12. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    ...why does she ask if he remembers her?
    Does she look like her mother that much or did they already met somewhere else at some point?

13. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe she's talking about the debut party?

14. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. It's her face, Jenny resembled her mother, Claude's ex-fiance, if you watched-guessed the manga raws, remember the scene where the MC first visited her father's room and she found portraits of the royal family in his room, in the corner lay a cracked frame picture of Jenny's mom. How could he forget that b*tch face if he always see it when he wakes up.
    And her 'royal (sapphire) eyes' . Only royal descendants possess those jewel eyes.

Marane101, soysuva, nielyti and 7 others like this.
  15. wishyuki

Reading List:
    Link
    Y
    es, Jenny introduced herself as the princess and the king were leaving the party(Atanasia wanted to leave the party quickly because she wanted to avoid this event). She had the belt(?) that has fallen off the princess dress and she wanted to return it(which later it is revealed that it was an excuse to have a reason to get close to the royal family).
    "I had thought that i lost it, thank you for finding it" Atanasia
    "It was nothing, i forgot to introduce myself early. My name is Jenny Macritara." (They briefly met when they were dancing with the other ladies, Atanasia panicked and run away.) Jenny
    "Macritara...?" Claude "So you are the one that Alphios is taking care of." While suddenly remembering his ex fiance face.
    "Did you hear about me?!" Jenny making a happy surprised face.
    "This is really Jenny...!" Atanasia exclaimed in her mind, surprised of the cuteness of Jenny.
    "I just heard it in passing."
    "I apologize."
    The king looking at jenny's face misteriously smirked. "So that is how it is." "Let go back." he said abrubtly. Atanisa is shocked and looking at jenny's expression. "Atanasia, you are walking too slowly."
    "I am sorry." She quickly follows him
    Once outside, Claude throws away the belt that Jenny gave back to Atanasia.
    "Ah...but"
    "That is someehing that once touch the floor,so there is no reason to dirty your hands. If there is something that you want, tell me. I will give you something better so there is no reason to feel bad."

In the last chapter it is seen that Jenny's real eye color are concealed by a magic ring. So when she is in public (and when she met Claude) her eye were normal blue instead of the saphire like eye of the royal family. Atanasia saw her real eye color when Luke teleported her to see Jenny (in secret) a few years ago.

So if there is something wrong in my translation, feel free to correct it. It's my first time translating Korean.

Mi shiru, L0GIC, soysuva and 21 others like this.
  16. cherrysandae

cherrysandae Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, is that so... I was thinking hard about her eyes before and didn't realize the ring. I wonder why she hiding it

17. wishyuki

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably because it is planned by Alphios to make a bigger impact and waiting for the "right" moment to introduce her (shock factor) and hiding her from society at the same time (only the royal family has those eyes).

18. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link
    but honestly... now that Claude is being hidden, and the king loves our princess Atanasia, I don't think she'll be liked in this lifetime. Honestly, I don't know why the king even loved Claude in the first plotstory/lifetime when he knows she's the daughter of his ex-fiancee with his older bro. Isn't that the same reason why he's disgusted with her now....

L0GIC, soysuva, nielyti and 5 others like this.
  19. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait a minute. He was in "love" with his own niece?

20. CluelessClover

Reading List:
    Link
    no no no... I meant in the original plotline, the king met atanasia much later, and she didn't love her as a daughter. But when Claudia was introduced to him, because of her innocence and bubbly nature, she was able to melt the king's heart and be loved almost like his real daughter. So I'm confused. Cause if we follow this manhwa, its revealed that the king knows his ex-fiancee slept with his older bro. So the king SHOULD know claudia is not his own. Yet in the original plot, he treated her much better.

manvugu, L0GIC, soysuva and 3 others like this.