Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. animegirl1424

animegirl1424 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil details about Lucas stealing Athy away from Izekeil to dance?:aww: I’ve read it somewhere in this forum, and I want to know more about what happened:blob_grin:

2. lumie

lumie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER

It was like, Ezekiel ask Athy to dance with him, at first Athy didn’t really want to do it but since Ezekiel’s dad and a lot of people looking at them, she thought that it was only appropriate if she agrees to dance with him. but before she answer Lucas come with his adult form and dress up well for the occasion (Athy gets really flustered with his adult form as to why she can’t look at him in the eyes when he is in this form ><) Lucas said that the princess has plan already, Athy also didn’t get to say anything but Lucas took her to the dance floor. Athy’s friends (Helena, etc) was in awe looking at Lucas, they thought that he looks like Lucas but older, and a lot of people were watching Lucas and Athy dance~ They dance for about three songs and Athy hasn’t stepped on him, not even once. along their dance, Athy decided to ask Lucas about Jennette’s magic just for fun, and Lucas said something like, “Pay more attention to me” to Athy. and then it’s was Jennette time to shine lol (outside the ballroom when she decided to show Claude her diamonds eyes)

3. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG !!!!
    How amazing:blobnosebleed:
    I really like it! I can't wait to see it in the manhwa :blobparty:
    but how old is Athy here?
    and is it Lucas with a short hair or long? :aww:

Jman likes this.
  4. Chiisai1569

Chiisai1569 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So like I totally didn’t stay up until 3:30 am for the past few hours reading this whole entire spoiler forum. I feel happy and shocked from what I have read~ thanks for the spoils this is all pure gold~ haha

Hakwifey7 and Jman like this.
  5. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    With regards to the side stories, I read a translation and I can confirm the ff
    - yes, I read it but it was a bit short (then again it was summarized)
    - I don't think this was translated
    - Same as above
    - Yes, read it.
    There was also a side story where the reincarnated!Athy met with the orig!Athy in the original timeline and she played as her for a while.

6. lumie

lumie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I can’t really remember how old Athy was, I think it was 17? obviously not 18 bcs when she’s turning 18 Lucas kiss her for the first time. I think it’s 16/ 17.
    Well, since Lucas in his adult form has long hair, I’m pretty sure he has long hair when he dances with Athy but I don’t know, it doesn’t really say anything or I’m missing something.

7. lumie

lumie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER

He did some magic to Jennette, don’t know what magic he uses but it’s like restraint magic, so she was on the ground. the ring that hides her diamonds eyes were destroyed with Claude’s magic. and then he called the Magic Chief (He has a name i just can’t remember) in his pajamas, Claude ask the Magic Chief to see what kind of black magic Jennette uses to have that kind of the eyes. and then Claude told Jennette about her family tree, her mother and her father. Claude almost kill Jennette with some lines like “If you want to see your family so badly, see them in the other side” or something like that.

Lucas teleported himself and Athy to where Jennette and Claude’s are, the Chief told Claude that Jennette’s black magic would explode or harm stuff around her and so when he was about to murder Jennette Athy asked Lucas’ help to calm Jennette’s black magic and he did what Athy said with ease. the Chief was so shocked when Lucas was able to calm Jennette’s black magic, and thus he knows that Lucas is the real Black Tower Magician/ Wizard.

Lucas goes to Athy and ask her “I did good right?” Athy blushed or something, with Claude seeing all of that. Jennette was unconscious, and then Ezekiel pick her up to take her away. Athy asked Claude for mercy to not let Jennette be killed, he agrees but Athy asked and begged him for that.

Also, how Claude’s find Athy was through Lily, he held her hostage, and if Athy runs away again he wouldn’t kill Lily he would be dead because he put like shield around the palace so that whoever uses magic, the person that put the shield would get hurt.

8. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So much more action and drama coming! Looking forward to it! I really like this story. I am hoping to see more exciting storyline, but I guess that since Jeanette's aunt is dead, there is no more manipulation of sorts. Hmmm.

Is this where the dragon gift happens right after?

Jeannette in this life is tragic. The ones whom she thought was family isn't her real family. The one she loves loved someone. With her family backgrpund exposed, there is no leverage. Well at least she is lucky to have athy as her friend who chose not to accept ezekiel because of her.

I just hope the original novel athy at least get to keep her life.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  9. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    1. He wasnt happy, actually he was super pissed. He knew already that she wasnt his daughter and he crushed her delusions immediately. The rest is in lumie's post.
    2. He trapped her while she was supposed to visit Lilly.

10. Kakao

Kakao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't come to like Jennette. In the beginning, I didn't want to care about her or try to understand her, but every time Claude is like "I give a shit about this girl" I feel satisfied. It's not her fault that her parents weren't good people and still, here we are her being naively destroying someone's life.

yuriezzz and Volublekoala965 like this.
  11. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since they know that Lucas is the black tower wizard, did anything change after that?

And that other guy... The one with the crystal eyes, he seemed to be helping the Duke. Is he pulling any strings behind the scene?

Also, there is another side character. He is a Knight or something. In the Original novel, he really like Jeannette. How about in this world?

And the dream that Athy had where Claude died in Jeanette's arms. What is that about?

yuriezzz likes this.
  12. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Lucas was very helpful to restore Claude's memory. He did help when Jeannette's magic was spirling out of control.
    2. Yes. He was using Alpheus to gain more mana, and possibly get on the throne again.
    3. Yes, he was a knight. He was supposed to fall for Jeannette but went for Athy in the current timeline.
    4. It was more of a occurance in the original timeline after Claude killed the original Athy.

13. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So many spoilers~ so happy~ :blobmelt:
    Lowkey shipping Lily & Felix :blobpeek:

quyen, lumie and rock.doll like this.
  14. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did they say something about season 2 release date ?
    rather than just July -_-

itsthatkidjashyy likes this.
  15. lumie

lumie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to clarify that the one helping the Duke/ Ezekiel’s dad is Aeternithas. Athy and Claude are his descendants.

he is kind of immortal, well more like he can’t really die because every time he dies, he can reborn again in a different bodies, and in this case he is using Claude’s brother as his body but his soul is still Aeternithas. so he only change physically and not mentally, when he was a kid, he was not the greatest kid that the king has, he is, sorta ugly and doesn’t really have any magic, around this time Lucas is known as the Black Tower Magician and he adore Lucas so much that he uses black magic just to show him that he can use magic and he is powerful, but Lucas doesn’t care about him, and that is when Lucas decided to sleep until one day he suddenly woke up for no reason until he met Athanasia.

Aeternithas’ dad asked Lucas to help his son to grow as a great king and something, but Lucas literally give no shit and sleep, so Aeternithas is a creepy freak that likes Lucas so much! that he would do anything just to get Lucas’ attention. and he is jealous that Athy can be so close with Lucas, and then he found out that Athy is close with Jennette and Jennette was born from black magic so he uses her, to get to Athy, to get Lucas’ attention.

In the end he died absorbing Jennette’s black magic, but who knows when he is “reborn” as someone else again.

in short, Aeternithas love Lucas and want his attention, but Lucas is like wtf dude?! I’m just gonna sleep, and then Lucas fell in love with Athy, and Aeternithas is like excuse me what? so he uses Jennette as a bait and harm Athy so that Lucas would find him.

side note, Lucas knew that Aeternithas has returned he just doesn’t give a f about Aeternithas and only care about courting Athy~

16. lumie

lumie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard it was July 10? I’m not sure tho

Rose101, MK11204 and Atti like this.
  17. lumie

lumie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually no, this is before Athy and Lucas’ first kiss, this is way before the Dragon Gift. the side stories begin after Lucas and Athy’s kiss, that’s when the story ended after Athy turned 18.

And the OG Athy actually keep her life after Athy1 accidentally travel to her dimension, she gets to live her life, while of course Jennette being the one that Claude’s “love” because at the end Claude remembers Diana. oh and the Lucas in OG Athy’s world like Athy1 too XD

18. lumie

lumie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SAME, I was hoping that Lily and Felix would be tgt but they didn’t explore their relationship :(

Hmntlzn and seabuckthorn like this.
  19. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Felix and Lily suit each other :blobmelt:
    Hope they explore their relationship a little in manhwa

20. Kakao

Kakao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Claude didn't kill Atthy but still biased Jennette?
    Thank you so much for all the Spoilers by the way.

itsthatkidjashyy likes this.