Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Nippah42

Nippah42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the comic is Korean but I can only think about japanese voice actors that may fit the characters. For Claude I think Takahiro Sakurai's voice may fit him.

Hakwifey7, Kakao and Atti like this.
  2. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that really a good thing?

3. iloveme4ever

iloveme4ever Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys previously discussed about S2 then a thought came to my mind. What exactly happened to Felix? The previous page seemed to discuss about Felix and that made me curious as hell.

4. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I liked about this story is that... Athy never really had a father in the past and even though it started off as a game with Claude, she really did love him as a father even though he is, well, a mad man. Haha. But that makes the story more touching. She still loves him even though he tried to kill her.

But also remember that Athy is not that weak Athy in the novel. She is a strong independent woman who braved the winters of Seoul. She has a strong resolve to live and knows how to not stay a victim. That's what I really like about her character.

5. MK11204

MK11204 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the part about Athy's suffering is clearly NOT a good thing ofc, but things will turn out near the end eventually. Athy became friends with Jennette is yea, just like that, none of the party that's mutually harmful I guess

6. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops, I should have said is being friends with Jennette.
    Was being her friend a good thing, considering her mess was realted to Jennette?

7. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just thinking of that makes my heart beats faaast :blobnosebleed:

Kakao likes this.
  8. MK11204

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no profit nor loss for Athy if she becoming friends with Jennette. It's just a regular friendship between girls. Besides, the real source of Athy's mess like when her mana went crazy is actually from the black haired dude.

9. Kakao

Kakao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just googled him and I must say close blobmelt_thumbs

Nippah42 likes this.
  10. Kakao

Kakao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the ancestor. His story is pretty messed up -.- In the original novel, he still somehow connected with Jennette after Claude's death though, any suggestions why?

yuriezzz, DOHere and Atti like this.
  11. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's a good question :hmm:
    maybe after Claude's death they tell Jennet that he is her true father as he looks like him (or he is him as a body you know)?
    it's confusing because in the manhwa it looked like he is already a member of the royal family
    but I don't think that Claude would allowed that...it's not like he don't know his brother face

and we don't know how Jennet react after Claude's death or what happen to her
    he might killed her??
    I don't know I just think haha xD

Kakao likes this.
  12. Jasminegranger26

Jasminegranger26 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I guess apart from Athi being suffered due to Claude's memory loss, season 2 will uncover more about aethernitas

I do hope actually he's not that cruel to the extend to kill people.

And I like to think that he's not connected to Anastacius. It's just coincidence that he resambles him or maybe he makes his looks similar with anastacius because he wants to get closer to Duke and Jennette (to go inside palace).

yuriezzz and Atti like this.
  13. Kakao

Kakao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a spin-off chapter from Jennette's POV after Claude's death. Jenette still lives in the palace as the only heir and Anastacius (the ancestor) as the King

lazynoodles and Atti like this.
  14. Kakao

Kakao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lucas only cares about Atty but I find it funny that we got this type of triangular relationship instead of the usual one.
    And there is a Spin-Off after the ending of the lovely Princess and I am really flashed that you predicted everything right so far!
    I hope your fingers are ok ❤

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
    MK11204 and Jasminegranger26 like this.
  15. Gracie

Gracie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just read some spoilers from a fanpage and have a lot of questions.

Firstly, some Korean fans asked the author on twitter who is the villain here and surprisingly she answered the male lead is also the villain. Does she mean Lucas? Since he's the ML. Gosh, my heart was broken into pieces when i read that post. So someone please can you tell me if Lucas is really the villain in the novel or just some changing in the webtoon? Although i know in the end he will end up with Athy but if he is the villain they will have to go through a lot before reaching HE :((( Oh and furthermore, the newest information that fanpage got is that there will be some changing with personality of some character in the webtoon (they got information when commenting at the author's naver so i think it's believable)

Secondly, in ss2, Athy will be really desperated and she blames Jennette for giving her the ribbon, she believes Jennette did that with bad intention (well it's quite clear that Jennette has nothing to do with that accident, she's just being used but our Athy doesn't know). And due to that blaming event, i'm quite believe that there will be something like Athy getting darken, and i'm quite confused if this really happens in the novel, or just some changing personality in the webtoon like i said upon. But i also heard that dark Athy doesn't last long, it's like when we are at the lowest of our life some pessimistic thoughts just appear, it doesn't mean we have bad personality.

Oh but 1 relieve information is that in the end of novel Lilian and Felix will get married XD lol i ship them so hard.

I recommend you to try look for that fanpage on facebook, they really are getting us newest information and some spoilers, and sometimes they have analysis posts about characters, or lovely and pretty fanarts, and they also translate their posts into English so everyone can read it. I can't paste the link here since i'm new and i haven't reach 5 posts yet :((( i will give you the name so that you can look for them: Lucas x Atti fanpage - Một ngày nọ tôi bỗng trở thành nàng công chúa. Sorry for this inconvenience :((((

And also sorry for bad English :((( gosh i has sorried so much

Marie_0720, DOHere, J A D E and 7 others like this.
  16. MK11204

Reading List:
    Link
    AHH thank you so much for share it here! <3 I've checked the fanpage and the spoilers made my day but also shocked me at the same time. Like the Lucas in the original Lovely Princess novel DOES LOVED the real Athanasia and he hates Claude to the core, he even saw the real Athanasia got hanged. And about Aetenithas, yes they said he's Lucas' die hard fan but I also came across another post said that he hates Lucas because Aeternithas' father wants Lucas to be the next heir instead of his own son so that's why he chased Lucas.

Another is, LILY AND FELIX FINALLY GETTING MARRIED??! Gahh, I'm so happy reading this part. It's said Claude thanked both of them for taking care of Athy and allowed them to get married. They were both very suprised and then their wedding took place after Athy's wedding a month;)

Oh-oh! They said Lucas and Athy's daughter named Lucati and she'll be the next magician of the tower. Jennette and Ijekiel has two sons and one of them will become a duke, the other one become a magician.

Million thank you @Gracie for sharing this with us:blobsmilehappyeyes: and all the credit goes to Lucas X Athy fanpage - Một ngày nọ tôi bỗng trở thành nàng công chúa on facebook, they did an amazing job!:blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  17. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaaah it's a nice and shocked news
    thank you for sharing :cookie:
    but as I know the fan page doesn't have to be all true right?
    okay the villan part make me so shocked but he might be that sliver haird guy
    and for Felix and Lily :blobsmilehappy:
    Oh my the deserve that cause they suit each other sooo much:bloblove:

and Lucas and Athy's daughter
    I don't think they will named her Lucati....sounds weird haha xD

sorry if that's bother you it's just my thought
    I do really want to see all these things:blobupset:

Kanishka Kushram likes this.
  18. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't imagine Claude killing Diana or welcoming yudith.

If Yudith is indeed alive, it would be quite a stupid move to appear and say this is your daughter when in fact she cheated on him with the brother right in front of his face. It is more likely for Claude to kill them both knowing his character.

Would be a bit out of character if Claude kills Diana for Yudith...

Maybe @lumie or @ATrueStory can share since they read the novel.

rock.doll likes this.
  19. Gracie

Gracie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes so i'm still confused if this is the real event that happened in the novel or just some theories

20. Gracie

Gracie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i also don't really believe that because the side story seems to end at the part Lucas2 goes to Seoul, so i wondered where did they got that information since the author doesn't develope anything in that dimension
    In my opinion, it's just a theory