Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. MK11204

MK11204 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler! I like that you keeping up these fluffy moments and spoiled it here:blobxd: where did you read this? Is it from translator 紫狐纪?

2. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! I tried navigating through the Chinese social media but was quite a failure. Then I bumped into this by accident!

MK11204 likes this.
  3. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my :(

tell me please where you find these
    give a link or anything >-<

4. sweetbullet

sweetbullet New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me, jennete reaction when she know claude isnt her dad? i've read those spoilers and i'be decided to join youu guyssss. btw thank u for spoilerss

5. annahack

annahack Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone who read the novel think this??
    So in the novel I cried a whole ocean with every word after the chapter 80. Which it's when Claude get the amnesia, and I was really hoping for this new manhwa season which was AMAZING (the illustrator really was gorgeous drwing Claude) but I couldn't get too happy bc they made it kind of.... not too sad.... I mean.... someone think the same?
    It's this season going to get a more... happy plot kind of thing? I want to cry!!!

Also... I mean wow I miss Lucas hahahaha

Yukari_me likes this.
  6. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Melts. ❤️❤️❤️

It is funny how I love reading stories like this. The other character who is somewhat similar to Lucas would be Duke Noah from Raeliana. Really ship them but cannot imagine dating someone like this in real life without killing them

Aside the gloves, Lucas also did it to Cabel's flowers. I always thought that Lucas doesn't want Izekiel and Jeannette to taint Athy (coz she always feel light after Lucas fixes her). Then when he did that to Cabel's flower... Reminds me of my high school friend who threw away his best friend love letter because he was in love with the same girl.

Guess who got the girl?

7. Mokona

Mokona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Inguess it was due to his memories getting wiped out/sealed

8. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lucas stabbed the emperor with a brach from the world tree and he remembers along with some dreams of the novel version

9. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the ML the autgor is talking about refers to Luxas. I rather think it refers to Claude instead. He is the main caharacter next to Athy and Athy trying to survive him is the main driving force in the novel

10. animegirl1424

animegirl1424 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OHMYGOD MY HEART THATS TOO CUTE:blobxd::blobnosebleed: Im a puddle of soft emotions right now—I really hope Spoon draws all Lucas and Athy’s moments in the novel.

He already discarded one (?) and that was before the debutante, Athy was practicing and Lucas was always the one who unties her shoes, one time, while Lucas was talking while untying her shoe laces, he looked up at her and stopped immediately. And then he goes like “Ah whatever untie it yourself”

Also it was mentioned in the novel that Lucas was Athy’s dancing partner and he’s very good at dancing—but he doesn’t like it and starts hiding whenever he dancing teacher arrives XD

PLEASE SPOON Draw them all:blob_teary:
    If not then I hope an official english translated book (all three of them) gets published—I’d surely buy :D

Thank you for the cute Lucas and Athy Spoilers:aww::aww:

11. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my oh my oh my \>-</
    that's so cute so nice so beautiful !:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    can I hug you and your kind friend ?:bloblove:
    really thank you so much for this beautiful spoilers

Lucas ... I love you so much just why you're so cool and make my heart beat fast just reading your name:blob_teary:
    omg...I'm really happy:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    thank you again:cookie:

12. Jasminegranger26

Jasminegranger26 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you. The villain is male character? I think is obvious is Claude since the main story here is how athi survive not getting killed by Claude.

But i don't know if maybe there will.be another twist..but it will be too much for athi if not only Claude but Lucas also become the villain

13. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My rotten brain when Felix was with Claude in the rose garden, and Claude looked all flustered... :blobxd: Felix looks slightly taller than him here(?)

I love Athy’s dresses and how the artist keeps coming up with new designs, they’re so nice to look at. I especially remember that black one which had oriental accents and the angel one with feathers.

DOHere, KazenoTsuyoi, Aquaa and 6 others like this.
  14. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    You're not the only one. I was hoping for a more depressing mood this season but so far all I felt was meh. In the novel, the details really helped a lot since it made the mood so somber and sad like that one part where Athy was so depressed after learning her dad got an amnesia but in the manwha spoon took it to a much more relaxed style which made me disappointed I guess :blobpensive:

annahack likes this.
  15. annahack

annahack Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    exactly THIS!
    I was hoping for the same.. and it's a little sad but at the same time I really love the art of the illustration.. it's always so good and gorgeous to see... but well... in a few chapter in the POV of Claude when Atty scape... I really hope the manhwa accomplish the novel... bc in the novel this part was sooooooooo sad... and so emotive, you could feel the pain of Claude not knowing why he was in such big pain inside his heart for atty leaving his side.. oh god just remembering this makes my heart suffer :blobconfounded::blobconfounded:

16. animegirl1424

animegirl1424 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi :) Im planning on buying a copy of the book (only season 3 though) and I saw that its available at yes24 and its only 10,800 won (465 pesos in our money) and I really want to buy it. But the site is in korean, I won’t be able to convince my mom because the site is in korean, can you guys please help me how to buy the book?

Like are there other sites? Or any other options? (Other than ridibook, I’d like a real copy)

Im from Philippines by the way.

17. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I agree with you. The art is fabulous as always. I too am hoping that the scene Athy and Claude part ways would be drawn in a very emotional way (cuz I seriously wanna cry all over again like cmon) with us feeling Claude’s pain and confusion. Cuz so far, I just can’t seem to bring up my hatred to Claude rn with him making cute/stupid faces that makes my will to hate him die fast *sigh*

DOHere likes this.
  18. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, there wasnt so much focus on her but she's cryong of course. She was in shock while Claude was trying to emphisize that he's not his father and even saying that she really wants to meet him, he can oblige aka he's gonna koll so she could meet his assed brother.

19. Jasminegranger26

Jasminegranger26 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know when the next chapters release?

20. MK11204

MK11204 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's once every 10 days, if I'm correct, the next chapter will be out around this Friday or Saturday:)

Jasminegranger26 likes this.