Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. mikeyla

mikeyla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn please do right now we just want to satisfy our thirst for some drama in the current atmosphere ndjdjsjdj

2. soulhunter

soulhunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I really want to know about her, I hope they describe her relationship with Claude

3. soulhunter

Reading List:
    Link

I hope you post it

4. ReagannKim

ReagannKim Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone. It’s nice to join.
    I hope that Claude just want to ask Jennette about Where Athy is.... my poor heart cant take this speculation about ‘Claude might want Jennnette to replace Athy’ torture anymore..

Foxandcat and mikeyla like this.
  5. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Spoiler confirmed as fake.
    Ok here I go, is not much because is just one chapter but better than nothing
    Sensible themes like r*pe are talked about, please be careful
    So let's start Diana was one of the Sidonnia princesses, she was a child that the emperor had with a maid(just like Claude)
    she was never allowed to leave her palace and all that stuff, so she learned to dance on her own. Unlike Claude, it appears that her mother was killed by the emperor, but she had a really lovely nanny that loved her very much.
    One day her nanny hides her inside a cupboard in the kitchen, she was hiding her fro the emperor (he was just like Claude's father to put it short). She stayed there for a couple of hours and then got out thinking the coast was clear until she goes near a room where she sees her father punching and r*ping her nanny, she tries to help by throwing a vase at his head, but he only laughs and then r*pes her as well (she was five when that happened, and her nanny died that day as well[when she entered the room she was already dead]).

Time goes by and she now is 10 years old, she was deemed as a rude and mannerless princess because she was rude to everybody except her new nanny. She also had a habit of skipping meals ("habit") but she was still very beautiful and a talented dancer, this is the time she manages to escape from the castle and lives on the streets, she just wanted to be free, free from everything. These 5 years were the happiest of Dianas' life.

"For some, this would seem horrible and atrocious, but for her, it was like finding her real home. Diana was happy living like this, with people that smiled at her, helped her and loved her. Some times they didn't have anything to eat, they even were robbed on multiple occasions, but it was there where she learned what was a real family."

She learned what a real family was like, she perfected her dancing skills, but then was found by some of her brothers that were in the market and took her to the castle where she says to the emperor that she doesn't care if he kills her because "Fearing death is the same as fearing life" so the emperor decides that he is going to send her as a "present" to Claude's father and then r*pes her again (like, in front of the freaking court and all).

And here, have more because I'm rereading everything again and the chapter was too much

When she was presented to Claude's father, Aebum Claude saves her from being r*ped again but he gets heavily punished, and Diana also tries to stop his punishment.

"─ You're an idiot, who are you?
    ─ Diana, your majesty.
    ─ I'm not...
    ─ For me, you are."

From then on Diana and Claude had this way of acting that is way too similar to the way Claude and Atthy acted when she was little (our Atthy not.. dead Atthy) he said something to her and she would act completely oblivious about it until he agreed on accompanying her and letting her be in his company and etc.
    All the rebellion happened and all the jazz(adding here the fact that if it wasn't for Dianas' determination the rebellion wouldn't have happened[aslo, she gave birth during the rebellion]) she died giving birth to Atthy, not because of Atthys' mana but because Claude had to kill her because the curse she took from Atthy(because Aebum put a curse on Diana to curse Atthy) but also because of the poison she had inside her(this is the other reason Claude killed everyone in the Ruby palace, they all poisoned Diana little by little on her tea) was making her feel the biggest painful experience of them all, so she asked Claude to kill her, and he did(and accidentally killed Atthy along the way, BUT HE REVIVED HER AND I SWEAR I CRIED)

All in all, Diana was Claude Sun, the true Sun of Obelia.

Oof, so much writing. I hope you all like this. :blobhero:

6. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!

7. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn I feel sick. Does that disgusting thing get whats coming to him at least

And damn I change my mind. Claude is jesus and ghandis love child compared to the other pathetic rulers in this novel.

Poor diana...

8. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh nothing is said about Sidonnia that I remember, maybe I'll reread and see if there is something but Atthy doesn't have a lot of interest or a lot of interaction with anything Sidonnia related(and it hurts my thirst of revenge) as what I've seen.

And yeah, when I was reading Claude's chapter I was like "YOU WERE SO ADORABLE WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO YOU?!?!??!?!?!?" and I think something broke in me when Claude was crying calling Diana his Sun.

LayZhang, Hakwifey7, DOHere and 4 others like this.
  9. mikeyla

Reading List:
    Link
    Im speechless is it bad if i said that im glad he called the women i- also its time for him to go and fuckk diana’s father up- im ugly sobbing. Then also WHY WOULD CLAUDE WANT TO KILL ATHY WHEN NOTHING IS HER FAULT — i thought her mother lost too much blood but thats not the case omg our innocent bby ): Theres caitel who wants to kill others to protect Aridna and then there’s claude who wants to kill Athy for breathing i-

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  10. soulhunter

Reading List:
    Link

Thank You Sooooo Much
    Diana life was so bad, I didn't think it will include her story

waiting for your updates

MonBon992201 likes this.
  11. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, do you remember the black magic spell Claude used to forget Diana? Well because he didn't have a clue about how to use black magic in general, the spell made him very very mad at Atthy, blaming her for Diana's death and at the same time that hatred makes him forget about Diana.

You're welcome! Claude and Diana had each one chapter talking about their pasts(one after the other and it still hurts :blobsob::blobsneeze:).
    I'll see if there appears more info when the translator updates! She's the true hero here :blob_grin:

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2020
    LayZhang, Hakwifey7, DOHere and 2 others like this.
  12. mikeyla

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS DUMBASSS. Did he at least apologize to athy or sth? i- poor girl lived her whole life looking back and being afraid of the moment he might kill her or abandon her ): and im sorry for asking so many questions and thank you <33

Avery Very likes this.
  13. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot and can't find it .doesn't he trap athy because he's tired of her running away

I keep reading this story everyday i just can Athy be my baby

14. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't say it to her directly, but the chapter after all the flashbacks it's called "Our Victory"(I want to believe the novel has it like that because it could be the translator doing me a favor)

In this one, Claude wake up in his room, reflecting on what he had done(it means blaming Atthy) and saying that he wasted precious moments like her first words, her first steps because of his immaturity and his magic (apparently we don't know) makes an illusion of Diana that tells him that she loves him and also says 'Thank you' to him and then disappears.

Then Atthy enters the room saying to him that dinner was ready and seeing his face asks what's wrong, he doesn't say anything and only opens his arms and she runs to him and hugs him happily.

"Athanasia was his and Dianas, their little sun, their beautiful victory.

─ Athanasia.
    ─ Yes?
    ─ Don't grow up anymore.

He asked hoarsely, maybe because he feared that if she continued to grow he would have to let another man take her away, and even though he wasn't ready for that, he knew it would happen anytime.
    He kissed her forehead at the curious and confused look in her eyes, that between giggles hugged him even tighter.

─ I will always be your little girl Dad.

They both agreed on that, she will always be his baby, his daughter. The one that was born to bring freedom, love, and happiness to his broken soul.

'It's okay Diana'
    'I will take care of her from now on.'
    'I will love her for both of us'.
    'This girl is loved as much as I loved you...'

And for Claude it was strange, the love he felt for both of them was infinite, and even so, every time he saw her something inside him felt like he loved her more and more.
    Was that normal?
    He didn't know, but he didn't want that to end.

─ Dad, are you okay?
    ─ I'm fine, now I am.

He smiled kissing again the forehead of his lovely daughter and then stood up.

─ Come on, let's go eat dinner.

She didn't seem to understand, that was okay, she'll never understand what he felt, there was nothing to worry about, she had a whole life to find out."

I nearly cried(again) typing that.
    But yeah, he will say sorry to her with his actions :blobsmilehappy:
    Of course, knowing all of this I just feel even sadder for OG Atthy.

Yeah but it was also because his chest hurt(he was feeling lonely AF) he had this messed up emotions inside and he wanted to have her near him because he felt better when she was near(I'm not kidding). In the chapter putting his point of view the day when Atthy leaves the palace he was crying like crazy and shouted to Felix "LOOK FOR MY DAUGHTER"

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2020
    M30WWWW, yuriezzz, shashasha and 24 others like this.
  15. mikeyla

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy fuck idk what this novel is doing to me istg im ugly sobbing

16. Latteboo

Latteboo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Side Story 3 (Ch206-215) : Claude's POV
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    [It was a mistake to know a felling called love.
    I once believed that life would be little bit warmer and colourful. I couldn't stand alone by myself and missing warmth from others. If I were to think about it now, it was something very stupid from my past.
    The man who once was my father said nothing, except that he despised me. He treated me as if I was not human, as if I was a dirty disgusting beast.
    The man who once was my brother, but never acted like one, laughed at my weakness. He told me that everything I did would be in vain, that our Father will never look at me, that I should be thankful for the fact I was allowed to breathe.
    And there was this woman who used to whisper love to me, but never once she loved me. She lied to me until the end. She told me that she didn't betrayed me, that she loved me, that I should understand her because being next to me is a great suffering for her, that she was the greatest woman in Obelia, so I should let her go.]

It was then Claude realised that he had been looking at a vain delusional hope. He started to feel curious on how the world would look like from up there and he decided to grab it. When he finally sat on the throne which was full of blood of his own family, he felt empty.

He who in the first place had never enjoyed staying alive, fell into boredom. He spent his time by messing up with those women who admired him, yet he couldn't feel anything.
    If someone were to ask him, "Why was he alive?", perhaps he would answered dryly, "Because there was no reason to die."

'Curious about the name of a humble dancer?'
    But there were moments when he was glad that he was alive.

'I have no wish. But if you insist, hold my hand. That's all I need.'
    [Those days were so bright and beautiful that I always dreamed of her. All those shining moments that I couldn't
    breath out loud(1) because I was watching her and my heart felt full just from that.
    But that fleeting dream was ruined shortly after that moment of happiness(2).]
    (1) He was watching her sleeping so he didn't want to make noise and woke her up.
    (2) They were thrilled to know that Diana was pregnant with his child, but in despair as well after knowing the danger it posed to her.

'I have lived freely without being tied to one place, so I am not familiar with law. Are you going to punish me for being rude? Your Majesty stood alone like a lost boy, so I couldn't just walk pass by without words. I know it's sudden and Your Majesty don't have to agree with it. But if you allowed me, I would like to accompany you during your evening walk.'

Claude couldn't imagine how he could go on living without removing those memories, so he did himself a favour.
    Now those pieces of painful memories slowly came back one by one and brought him to that day. The day when he bursted out like a mad man.

"Love this child on behalf of me. It is probably the last gift I can give you.'
    [Don't be funny. Who said I need anything like that?]

'As you have loved me, please take care of this child whom I am going to leave.'
    [Tell me that you want to live. I'd give you everything of me, I'd tell you all my weaknesses.]

'That's my only wish.'
    [It doesn't matter even if you won't forgive me. I will kill that child, otherwise you will die. You are fully aware of it too, but why.....]

'I want you to love this child.'
    [How can you still smile?]

What happened after that day, he knew it best than anyone else. In the end, Claude couldn't kill the child, be it before and after Diana's death. He couldn't forgive himself for letting her die. He couldn't live without her either, so he sealed his memory.

Now the door to his sealed memory that once was closed tightly, had opened once more.
    And even after such a long time, something had not changed. Claude still could not forgive himself.

*Me too~ my heart felt full just by reading this particular sentence. The happiness was so simple, yet precious :blobmelt:*
    Hello again everyone~
    I was listening to "Every Moment of You - Sung Si Kyung" when I translated this. And I should say, it was a bad idea :blobsob:

17. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Something about that gives me so much satisfaction. Athy is the only one that can get him to make a deer in headlights face

And I'm usually sobbing

LayZhang, Avery Very and mikeyla like this.
  18. Roselyx

Roselyx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow. That was messed up...I thought Claude met her after he was King? And that Atty’s magic killed Diana that why he blamed her and why Lucas in the alternate world took Atti’s magic so Diana could live? Diana a princess as well?

19. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's weird but I love you for translating this. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK.

Latteboo likes this.
  20. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait at 5 she was raped she has the most tragic background. I can't believe.

MonBon992201 likes this.