Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan A glutton for food and novels [fujoshi]

Reading List:
    Link
    But isn't the part of Jenny taking care of the emperor while he is sick in the first life, its mentioned in the novel it took place In the first life of Athy so maybe it might be not what you said how can they make something that happened in the first life of Athy take place now I will really drop the manhua if they do that and also remember that Lucas took the Branch of the world tree so he will surely come back and restore Claude's memory since they showed Lucas breaking it in the Manhua they can't suddenly derail from the plot.

2. Chocofudge

Chocofudge Member

Reading List:
    Link

Of course they wouldnt skip that cuz its one of the most important detail (lucas giving claude the branch to gain his memory back) but since we are talking about Spoon and her recent alterations, we may never know :notlikeblob: maybe it will take longer before they decide to bring Lucas up in the scene again, since he is the key to remembering all what's Claude's missing.

yeah in the novel, Jenneth was introduced to Claude as his Daughter, and he accepted her. And that made Athy so depressed because Jenneth even managed to win the hearts of the people in the palace (and also tried to be close to Lucas) :blobpensive: well Claude realized what was happening to Athanasia and afterwards regrets about taking in his fake daughter

Ang3Blue, Neyva and kabosu like this.
  3. kabosu

kabosu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you remember around what chapters this all takes place?

4. Latteboo

Latteboo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're most welcome :blobmelt: Uhh, to master reading Korean, it's quite easy. It took me hours, literally. It is just like alphabets, but in shape like symbols? That's how they are to me :blobsweat_2: You can find many online books to learn Korean grammar and vocabs. Though in my opinion, learning Korean grammar should be your first priority. Korean and Japanese are really about grammar that even the native speakers do fail :blobdizzy:

Side Story 3 (Ch206-215) : Claude's POV
    This chapter is something we all are very familiar with. It is the first tea time between Daddy & Athy.
    The table was full of cakes and fragrant tea that are usually loved by kids, but that child looked frightened. Claude sat across her and observed her fidgeting around.
    [I brought her here on impulse and out of curiosity. As I see that anxious face, memories I had forgotten slowly resurfaces. That day I killed everyone in Ruby Palace. I also tried to kill a newborn baby who was obviously my biological daughter, but eventually I didn't.]

As he lifted up his tea cup, Claude said, "I didn't know she was mute."
    The child in front of him got so shocked that she hiccuped.
    "So quiet, it's not entertaining..."
    [Finally that face which is only the size of my palm changes her expression.]
    "Can't you talk?"
    "Athy can talk."
    [Her smile was rather awkward.]
    "Finally I hear your voice. Why didn't you open your mouth so far?"

[She smiled just now and now instead of answering, she smiles again at my questions.] *our daddy is confused:blobsweat:*
    "Your Majesty. My apologies, but I heard children of her age are usually rather shy." Felix who stood behind him answered instead.
    [Well, I can see why. From her point of view, I am someone whom she just met, who suddenly held her up and kidnaped her.]

Claude once again looked at the child. When their eyes met, she smiled with an awkward grin on her face.
    [I feel a little warmth when I see that smile. Why is she laughing so defenselessly? Doesn't she know that right now I can kill her before she can even make a sound? But then, she followed me easily even though I was a stranger. So far nobody has taught her not to anyhow follow a stranger? Ah, because of Felix's answer, she is now staring at him instead.]

"Felix."
    "Yes, Your Majesty."
    "Get out."
    [Well, it is better to be with a (one) stranger than two strangers?] *our innocent daddy :blobjoy:*

Felix hesitated at first, but he followed the order and left the room. Claude then spoke again to the frozen child in front of him.
    "So Athy is a nickname?"
    [Athanasia and Athy. It's a cute nickname that greatly changes its meaning. How dare she was named like that. It must have been her mother. I can't even recall what kind of wench she was. I could only recall a glimpse of her. Whenever I try to dig deeper into that memory, my headache would start again. It is rather unusual. No matter how I tried, it was useless because the memory was so faded as if it has been covered by something. And it annoys me.]

"What are you doing? Eat."
    Their eyes met and Claude spoke again, "I told the kitchen to bring something that children like. If you don't eat it, I'll have to punish them."

As he stared and waiting for her, the child finally lifted up her fork.
    [I had guessed from the time I found those gemstone pouches, I doubt she knows royal etiquette. Her dress quality might not be the best, but it's not that bad. It's quite surprising that someone actually cares for a child which I had forgotten her existence.]

[
    It's weird. Her cheeks are puffy, still full of cake, yet she stuffs another full mouth of cake.]
    "Who taught you manners?"
    "Lily did."
    [So that wench is still on her side.]
    "I see. So you're talking about Lilian York. She begged me four years ago to be allowed to take care of you at Ruby Palace."

[Whether it's four years ago or now, she (he's talking about Athy) keeps getting on my nerves and makes me feel uncomfortable... As expected, should I just kill her? Those innocent eyes with cream on her cheek are looking at me. Let's stop this boring entertainment for now.]
    Claude stared sharply at her and asked, "Do you know who I am?"
    The child bit her lips, "Fa... Father?"

Claude's eyes quivered upon hearing that.
    [I thought she was just a reckless and defenseless child who would follow any strangers. It seems that she's aware of who I am. Did that wench (Lilian) told her? Or did she notice the same blue jewelled like eyes and found out by herself?]

"...Papa?", said her in an almost like whisper small voice.

Seeing her jewelled eyes which were exactly same as his, that face and that small voice, Claude suddenly hesitated to kill her. He looked at her in conflict. But his trouble ended at the moment the child smiled at him and said, "Papa!"

[Honestly, living as Claude De Alger Obelia was not fun. Maybe from now on it will become a little bit more entertaining.]
    What he didn't know was the choice he made that day would change his life completely. *fufu serves you right:blobowoevil_horns:*

Hello again everyone~ :aww:
    I hope this time there is no major mistake or typo as self proofread is never that effective :sweating_profusely: I am still haunted by the "white hair".
    Please do let me know if there's any 'suspicious' looking word/spelling there.

I have 2 questions though. :blobcatcop:
    1) Is this summary/spoiler unnecessarily too long? I am actually kinda getting carried away at this father-daughter moments that it becomes a full translation instead :sweating_profusely::notlikeblob: I am worried that it is boring for you all to read.
    2) Do you all prefer "Papa" or "Daddy"? In the novel, it is literally "파파 Papa", so I am quite hesitant as to which I should use.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  5. Bhabna

Bhabna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When this hits you rightbin the heart. The feels. ❤ thank you for the spoilers.

Latteboo likes this.
  6. Moro-sama

Moro-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you soooo much for the spoilers! Please keep the details, it feeds my soul!!

Latteboo likes this.
  7. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) I swear that if Spoon does that thing I'll drop the manhua completely
    2) When does that thing happen in the novel?????????? I'm honestly very concerned

8. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually you don't need to worry I read the novel version again and it seems Claude did have a meeting with Jennette before Athy comes back so I missed it in the novel version so I read it again.
    There is no mention of Jennette being accepted as Claude's daughter in this part so I assume Spoon can't go that far after all the author should permit it then only can spoon make changes in the plot.

rock.doll likes this.
  9. Nimp

Nimp New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really???? What part???? i've reading a lor of traslations of the novel and i've never read this part???

10. Ningstery

Ningstery Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sooooo much, It isnt too long. I really love all of the detail you gave ♡ and for me, I prefer Papa ♡♡♡

Latteboo and Sheri_Yui_Chan like this.
  11. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It turns out sage king's brain circuit is relatively simple and quiet er...careless, huh:blobsweat_2:
    As i said earlier long is better:blob_grin:
    Papa is ok since Athy calls him like that.

rock.doll and Latteboo like this.
  12. Latteboo

Latteboo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're most welcome :blobmelt:

Thank you so much for the feedback :aww: I shall keep the details then and use "Papa" :bloblove:

Ningstery, Bhabna and rock.doll like this.
  13. Latteboo

Latteboo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Side Story 3 (Ch206-215) : Claude's POV
    Felix pestered Claude as he was very confused on what just happened. He kept asking how come he didn’t know about Athy’s existence. Claude told him it was under his order that her existence was forgotten.

Felix did something out of ordinary. He raised his voice towards Claude. *wow Felix can get angry too! :blobhero:*
    “That Your Majesty’s child is alive, how could you hide it from me? Didn’t you tell me that Miss Diana and her child died? I can’t believe that a young princess who needs care ended up growing up alone in such secluded palace for years. What are you even thinking? Nonetheless...”
    Felix abruptly stopped talking and choked down his emotion before continuing his words. *hugs Felix :blob_teary:*
    “Even if you didn’t express it, I thought the fact that Miss Diana passed away so soon left you a lump in your chest. Or was it just my foolish illusion? For you to irresponsibly abandon a child left by her...”

Claude cut him in a very low voice, “Shut up unless you wanna die. There is no reason for you to impudently raise your voice on me because of them.”
    “Your Majesty!”
    Still in a cold manner, Claude continued, “I let you be and now you dare to cross the line. You actually dare to question my decision? Since when do I need to obey you?”
    Felix looked so frustrated, but Claude no longer wanted to hear his nonsense.
    “Get out. Your impudence stops here.”
    Felix stared at Claude before he left the room quietly.

As soon as the door closed, Claude closed his eyes and touched his head, which had been in pain since earlier. The pain was severe as if someone tore his head apart.
    He recalled Felix’s words. ‘How can you hide from me that Miss Diana has given birth to your child? Even if you didn’t express it, I thought Miss Diana’s death had affected you so much that it left an empty hole in your heart.’
    *I didn't translate anything wrong btw. The sentences here and the ones above are originally different in the novel.*

[Diana. Diana...... Diana? Was that the name of the wench who gave birth to my child? There’s something I am missing so much that I am choking up, my chest feels so painful and tight. But I should not remember it. I should not think about it anymore. If I were to recall what I have forgotten so far, I’d surely regret it.]

Claude finally closed his eyes.

nenuphar, Ang3Blue, Neyva and 9 others like this.
  14. karwasama

karwasama Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg fellow korean here!!!! could you drop the link to where you can get the novel raws?

Latteboo likes this.
  15. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so glad I'm not in these times I'm sorry these rulers irritate the freak outta me. You came out the right nut sack nobody is above reproach. That's why your stupid ass keeps getting assassinated attempts

nothing to really do with that had to get that off my chest

Latteboo and Sheri_Yui_Chan like this.
  16. Latteboo

Latteboo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    안녕하세요~ I am not sure if I am allowed to post a full link here, but it's on Ridibooks. Just type in search box "어느 날 공주가 되어버렸다".
    Enjoy :bloblove:

Ang3Blue likes this.
  17. mikeyla

mikeyla Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been thinking the same as well but due to his facial expression it didnt feel like he wanted to question her about athy right? But fr spoon is seriously an amazing author and from the few spoiler pics i saw of chapter 61 i think its still about Jennette and the black haired dude

18. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't want to know anything about Jeannette,I have alasy remained neutrl about her but recently I just can't keep myself from disliking her don't know why ? in the novel's second half she turned out to be not so innocent and why is the manhua occupying so much Jeanette, I was never interested in a an airhead ignorant girls like hers story I miss athy and claude's interaction and now they are showing such boring story instances it doesn't interest me even a bit why is spoon paying so much attention to Jeanette's story now its making me consider dropping the manhua and just read the novel I don't like it when manhua's plot derails from the novels.

19. Nimp

Nimp New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel the same way!!!! lately i can't stand her, the black claude dude and neither the withe's dogs (dad and son) like i don't care about them!! they should focus on the main characters like atthy, claude, lucas, felix, etc!!!
    if SPOON wants to give them a happier ending then go ahead bit please don't mess with the true story!!!

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
  20. Bhabna

Bhabna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May just maybe I have a tiny believe that Claude may have invited Jeanette to enquire about Athy. He definitely heard her saying about the Princess in the garden so just may be it is all for Athy.