Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ill try and find the source on that side story because it wouldn't surprise me if a short one was written like that to give us a universe where the family could be 'together' as a whole. But it can sound fan fictionish as well. Its nice to find other Lily fans ^^ She will stick with her 'Daughter' unto whatever end maybe. So if Lily wants some romance I hope she gets it. If all she wants is to stay by Athys side and raise a happy Daughter and watch her become a good Queen and maybe meet some grandkids some day ;) than so be it as well. ^-^

Reply on Jenette and some other stuff
    As for Jenette I agree she is extremely naive and selfish at times. Though I think her bit of being angry about the 'love' bit comes from what we both just expressed her extreme naivety and selfishness (at times) and yes she cant read people. But had she been able to Read people - or been less naive would she really have gotten that angry or been duped by others? It's rather doubtful theres also the fact of what was done to uh .. 'create' ? Her. She isn't a blessed child (Nor would she truly know or understand anything about Athy's upbringing. Again Naive and unable to read enough into things or investigate them. I pity her in the sense that she was born/created from a mother who had no love of her and a father who would only view her as a tool - something to be used and discarded. From that angle I do pity her a bit; I side with Athy in wishing that she truly does find both contentment with who/what she is and happiness.

And no matter the outcome (as we both agree Claude did NOT intend to Hate or Disregard Athy.. he really just fucked up to and used a magic he didn't understand ; and wound up trying to dull the pain and wound up turning his daughter into the "Forgotten Princess" (Noting as Felix doesn't know about her its obviously not intentional as he did whatever BM he did to himself right after that ... trauma) Athy was loved and desired by her mother; and her Father while being immature was willing enough to Take Care of Dianas "Last Gift" until he acted foolishly and caused the situation to go to where it went with his Daughter (I assume that meeting her at age 5 ish gives him time to push off the BM as noted from his POV when she falls into the lake the first time he finally remembers) By age 9 its to late or would require a lot more pushing that Athy by that point couldnt do.

I also do wonder if the Manhwa will have a different ending for some characters. Since it has a slightly different feel at this stage.

2. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lily is love, Lily is life that's all I'm gonna say. (The day I meet someone that doesn't like Lily we gonna have a serious conversation because Lily is Lily and Lily is love and life.)

Jennette topic
    The image of a Jennette that isn't naive and gets suspicious of people is like... I think just that could make her a more likable character just because that would give her more essence. I know that her being naive is the best for the Duke and everyone that wants to use her because that makes her a very guillable person (and a empress/emperor can't be that or else the empire can easily fall into peril [again]) but she could have a little bit of more personality.

And yeah when Atthy meets Claude when she's 5yo she made the black magic effect to stop its course, Claude even says that if it would be a year later he would have forgotten her completely(referring to Diana and Atthy but mostly Diana) and I do think that it would have to be more difficult process but still possible because apparently that dark magic made Claude have migraines or headaches and they got worse when he met Atthy(and taking to account that og Claude suffered from that too, we can imagine that his mind even if he tried to deny it, didn't want to forget Diana and Atthy).

I really hope the manhwa doesn't go for an ending in which Jennette stays in the castle(and if she does spoon will have to give me 50+ chapters to change my mind) as if nothing happened, because spoon is giving her too much screen time and Jennette hasn't change one bit. But I can't deny I'm curious about it.

Fatman2016, Ang3Blue and sirwence like this.
  3. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think shes giving jenn more screentime in the manwha because shes one of the top ranking characters in polls in korea

4. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's hilarious whenever a reincarnation story brings in a possessive ml. But in the main storyline they did nothing for the mc.

Confession I don't really care for Lucas. He ate blackie and did nothing to help original athy. And he was going eat our Athys blackie and was kind of an ass for awhile taunting her. I don't get it and I've always been annoyed by him. I'm not seeing any chemistry between them.I'm seeing him staring at her like Edward did bella! Why does he like her? Why this timeline and not the other?
    While I'm ranting everybody in that old timeline ain't shit.Y'all knew it was bs and nobody did anything so it took me awhile to give a shi t about Felix too.sorry not sorry they were all selfish in original book and I would've dipped/
    All over the place still adore ths story

Avery Very likes this.
  5. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Felix seemingly had no literal idea she was even Alive as of age 5 (He was informed otherwise); so I assume that remains the same until age 9 - which by that point he (Claude) due to his misuse of BM (which he didnt fully understand) on himself due to his immaturity and selfishness in dealing with Trauma has already 'forgotten' Diana and there is only lingeringBM guided animosity to Athy but elsewise the rest is 100% surpressed or forgotten. Lily is and will always be on Athy's side no matter the timeline. As for Lucas well this Athy is "Different" maybe thats why *shrug* lol

I must admit to being surprised shes a 'top charts' character shes very 1 dimensional most of the time especially in the beginning of the story (I assume plenty of people are manhwa only hence why I mention the start of the story)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  6. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Mahwa polls right? If it's like that well... it seems that spoon did a good job at making her beautiful because nobody seems to care that she has zero essence.

I know how you feel, but you have to take to mind that it was the first timeline, a timeline in which every miserable mistake was made + og Atthy never went out of her castle to run or pass her time, she most likely spent her time inside and because of that she never saw Blackie, therefore, she never met Lucas(because the sole reason she found out about blackie was because she liked to walk outside a lot). Add to that, because she wanted to be loved by her father and she didn't know that her future was to die by his hands she didn't try to escape, therefore she didn't go out to hide gold.

In the case of Felix, of all the characters in the first timeline(aside from Lily) he isn't at fault because he didn't know Atthy was even alive, he thought she was dead because effing Claude told him that, and I'm pretty sure that if he knew he would've of go to see her at the very least, I can also imagine that Claude ordered him not to go to her(when he saw her in the debutante) + Jennettes magic doing its work to make everyone want to be with her and love her he didn't go to see her. There is a theory(and a wish actually) that Felix left the castle when Atthy was killed so yeah.

Ok now for Lucas. I can see that you like 2 characters to have more romantic or good and friendly interactions when trying to pair/shipp them because Lucas and Atthy interactions are what makes me live, they are very funny and in the novel are even better, maybe is because spoon is speeding up things but there are a lot of moments when they are growing up that they are just there, interacting, laughing, acting like actual childhood friends that when they are trying to mess with each other they call each other "ugly", "stupid", "imbecile" and the like. Also, do me a favor and not compare Lucas with Edward because if we go for that he would have liked Jennette or even a rock more than Atthy because Bella had even less of a personality than Jenny and was insufferable and Atthy has way too much personality.

I know that you wanted Lucas to save Atthy or something but, Lucas didn't have a reason to do that and that's the truth, he didn't know who she was, therefore, she wasn't interesting to him(and even if they managed to meet when she was 5 or 6 who knows if he will see her as something interesting only seeing her mana).

Please do remember that nothing is the same and that everything in the previous timeline had its reasons:
    Claude hating her: black magic
    Felix not going to see her: Not knowing of her existence/possible order from Claude to not see her or help her
    Maids and other servants not caring for her: She wasn't favored by Claude + not proper interactions with her
    Lucas not being in the story AT ALL: didn't even meet her
    To all of that, add Jennettes magic and you have a horrible result.

7. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

No from the novel polls

8. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    You have to be kidding

9. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought they showed Felix walking away with Claude after he killed everybody at the rose palace and leaving Athy for dead. This is just how i felt reading it like 5 times lol. The novel may have better detail but from what's originally shown everybody just looked the other way to what was happening. That's just my opinion it doesn't have to be right but that's why I didn't really care for many at the beginning. I know they all adore Athy as they should now.

MonBon992201 likes this.
  10. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean when Atthy is on the floor? I think it was a way to say she was abandoned there, but Felix wasn't present when Atthy was born(too busy fighting people outside the Ruby Palace) the only ones present were Claude and Lily(and in that moment was when she pleaded him to be Atthys maid/nanny) so if it was put that way, it was kinda misleading of spoon to put it like that tbh.

And trust me, nobody cared about no one unless they were Atthy or Lily, everyone was a horrible person.
    I really hope someone starts translations of the novels on English soon, the novel is just too funny and cute, it's pretty long but all the cuteness and funny moments and Atthys constant sarcastic or ironic thoughts just makes it even better!(let's hope that one person I passed the link would be able to translate)

Hakwifey7 and Creolenerd like this.
  11. Wonder Star

Wonder Star Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I am sorry for asking this question if it has already been answered. I really can't go through 67 pages of discussion, believe me, I tried.
    I just wanted to know, given how Claude reacted to Jeanette in the second life, he for sure knew Jeanette wasn't really his daughter, then why did he get attached to Jeanette in the first life?

12. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know too, it hasn't been talked here so it's a mystery

13. Wonder Star

Reading List:
    Link
    So, in the first life, he used Jeanette to kill Atty? So why in one of Atty's dream in the manhua, he is calling for Jeanette when he is falling down due to headache or something? It was clearly a dream from a life after the death of original atty? Why would Claude, even after knowing who Jeanette was, be so good to her and so so cruel to the original Atty?

I just feel so sad for both Claude and Atty.:(

Kthp likes this.
  14. mikeyla

mikeyla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its really complicated and i might not actually know it right but heres what i understood:
    So he used dark magic to forget the “pain” which is losing diana. He started thinking that diana is a bad person after forgetting who she is and automatically thought she used him to give birth to an heir. He thought that his ex fiancé and their relationship was true so thus jennette=good. And also the fact that he used dark magic kinda made him “out of it” He was easy to manipulate and that’s exactly what happened with jennette through her dark magic. Her dark magic automatically make ppl attracted to her and thats what happened w him and the fact that she looked like her mother made it 10/10. Also through her dark magic she unconsciously used it and “reduced” claude’s headaches, the after effects of using dark magic so thats 11/10 for him. We dont know if he was feeling guilty years after og atty’s death but at first he was indifferent about it. The fact that he was easy to manipulate in first life is when he didnt say “those traitors” and realized what she is/who her real parents are. In second life he was strong enough to realize it and im assuming noticing the fact that shes a “hybrid”

15. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    And unfortunately, it stayed that way until his death(I have to reread again because I don't know in what chapter of the mahwa it happened so I can look for it on the novel), my only hope is that the theory that Felix abandoned him(as in, he left the castle) after Atthys death is true.

Avery Very and mikeyla like this.
  16. mikeyla

Reading List:
    Link
    Did someone talk about his reason of death? Arent there theories that cluade was cursed by his “brother” (or the person in his brother’s body) and took his place as an emperor? i still get mad whenever i reread the dream athy saw that dumbweakass jennette literally doing nothing i

Kthp and MonBon992201 like this.
  17. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you know that Jenny sucks the life out of him so... Yeah, he dies like that, that's the curse his brother left him, Jennette.
    Also, what did you expect? Jennette was shaped to be just a tool, she's like this girls in medieval times that their only function is to be married off to some family and be like a trophy wife or smth

Kthp and Avery Very like this.
  18. Wonder Star

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't claude already know that his ex fiancé cheated on him with his elder brother, or did he forget even that along with memories of Diana?

19. mikeyla

Reading List:
    Link
    So she herself can curse the ppl around her ? I asked someone else but they said that no she does not harm the ppl around her, just makes them like her and help w claude’s headaches. I mean but that didnt make any sense since theres no evil in what she’s doing, despite her being filled with “black” magic

Im not so sure about this but i think it belongs to forgetting the pain, alongside diana. I mean he used black magic, sth he is not familiar with ofc he wont be able to control what he forgets and what not

Hello! I'm new here and would like to ask a question.
    Does anyone know a site where you can find Suddenly Became's novel A Princess One Day?
    Since AS can no longer translate the novel, I don't want to read anything from Wattpad anymore!
    But I really want to read the novel! Does anyone know where I can read her? It can be in English, Spanish or Portuguese!
    I am Brazilian and would love to read Suddenly Became The Princess One Day the complete work if possible!

[QUOTE = "Neyva, post: 5385633, membro: 19401"] Você sabe onde encontrar a tradução dela? Eu a estava seguindo no Wattpad e depois no FB, mas agora não consigo encontrá-la em lugar algum ... :chore:[/ CITAÇÕES]
    She had to for ALL translations, otherwise she could have serious copyright issues :(

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2020
    Neyva likes this.
  20. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Just how Lucas said, she is a chimera, chimeras in the WMMP universe are beings that are made with black magic, like, ANYTHING that is made of back magic(imagen that someone made a bed or a table with black magic to curse someone[because black magic is apparently only used for that]) and she is exactly that, she was made purely out of black magic and Claudes' brothers blood, she wasn't even conceived like a normal human. And she doesn't do anything to other people because she, as she is the curse of Claude, it only affects him. In the headaches part, it also has to do with her sucking the life out of Claude.

LayZhang, DOHere and mikeyla like this.