Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Make this mix.
    Claude+black magic going wrong+he forgets about Dia and Atthy(bonus for hating her)+Jennette "curing his headaches"+Jennettes black magic = a complete disaster
    The theory is that because he forgot about Diana and because of Jennettes magic, it made him think that he loved Penelope(that b*tch) and that they had Jennette out of love or whatever, it's very tragic.

2. mikeyla

mikeyla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay phew that makes a lot of sense idk who the hell said that her magic does not do anything but i found it really crazy that “black magic” is not bad lol? And about the conceived part werent she in her mother’s womb? They did talk about how jennette’s mother died while giving birth in the first live. I think black magic was just added the moment she was conceived

3. Desvyn

Desvyn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask, what will happen to athi while claude lost his memory, and lucas was not there?

Avery Very and mikeyla like this.
  4. mikeyla

Reading List:
    Link
    She runs away and stays in hotels until one day when claude kinda forced her to stay in the castle when she visits them and lucas was at the world tree(?) taking a branch from it and once he comes back he hits claude with it so that his memories comes back

5. SaryGM

SaryGM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he knew perfectly well that ex fiance was behind his brother but he only consoled himself with someone at his side (at that time his mother was murdered by his father, his nanny had died and Felix was training as a gentleman) he only to feel that someone loved and needed him. When he found her in his brother's bed was the final. What his feel for Zennit is the same thing that ex fiance,a he knows perfectly well that he is not his daughter.
    When Diana dies he uses black magic on it to forget her (he can't stand the pain) and forget Diana and that causes him to forget everything related to her = forget Atty, but he was an inexperienced in black magic and that's why he always your head hurts and you always have insomnia. Black magic breaks once it kills Atty (payment of black magic) remembers everything again (too late).
    The magic of Zenit directly affects Atty because she was cursed since pregnancy and Zenit (Claude's brother tool) activates that curse.

yuriezzz, LayZhang, Hakwifey7 and 4 others like this.
  6. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    But Diana took the curse, so it only affects Claude(also, I don't think he remembered anything because after she was killed when they told him she was innocent he didn't care) because Jennette was created to suck the life out of Claude and also make him like her(just how everyone likes her, but because the curse is supposed to attack directly only the ones with royal blood nothing happened to anyone else).

yeah, we know he's a big coward for doing that, but he already got what he deserved so...

yuriezzz and Kthp like this.
  7. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Years' Eve

So, there was this special chapter that the translator posted on New Years, this is short but beautiful.
    So the scene opens on Claude having an audience with Felix, both of them are very serious.
    Claude asks Felix something like "Do you swear to continue your work to the Obelian empire?" and also "Do you know what have you done?"
    (I was so scared and curious)[I don't remember exactly everything they said this is all from memory]
    And then he turns his head and looks at Lily and says "Are you aware that by doing this, the child that you have within you has the obligation to serve the royal family without excuses?" (legit I let out a scream) Lily says that she knows but that it would be the biggest honor for her child to serve the royal family.
    And finally, all ends with Claude saying that he approves of the MARRIAGE BETWEEN THEM, making it the first time in Obelian history when the princess maid and a court knight/personal knight of the emperor got married.

PS: I don't remember well Lily's and Felix's positions, just that the positions they have as servants forbids them from getting married.
    I can't make a direct translation because WATTPAD IS HORRIBLE and freaking deleted the translation book(when it comes back up I'll make one if someone wants) I should've made this sooner ;;;;;
    Happy New year everyone!

sqdnesss, M30WWWW, LayZhang and 15 others like this.
  8. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PAUSEE

Y'all know I'm obsessed. So novel Claude realized what he did. This is TEA! I hope he suffered even more:D:D:love:

9. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused I need the deets
    pls tell the deets

10. SamStarck

SamStarck New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's something I've been wondering about since I read here about Diana's and Claude's terrible pasts. Do you think the manhwa will show it even though it's too serious and traumatizing? I don't know, I just think those themes don't really are shown on webtoons and as spoon is changing the original story, she may choose not to put it in. What's your opinion guys?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
  11. euls

euls Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the mixed emotions that I felt while reading the manhwa will be erased once I read some of the chapters from the novel. But it doesn't look that way.

Stopped at chapter 73, here's the link of season 2 in case someone is curious.

Does anyone know where can I read the next chapters? :blobpeek:
    I tried looking for athanasiachan on instagram and unfortunately, she's gone or probably changed her username.
    As for AS0812AS, she's no longer at wattpad also (I read the previous pages of this thread and someone said that the novel was translated by her though it's not in English)

A big thanks to the people who shared informative spoilers :blob_plusone:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
    MonBon992201 likes this.
  12. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean by that?

I would said from AS0812AS but as you already know wattpad erased her story without reason, right now she’s uploading them again on a blog(she had everything saved), if you can contact her on letting you publish the English version(because she translates everything on English and then on Spanish) then amen :blobhug:

13. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe they’ll do but in a really censored way.

14. mamamoodikkensclout13

mamamoodikkensclout13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yOOO oK bUT WHY IS JENNETTE MEETING W CLAUDE IN THE LATEST CHAPTER OF THE MANHUA

15. mikeyla

Reading List:
    Link
    Because claude said he wants to meet her in the last chapter :( idk tf is happening and where this is going back like i wanna suffocate him JDJDJ

16. mamamoodikkensclout13

mamamoodikkensclout13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ,,,,that wasn't in the original novel right?? oh god, if jennette ends uP steALinG atHy's pLACe iM throWing hANds--

Kthp, Avery Very and Jeonjkook like this.
  17. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, nothing even near to that happened in the novel, if you want to throw hand well be prepared because all this changes are approved by Plutus so... *hides in the novel for support and happiness*

Avery Very likes this.
  18. Neyva

Neyva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know where to find her translation? I was following her on Wattpad, and then on FB, but now I can't find her anywhere... :cry:

19. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    She stopped all of her translations for a while because ppl are borderline idiots and started sharing the link if her page on Twitter when she said that she didn't want ANYONE sharing her translations anywhere. I just hope she makes a private blog or discord server so that she can control the ppl that come and go from the page.

LayZhang likes this.
  20. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    I.. I really want to think that way, but you saw Claude's face, you saw how the White Dog said he invited her again to the castle. I just want Lily to drop everything and slap Claude for doing what I think he's gonna do because THAT'S ATTHYS PLACE, HER CHILDS PLACE.
    I will return to the love and support my memories of the novel give me, the novel is such a happy place, you know, no Jennette in the castle, Lucas is back, Claude has his memories back, yeah, such a happy place to be :)