Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Atthy and Lucas get married when Atthy it's 26(or 27) and they have 2 children.

2. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    You bet, there was one time when Claude was still with amnesia, in this Atthy had come back already and she woke up ate at night and decided to go see him. When she was walking by the halls she meets Lily that asks her where she was going and Atthy makes a silly excuse and then asks her why SHE (Lily just shrug it off) and then Atthy takes note that Lily was going on the OPPOSITE direction to her room, but then shrug it off and went to Papa Claude.
    To put it simply, Atthy caught Lily doing a nightly visit to Felix and I died(that and when I knew she was pregnant).

3. nenuphar

nenuphar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao I would hate my dad not allowing me to marry until 26 >w< It's surprising she didn't just run away with her lover like some cliche romance :blobthinkingsmirk:

4. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you have to take in mind how close they are and how much Claude has suffered in his life + nobody wants an ending like that on WMMAP XD (also, we need Atthy as empress)

Avery Very likes this.
  5. Alia0001

Alia0001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel, before Lucas left, he had a big fight with Athy. Athy got mad at him because he said to reduce her time with Blackie even more and now she was only allowed to see him 15 minutes per week.
    When he came to her room, she just threw herself at him and bit him. He stopped her and left after that and she got even more mad at him. He came to her room again some time later when she calmed down a bit. Here are the bits I remember from their conversation:
    L: have you calmed down?
    A: I don't want to talk to you
    L: Well bye.
    A: Bastard!
    Then Athy asked if their was really no way for her to get near Blackie without absorbing magic. Lucas sat down next to her and looked at her seriously and said "Athanasia listen to me. Don't hit me, listen to me." He explained to her that she may not notice it, but she was putting herself in danger whenever she was with Blackie. Athy knew he was right but didn't want to listen to him. Lucas told her that she shouldn't get attached to Blackie like that because he was only something that was existing and not living, that he would disappear someday and then she would regret caring about him. Athy got mad at him and yelled at him, hitting him with a pillow( she basically said the same thing as in the webtoon) while Lucas was just looking down with an empty look. She told him he was horrible, that he also played with Blackie and fed him and said " Why can't you have feelings?!", she even started crying. Then she stopped because she felt she had said something bad. Lucas looked at her shocked and I think he weaklysaid that he was only trying to help her and thought that it would be the best for her. Athy then angrily told him that he was so kind, that because of him she couldn't even have the only thing that made her happy(? I think it was that), she forcibly took his hand and after squeezing it a bit, said " There it is, the handshake that you wanted so much. Thank you for your damn kindness."
    Then she burried her face in a pillow and screamed a little. After some time, when she finally looked up, she was shocked to see that Lucas also had tears ( I wanted to strangle Athy so much when I read that). She immediately tried to approach him thinking " oh no did I really hurt him?" but he moved away from her saying "please don't touch me again".Athy thought that he looked like Claude when she first met him. She started to apologize but then Lucas said " Come here." Atthy thought " Hey, why are you so rude?!" (Excuse me?!) and then approached him. He put his hands on her cheeks and she saw an image of a boy who looked like Lucas, running with a dog. When she started to ask him questions he said that he would be leaving soon. From here I don't really remember much, I think he explained that he was going to find the world tree and that he would be leaving in 2 days. Athy asked him why he suddenly made that decision and Lucas said that it wasn't suddenly, that he had been postponing it for 6 years.( He had actually already told Claude that he would be leaving to find the world tree months ago and Felix promised him that he wouldn't tell anything to Athy. He also asked Claude to have some magic sessions with him to prepare him to save Athy if something bad happened while he was gone. That's how Claude knew what to do when Athy absorbed Blackie.)
    He explained to her that the tree fruit would replenish his magic and would help him regain his memories because he didn't remember much about his life.
    I remember that Athy started crying again and that they hugged each other.
    The next day, Athy was feeling depressed and felt like crying. Hannah was talking about her invitations and the blue bird she received from Ijekiel and she was a bit frustrated because she wanted to spend her time with Lucas before he left and thought " Lucas is leaving tomorrow and here I am, wasting my time."

Sorry I tried my best but I couldn't remember much from that chapter even though I read it so many times (It's one of my favourites)

6. Alia0001

Alia0001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG yes I remember that part! I was having trouble trying to hold back my crazy fangirl screams:D:D

Avery Very and MonBon992201 like this.
  7. Qiqi29

Qiqi29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't stop giggling reading this

Avery Very and Alia0001 like this.
  8. Qiqi29

Qiqi29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused who is prettier Athy or Jenette? In the orig world people call Jenette fairy & then 2nd world Athy is also a fairy. Don't get me wrong I think they're both lovely but appearance plays a big role for "love at first sight" on Ijekiel & Cabel & their many suitors in both worlds.

Avery Very and Jukki like this.
  9. PrinceTenjou

PrinceTenjou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they're both pretty, but Jeanette has black magic that automatically makes people like her and like being around her. Our!Athy also has a lot more spirit and charisma that pulls people to her, unlike the Dead!Athy who wilted away due to her failed hopes of being loved by Claude. I think Athy being so spirited and determined to live (and.........her cute persona........) made people see her as prettier than Jeannette, even with the dark magic. Jeannette is described as cute but she also comes off as rather lackluster. She's nice, and pretty, but no charm and spirit to her. Also... Because Athy had the chance to spin her charms on the guys (Claude, Lucas, the rando third guy) first before Jeannette could.
    TLDR; I'm team Athy and I feel like the story is also "Our Athy is prettier because she steals Jeannette's entire harem"

10. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Add to that than the one they called a fairy was Diana, and Atthy is the spitting image of Diana just with jewel eyes.
    In my eyes, the only one that genuinely liked her was Caleb(I think that is the name of the third guy) because the only one that had immunity to Jenny's magic was him bc of his amulet anti-magic, Kiel is not affected by it and he just pretended to like her(in a romantic way I mean) and then everyone else is just enchanted by her magic.
    In the case of Dead!Atthy, all her beauty wilted away as you said. She most likely was very pale because she spent a lot of time studying and trying to be perfect(and possibly anxiety u never know) and her dresses we know weren't the best ones bc of the "budget" of the Ruby Castle + her not being favored by Claude made people not even bother to know her(that and her meek personality that was the result of her treatment she had her whole life). As much as it hurts to say this, Our!Atthy is like a sun if we compare her to Dead!Atthy.

11. PrinceTenjou

Reading List:
    Link
    Dead!Athy makes me so sad. Spoilers in this thread mentioned that Dead/Alternate!Claude finally remembered what happened to her and regrets it, which makes it even worse.
    I'm generally indifferent towards Jeannette except for the part Our!Athy quoted from the novel, where Jeannette notices her poor stepsister at the debutante ball "but there was nothing she could do". Like so much for "the only family I have, my father and sister" I guess.
    Also, I didn't think about that before! the part you mentioned about who genuinely liked her. Once Jeannette finds out, she's gonna have a hell of a time dealing with it. But I hope one day she'll be loved for who she is ; n ; and not out of pity.

12. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    (I have to reread this thread, I like seeing Alternate!Claude suffering)
    I don't hate Jenny, but I dislike her and is exactly for that, Jenny seems to be innocent and all but she is very selfish and ignorant. Selfish bc she wants to be happy, that's what she cares about, she wants all the love her father has to herself and this is confirmed on her being ignorant. Even WE the readers could see the preference Claude had over them in the first timeline, and Jenny KNEW THAT and did NOTHING to make her father like her "dear sister" + also never made anything to help Dead!Atthy, Atthy was the one constantly helping her.
    PS: In one of the extra stories, (in the one Atthy travels to the first timeline and helps Dead!Atthy there) Claude falls into a coma bc he was having tea with Jenny, and you know that the tea Claude drinks is the one Diana liked the most, so Jenny asks him why he likes the tea so much and bc it conflicts SO MUCH with the dark magic he put on himself he falls into a coma. Dead!Atthy has to take the role of empress bc Jenny DECIDED she was going to take care of Claude(she knowing crap about taking care of people), completely disregarding the fact that she was the heir and leaving Atthy to work on the whole empire on her own(thank god she received help from Our!Atthy + she has the Lucas from there and also Felix)

LayZhang, Fatman2016 and Neyva like this.
  13. SamStarck

SamStarck New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, did Lily get pregnant in the novel??
    If it’s true I couldn’t be more cheerful! I love Felix and Lily as a couple and their child would be so cute!!

Jukki likes this.
  14. salivlulu

salivlulu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find all parts of the novel? language doesn't matter

15. Butterfly_sama

Butterfly_sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As for me, Athy is more prettier than Zenneth. They both pretty tho. But if we talk about genes, the fact that Athi said Penelope is not that pretty but she likes glamour things+super handsome Anastasius = pretty Zenneth (plus her black magic thingy that surely boosting her charm even more!)(tho she is literally a living black magic, but her appearance resemble Penelope). In the other hand fairy Diana+super handsome Claude = super pretty Athy. Athy also mention, in the 1st book Athy didn't get so much attention because of her gloomy aura, despite she is also so pretty like Zenneth. Since the 2nd Athy learn how to do aegyo things and boost her confident, so she is shining here. She also thanking Diana and Claude being so pretty and handsome so she got pretty genes. Plus, Lucas give significant differences in the progress of the story by sending Athy to Alfeus mansion when they were kids.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  16. Butterfly_sama

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask question, why Lucas made Athy a princess? Is in the 1st book he finally realize Athy is the soul he searching all these time? How?

17. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    If you mean that extra/special chapter, I don't think they marry at all there. The only reason Mr. White Dog wanted Kiel to marry Jenny was so he(Kiel) could be emperor.

Here you have the beautiful spoil, it was a special chapter :')
    Wait, wait you went far away on the things there, the title of "Who made me a princess?" actually refers to when Claude gave Atthy her name, so he was the one who made her a princess. In the case of Lucas, yes he was(for what I get from spoilers) the one that made this whole thing of time traveling(and dimension traveling)and transmigration possible just so Atthy survived(so yeah, the transmigrated soul was always Atthy) but because she went back in time he doesn't know jack crap about it(it's pretty confusing, even more when not a lot of people talk about it)

yuriezzz, DOHere and totorototoro like this.
  18. Butterfly_sama

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah really? Lol sorry then :blobjoy: bc i have read the very last chapter in this novel and Athy said something like,"Thankyou Lucas for made me a princess!" and according to spoiler i read, the culprits who made Athy a princess are Claude and Lucas. But idk about the details, so i'm asking here :aww:

yuriezzz and MonBon992201 like this.
  19. PrinceTenjou

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, is Our!Athy dead Athy reincarnated into a modern setting, died, then came back as Athy again?

yuriezzz and Neyva like this.
  20. Qiqi29

Qiqi29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^ Same question