Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. purpleeee

purpleeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This scene sounds way better in the novel than in the manga. I literally spent all night reading this and I need mooooaarr. I really don’t like Jeanette, I know she’s a 14 year old who just wants her family but she’s been making everything worse to the point that I’d rather her leave with the black hair man somewhere.

How different is the manga from the novel? I want to read the novel but mtl is the worst. They could still make him getting his memories back emotional I guess. Does Athy ever do anything with her magic? All she’s done is transport around a few chaps ago she mentioned joining some mage thing.

Pearl1995 and Akiyuki_chan like this.
  2. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa and the novel with this arc, are universes away from each other. 20+ Chapters that literally butchered what happened in the novel + Jennette POV(that didn’t even exists in the novel)being a complete disappointment

Cessa, jiesuzuru, Pearl1995 and 2 others like this.
  3. S4rge

S4rge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine having to write a fanfiction where it is a DAD convention and Athy's Daddy, Rodgo from Youngest princess, Kieran Tia's papa, Duke Castillo and all Dads with twisted mind in one fanfiction fighing over whos daughter is the best? ahahaha boy that would be mayhem and bloodsheed.

4. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    The world wouldn't explode just because all the daughters will stop them XDD

5. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    In that case, Claude and Enisha'a dad is my final two for the deathmatch. Both are well known for bringing destruction to another level. And if Enisha's brothers are in, Lucas can be in becuase he's the future son in law. Again, Felix is for the cleanup. Then, their daughters will have the winners coz they will be reprimanded until they will be forced to declare a truce..

I am currently unaware of Duke Castillo but I don't think it matters much.

Edit: I am a sucker for tsundere dads who can destroy the world like Thanos can.

BTW, Bucci's April Fool Day release gave me a ton of chuckles...;). I might start shipping BL in this series...

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  6. S4rge

S4rge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also forgot the dad from the "Daughter of the Emperor" lol. you know what, I'll try to write a modern day AU about this and do a little April Fools lol, I'm pissed because my bigger Laptop is broken, my 'G' key is all sticky wont work.

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  7. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey don't sleep on Duke Castillo (from I am a Daughter of this House), he has demon blood and a son with virutally the same obsessiveness and powerlevel lol

readerz, Maeve Arte and Akiyuki_chan like this.
  8. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    If you've read Lucia, you can have a strong idea of them with Hugo and Damina

Best dad, he and his son are so cute and lovely! (totally would destroy half of the world if someone said the MC isn't cute or beautiful)

Hakwifey7 and Maeve Arte like this.
  9. purpleeee

purpleeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was an actual chapter until I read that they had sex on the couch. :blobnosebleed::blobjoy: Completely fooled me, it did. Anywayy hope the arc improves from here on out since its been mostly a bore with the Jeanette stuff

S4rge, Freespirit and MiserableSOUL like this.
  10. S4rge

S4rge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What manwa did you read I mean fanfiction fandom? I want to read that one ahaha!!!! opps.

11. Maeve Arte

Maeve Arte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who had sex on couch and wait is it real? I mean is it claude and athy?? No way

12. S4rge

S4rge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm done with his, ahah!!

13. iseelavieenrose

iseelavieenrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finish reading it, too hahhahah i was like wth is happening

14. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    I quite enjoyed the April Fools chapter, it was really well done! Like, shockingly well done hahaha I think most of the images where pretty much from the same chapter(s) except for one where they were wearing different outfits, so you can for sure argue there might be something going on.... I ship it.
    All the hot daddies. If her real daddy marries her fake daddy, doesn't that mean Jeanette gets the family she always wanted?

15. S4rge

S4rge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, there's april fools update?

16. S4rge

S4rge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know I'm a sucker for BL but this is too much ahahah!!! IM SO DONE!

17. YanaseRyoko

YanaseRyoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys. Im new here I made this acc cause I was so losing my mind trying to find legit spoilers.
    So please, can you guys give me spoilers about ...:aww:

1. what did claude do to lucas, when he knew about his relationship with athy? Did he tried to sabotage lucas?
    2. Cabel (this dude is killing me) is he from the other novel Beware of the Brothers? cause someone commented that he was in love with athy and he was from that novel, but I dont undertand. :hmm:
    3. How did lucas deal with cabel?

thank you in advance:sushi_singing:

18. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Cabel is the second oldest brother in Beware of the Brothers (which is a spin-off of this story). However, he really never becomes a threat so... It's more that he's a cross-over character so to speak. Not really that important in this story (unless of course they make even more changes in the manhwa)

19. YanaseRyoko

YanaseRyoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    owi I get it, I thought it was some kind of impact in the novel.. cause we are talking about a crossover. I also wanted to know if Lucas has a problem with it or something, but it didn't happen
    thank you :bloboh:

20. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Sometimes she gets on my nerves but I'm like eh. I just love how everybody fawns over the second male lead as of he not in the same boat!
    I hate the duke.and i hate the ex emperor. They're killing anthy and claude but a 14 year old is the one we hate. I swear the way women get treated in fandom i just seriously can't

theilikepie and MiserableSOUL like this.