Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    This series is in hiatus for me. I really struggled during the time they were supposed to be fleshi g out Jeannette and it turned up into nothing. Not gonna make that mistake again.

2. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    None taken. Me as well, she seems to enjoy the suffering of both.

InsaneStuffedAnimals and Mikaa like this.
  3. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice fanfiction

4. ChickenNugget

ChickenNugget Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone. Someone from another website shared the following spoiler. I just want to know if it really happened in the novel and not just a theory or fanfic that some people thought was canon.

They said that in the novel, Jeanette hated how things ended up becoming and she thought that everything would be better if Athy was alive. They said that Jeanette wished to turn back time and this caused Athy's reincarnation/transmigration.

I remember reading this same info in an old discussion before and I also remember someone replying that it was only a fanfic. I couldn't find the old discussion now so I thought it would be easier to make an account here and ask.

Danigurl and Mikaa like this.
  5. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fanfic, not canon. Someone wrote it since it was never explained why the MC reincarnated into Athy.

6. 1Etoya1

1Etoya1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Ijiekel like Athy in the previous life in the novel also? Or is it just a manhwa change

7. Alexkendra

Alexkendra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought this manhua is romance between the Claude and Athanasia (reincarnated as diana) hahah :blob_grin:. Just hoping! I just read few chapters. I was hoping they are not really father and daughter in relations because I ship them :aww::blobjoy:.
    But based on the comments I’ve read I feel like that’s not how it’s gonna be so. I don’t know If I’ll continue reading it. But it’s interesting though

Danigurl likes this.
  8. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Most people act like Claude and Anthy are lovers anyway instead of father -daughter.

Go on the comments section at mangadex. And pretend you dont know the plot. You'd think that jeannete is the other women trying to break up claude and anthy....

Also dosent help with some of his actions (not allowing her to marry till shes like 26). And I think someone mentioned that anthy had a crush on claude in her previous life.. which yeah eww I hope isnt true

The romance aspect should have been minimized tbh

Its full of daddy issues

9. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let her who has no daddy issues cast the first stone. :blobjoy:

S4rge, Drivingthescrew and Danigurl like this.
  10. Alexkendra

Alexkendra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this completed? How many chapters are?..
    How I wish they are not really father and daughter. I mean if not, I would love to see more of romatics scen hahah Yikes.. can’t help to ship them hahaha, oh well that’s not right :facepalm:.
    i also like lucas though:blobokhand:

Mikaa likes this.
  11. Danigurl

Danigurl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened after Chapter 75? Im really curious,Help! :blob_teary::notlikeblob::aww:

Mikaa likes this.
  12. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading back the old webtoon chapter. The part where athy turn to bubbles and disappeared from the garden. How I wish spoon followed the novel.

From memory:
    1. Athy didn't want to die in claude's hands, suddenly the rose petals swirl around her and she turn into bubbles. Claude saw her disappearing, just like how Diana did, and he called out to athy to not go.

That scene was so emotional, spoon should have kept it

2. Athy was amazing. She made alot of fake money. There was a part of the novel where she made so much fake money, she scare herself. After the disappearance, she stayed in inns and put on a disguise. She complained about why stupid Claude put her face everywhere.

She was a survivor here and she never give up. She insisted in living a good life with the fake money of course.

3. I think it is nice that athy stayed with Jeannette but it would be nicer if spoon included the part where athy went to the school and you have ML3 calling her fairy lady.

4. I always thought the novel conflict resolution was too abrupt for my liking. So the webtoon does provide a beautiful fresh perspective. In the novel, it was as though Izekiel was completely ghosted.

13. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Some spoilers about 3rd ML??
    :aww:

14. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cabel Ernst of the novel Beware of the Oppas is the 3rd ML in WMMAP. A dog like character.

Also when Athy was in Arlanta and roaming around with invisibility magic she attend one class wherein Cabel was sleeping and dreaming in which he shouted Chop Steak! Disturbing the class so the professor commanded him to leave the room. That was when Athy first saw Cabel. The second time she saw him was on the training ground of Arlanta where he practiced with his sword. His sword has an ornament that can disturb magic (something like that) so he see the invisible Athy and he shouted Ms. Fairy to Athy's embarrassment, so Athy teleported.

15. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Additional snippets of Cabel;

Danigurl, Drivingthescrew and Mikaa like this.
  16. missyllaneous

missyllaneous Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did Felix and Lily ebd up together in the novel?

17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What to do, I feel so bad for Izekiel that he doesn't get Athy and so jealous she had such great love contenders:blob_teary:
    I like Lucas. But I also like Ezekiel, wish Athy could divide herself in 2 for both of them, lol. I've never read, or seen a character so gentlemanly, and so sincerely so. And he was sooooo cute when he was young:blobmelt:
    He treats mc like a princess (she's actually a princess, but y'all know what I mean:blobjoy:). Whichever girl he loves, she'd be very lucky 'cause he'd always treat her as a princess(imagine your husband treating you like that: Izekiel - Thank you for giving me some of your precious time*kisses your hand* Me-*swoon*).

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    1Etoya1, Danigurl, Jukki and 3 others like this.
  18. TheRebirth

TheRebirth New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, i really wish i could buy this Manhwa, me and my GF are really enjoying it

Anyone knows if theres an official release of it in english (like manga volumes) or something? i'd die to have a collection of it

19. InsaneStuffedAnimals

InsaneStuffedAnimals So silly goofy, quirky and different

Reading List:
    Link
    there is a official English release on tappytoon, but you have to pay for the chapters and its not as far as the scanlations

20. TheRebirth

TheRebirth New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the quick answer! But no physical version yet, i imagine? That's a shame :(